Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1043. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
What is the best price to buy Stratis token now?

In my opinion, the 200s-300s. But since there will be MANY rebounds on the way down, you will probably be able to make some decent trades if you choose wisely your entry points. Again in my opinion, anything beyond those numbers I just gave you, its simply too risky.

You sir are now on my ignore list.

It is a tough blow, I admit it... but with luck, introspection and perseverance, I hope I'll e able to survive it.

There's not a single project no matter what shitcoin you could think of that is valued at 300s with a 100m coin supply. So I get you have doubts and questions about the project but that's just plain stupid to even mention.

I do agree with you that 95% of crypto projects don't have real world usage, even top 10 market cap ones, it's all hype and nerds playing with code. But I'm a trader and a investor, I don't care about that, the market moves when there's news and development and that's it. Stratus at this price is definitely undervalued, it may take months to get some traction of course.

Waves didn't even released anything yet, I dont know much about the project but people here think all its going to $10 like ETH in a month. Ethereum itself was at 20 cents for more than a year...

Oh I could give you a very, very long list of shitcoins "valued" at that with 100 million. Take one trying to be launched today I believe, Lazarus or something like that. Valuation, 100 million or so, 1.57 BTC (most of it from the dev himself, I believe). There are hundreds more, most of which ceased to exist long time ago.

This appears to be different, though. Not exactly a clone although... but the questions remain, clearly, that this could be and probably is just an scheme -not scam, necessarily- to make half a million bucks to develop some interesting -if crowded- technology that can benefit the dev team , AND ONLY THE DEV TEAM, some time down the line. There's nothing else in it -that I can see-, except for speculators like you. As pointed out previously, probably if you can get it at the rights steps on the way down, you could pocket some nice trades on the many rebounds sure to happen along the way. But, like I say, it is just my opinion. What the hell do I know, right? You see those circle under my "name", they represent 3 + years of experience watching dozens of projects. Not that it makes some kind of an expert, but certainly someone who has seen quite a bit in crypto world. Take from that what suits you best. Good luck!

Thank you for your overly well put together train of thought, can we please move on now.

Many thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

In my opinion, the 200s-300s. But since there will be MANY rebounds on the way down, you will probably be able to make some decent trades if you choose wisely your entry points. Again in my opinion, anything beyond those numbers I just gave you, its simply too risky.

It is a tough blow, I admit it... but with luck, introspection and perseverance, I hope I'll e able to survive it.

There's not a single project no matter what shitcoin you could think of that is valued at 300s with a 100m coin supply. So I get you have doubts and questions about the project but that's just plain stupid to even mention.

I do agree with you that 95% of crypto projects don't have real world usage, even top 10 market cap ones, it's all hype and nerds playing with code. But I'm a trader and a investor, I don't care about that, the market moves when there's news and development and that's it. Stratus at this price is definitely undervalued, it may take months to get some traction of course.

Waves didn't even released anything yet, I dont know much about the project but people here think all its going to $10 like ETH in a month. Ethereum itself was at 20 cents for more than a year...

Oh I could give you a very, very long list of shitcoins "valued" at that with 100 million. Take one trying to be launched today I believe, Lazarus or something like that. Valuation, 100 million or so, 1.57 BTC (most of it from the dev himself, I believe). There are hundreds more, most of which ceased to exist long time ago.

This appears to be different, though. Not exactly a clone although... but the questions remain, clearly, that this could be and probably is just an scheme -not scam, necessarily- to make half a million bucks to develop some interesting -if crowded- technology that can benefit the dev team , AND ONLY THE DEV TEAM, some time down the line. There's nothing else in it -that I can see-, except for speculators like you. As pointed out previously, probably if you can get it at the rights steps on the way down, you could pocket some nice trades on the many rebounds sure to happen along the way. But, like I say, it is just my opinion. What the hell do I know, right? You see those circle under my "name", they represent 3 + years of experience watching dozens of projects. Not that it makes some kind of an expert, but certainly someone who has seen quite a bit in crypto world. Take from that what suits you best. Good luck!

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Why is it now the BlackCoin Purse, the new wallet when it comes out?

As Chris mentioned in his video. The release wallet will be a 'vanilla' wallet so ICO investors can receive their tokens. Our Stratis wallet will be released in December once the Nstratis full node framework is ready.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6W1zUZ4tgg
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Why is it now the BlackCoin Purse, the new wallet when it comes out?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Best price? We are in the best price to buy these tokens coz its undervalued With a dollar you can buy alot of it already.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In my Stratis wallet 7973 Stratis are being held in "stake" and are no longer spendable? Can someone explain this process to me I don't quite understand? Also congrats on a great launch! Look forward to seeing what Stratis does in the years to come!
legendary
Activity: 1568

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

LMFAO. Somebody wants cheap Stratis coins.

Ignored.
legendary

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
legendary
You guys know the drill. Major fud storms in the forecast until $1 then beautiful weather and sunshine.  Smiley

Case in point...
Activity: 532
You guys know the drill. Major fud storms in the forecast until $1 then beautiful weather and sunshine.  Smiley
legendary
barabbas, you do this long winded tirade on so many coins pages. No one will take you seriously if they look through your post history.

I don't even think your a troll, your just kind of  ranting.

We appreciate your warnings if that's what you think your doing i'm not sure? You can watch the youtube video you may get more answers. Alternatively maybe ask one question at a time and wait for the dev to respond the PR person it really great with most questions.

youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6W1zUZ4tgg

The dev has already spoken on interminable tirades of tech mumbo jumbo... and not a single use case scenario concerning any REAL WORLD -not crypto- environment use. Not a single one. He even calls -rightfully so, for that's HIS idea, obviously- this project a "company". You are financing a company of which he is the only owner, get it? If the tech is solid, it will have value ... for him and his team, not for token holders. None. If the tech is just complementary to that of others like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Lisk, Iota or some of the other 30 or more, they will get crumbs down the road but they will be his and his team's, so the investors risk it all for no possibility of rewarding outcome other than the pure speculation. So lets call it what it is and not hide behind the mumbo jumbo the reality. That's all. It's a warning? I guess you can call it that. Most of the few of you already on board are fantasizing dripping greed about X10 and higher returns... you are not reachable, that's OK. Others, perhaps, will be able to keep their monies and not become the kinds of victims that the investors in Blackcoin, Vericoin, Bytecent, Potcoin, Ribbit, BitBay, pinkcoin, netcoin, and about 2 dozen others (or more) became. To them, not to you, is my warning directed.

But you can call it FUD. It seems to sit better with most of you so why not. And heck, it's just an opinion, what the hell do I know, right? Oh and please, DO go through my posting history, that should tell you something if not teach you something.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi...plan to get some stratis, do stratis have their own window wallet to keep the coin?
check the op ,you'll find what you want.
Activity: 722
Tai Zens friend Leon Fu just mentioned Stratis in a tweet! He said the risk/reward potential is very good. Go Stratis!!!

Shit just got real...sad to hear it won't be under the radar anymore.
Yeah I know. Grab all the cheap Stratis while theres still time.  Smiley

He said this about waves. I do respect Leon fu and Tai zen alot but their called is not always water tight and investors need to know we are now in a bull market that is why almost every week there is a new ICO so any jack can make a call about any project and be right. Don't get me wrong, I also invested in Stratis  and I'm waiting till they release their full nodes in December before making decision to sell or hold. Investors needs to realize that the decision lies with them nobody can do this for you that is what I'm driving at.

Just on Tai Zen. I don't actually pay any extra attention to him. In-fact from the limited videos I have seen from him I would say he provides more of a basic understanding than anything.

For some reason or another people are obsessed with him like he's some wise guru Cheesy

Anyway it's late/early here so I'm off.
hdn
Activity: 682
Hi...plan to get some stratis, do stratis have their own window wallet to keep the coin?
Activity: 722
-snipped

I'm not even going to bother.

As dleader said, you're post history speaks for itself.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Tai Zens friend Leon Fu just mentioned Stratis in a tweet! He said the risk/reward potential is very good. Go Stratis!!!

Shit just got real...sad to hear it won't be under the radar anymore.
Yeah I know. Grab all the cheap Stratis while theres still time.  Smiley

He said this about waves. I do respect Leon fu and Tai zen alot but their called is not always water tight and investors need to know we are now in a bull market that is why almost every week there is a new ICO so any jack can make a call about any project and be right. Don't get me wrong, I also invested in Stratis  and I'm waiting till they release their full nodes in December before making decision to sell or hold. Investors needs to realize that the decision lies with them nobody can do this for you that is what I'm driving at.
Jump to: