Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1036. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
You guys do realize you're missing out on 10% interest rate and fee payouts, by trading elsewhere other than rawx.io   Shocked
Interest this is yearly or monthly?

every 6 hrs

Deposit coins there, and we get interests of all coins generated or only stratis?  Cheesy

If you deposit ONLY stratis you will get interest only on your stratis balance.

However, if you sell some of your stratis for BTC, and buy RXFs with BTC, you will generate profit for all the coins from the exchange's generated fees including stratis Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
You guys do realize you're missing out on 10% interest rate and fee payouts, by trading elsewhere other than rawx.io   Shocked

every 6 hrs

Deposit coins there, and we get interests of all coins generated or only stratis?  Cheesy
Multiple times daily.
No matter what coin?

There are two income generating methods on rawx:

1) 10% of fees generated per coin are distributed as 'interest' based on each users account balances for each coin on the exchange.

2) rawx.io has a tradeable token called RXF (rawx fees), which 1 RXF = .001% of all fees generated on the exchange of all coins, paid out to your account

example:

Come join the craze!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 22
Multiple times daily.

every 6 hrs
Activity: 518
Activity: 490
Ok, so it's not 10% interest, it's 10% of the fee payed as interest. Very big difference!

On reading it seems like a great idea rewarding clients. I hope they do well!
If someone is offering 10% it sounds like a Ponzi scam. Or is it just to get traders there to start using the platform?

https://rawx.io/en/faq

read!
Activity: 490
If someone is offering 10% it sounds like a Ponzi scam. Or is it just to get traders there to start using the platform?
Activity: 22

Thank you!!! We all need to move to volume to Rawx.io

We are all missing out on 10% volume free interest whilst trading. Move the volume there and you will be making the POS amount of free tokens in interest on top of trading profits of strat.
Activity: 592
Well the stratis looks pretty nice for those ICO investors  Shocked

Took a pass on this one, but is a pretty interesting and agressive roadmap.  If we break 3k i'll probably hop on, until then.. watching

It is one of the best ico within 3 months, others: dao(failed), waves(80% of ico price), rise(55% of ico price), metrio,oracle, opar, decloud(potential scam) are scams

Add F' )(*@)&*$ Bitsupra to that scam list.
Activity: 21

Took a pass on this one, but is a pretty interesting and agressive roadmap.  If we break 3k i'll probably hop on, until then.. watching

It is one of the best ico within 3 months, others: dao(failed), waves(80% of ico price), rise(55% of ico price), metrio,oracle, opar, decloud(potential scam) are scams
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 532
Xmas in August:) hodl!
Oh yes definitely HOLD. No doubt about it. My first coin I'm holding long term too.  Cheesy
I knew I should have invested more BTC when the 20% ICO bonus was active..  Grin
After I researched Stratis enough I quickly jumped on that 20% bonus lol. I should have put in more like you said but was low on BTC. I somehow knew it was going to be a winner from the start.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I knew I should have invested more BTC when the 20% ICO bonus was active..  Grin

Me too, but I didn't know strat during the bonus period, I regret now   Angry
Wow Stratis is killing it right now! Still #1 top volume at Bittrex. So glad I accumulated more and now I HOLD.  Smiley

Your price prediction?

What is the total coin supply now? Explorer shows 98 million, but somewhere I read that 60 million tokens was sold.
I think it will hit $1 6 months from now when the goals are reached on the roadmap.  Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I knew I should have invested more BTC when the 20% ICO bonus was active..  Grin
Jump to: