Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1039. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
I am so excited for this project. I just saw the youtube interview back to back with a few others (like wavesplatform) and it just shines in the way that I like to see. Such humility, much appreciation for community and very much great ideas. HODL
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I encourage all who are interested and believe in the project to join us on the slack community. Real time discussions, updates, chance to talk to the team. Come on and support the community

And here is the link to Slack: https://stratisplatform.slack.com/

I want to join but not sure how, I already part of other teams, Slack is very confusing. I don't have a password nor I see an invitation request either.

sorry here is the auto invite. just enter your email address. then check your email

https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
@krushang: The blog post mentions that investors have till the 12th to withdraw their Stratis. I can imagine that there will be a certain amount of stratis that will not be withdrawn by then due to unknown circumstances. What will happen to these coins?

Thanks

Hookers and blow fund for the dev team's Christmas party.

No. The tokens will be kept at a visable address until claimed by contacting us.

ICO investor will just have to remember there login details.

Deep down you prefer my suggestion.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
@krushang: The blog post mentions that investors have till the 12th to withdraw their Stratis. I can imagine that there will be a certain amount of stratis that will not be withdrawn by then due to unknown circumstances. What will happen to these coins?

Thanks

No. The tokens will be kept at a visable address until claimed by contacting us.

ICO investor will just have to remember there login details.
legendary
Activity: 1288

Thanks

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Thanks
I encourage all who are interested and believe in the project to join us on the slack community. Real time discussions, updates, chance to talk to the team. Come on and support the community

I want to join but not sure how, I already part of other teams, Slack is very confusing. I don't have a password nor I see an invitation request either.

It's Auto-Invite
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Just use stratisplatform.slack.com for the address and you should be able to request to join and get accepted
legendary
Activity: 1568

Activity: 532
Strat #1 volume on Bittrex
Oh yeah we're still at top volume  Smiley
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
We're up to block 10,100. Am I reading things right and PoW stops at block 12,500 and moves over completely to PoS?

I have a newbie question, I already did a little research.

But can you, or someone else tell me as simple as possible, how does PoS work?

Since you're a newbie I'll keep it relatively simple. You "stake" by keeping coins in your wallet and your wallet open, otherwise it can't stake. By proving you have a stake in the coin, you get more coins, kind of like interest at a bank because you have given them money for a float, to maintain the bank's integrity. In this case you are helping to maintain the coin's network integrity.

Each coin network has its own parameters for when a coin "matures", or when it is counted as part of a stake and what the corresponding reward is and how often you get said reward.

Hopefully someone else can either extend or correct my layman explanation.

Very good explenation, thank you very much.

So I have to keep my wallet open, do I need extra security or something?

Also what is the reward, I couldnt find it in the OP.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
A question about ICO withdraw:
I set my adress today.. when I get my Stratis to my wallet?
Regards Smiley

I got it! Thanks !
Activity: 658
Anyone knows which amount would be required to stake?
Any amount will do but with higher amounts comes higher rewards. The % is the same for everyone.
Strat #1 volume on Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1568
We're up to block 10,100. Am I reading things right and PoW stops at block 12,500 and moves over completely to PoS?

Since you're a newbie I'll keep it relatively simple. You "stake" by keeping coins in your wallet and your wallet open, otherwise it can't stake. By proving you have a stake in the coin, you get more coins, kind of like interest at a bank because you have given them money for a float, to maintain the bank's integrity. In this case you are helping to maintain the coin's network integrity.

Each coin network has its own parameters for when a coin "matures", or when it is counted as part of a stake and what the corresponding reward is and how often you get said reward.

Anyone knows which amount would be required to stake?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Jump to: