Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1047. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I gotta say, I like the overall positivity in this thread. Granted, most of it is probably due to the fact that STRAT is trading above ICO price, but still… The amount of hate and FUD is well below average.

(I hope I didn't wake some sleeping trolls Tongue )

This is because there is a professional skilled team of active Devs behind this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I gotta say, I like the overall positivity in this thread. Granted, most of it is probably due to the fact that STRAT is trading above ICO price, but still… The amount of hate and FUD is well below average.

(I hope I didn't wake some sleeping trolls Tongue )
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Why is it crashing so hard.

Because people are trying to create value without a foundation. The team hasn't even received the ICO funding yet.
It's performing exceptionally well considering the circumstances.

Come back in November.
Well I've must have just missed the dump. Because now its at 1900. Guess I'll wait for the next one.  Smiley
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
LOL, I had one filled at 1600 too (1601). Seems like the place to be. Have plenty, but got another order at 1603 =)

This coin has the highest volume to market cap ratio right now and just hit #1 in volume on Bittrex. Seen it all before... support will only build and push the price higher until FOMO kicks in. I have no doubt Polo is on the case. They're pretty quick to add high volume coins before the bubble bursts.

Request it: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Woke up to see my 1600 buy orders filled. Very happy Smiley
Yeah me too! My 1600 buy order was filled. Very happy camper!  Cheesy
i have order at 1600 ..Who will fill it ? bittrex ? i am waiting form mooring till now ....ICO kids
Thank you kids ..order fulfilled at 1600
Activity: 335

Not bad. I missed the ICO but will probably buy some after I've done some reading.
Activity: 644
I know, you just think it would be buy buy buy with no one really dumping. Maybe they just wanted to make quick cash because they knew it would drop to rebuy in once again, who knows, but I'm not sure if people see what I see in Stratis because I wouldnt sell 1 coin of it and just buy buy buy

It's over the ICO price. So what?
legendary
Activity: 1311

Because people are trying to create value without a foundation. The team hasn't even received the ICO funding yet.
It's performing exceptionally well considering the circumstances.

Come back in November.
Activity: 644

I bought some @1700 and have another order @1300 but i am not sure if somone want to sell so cheap.  Grin
Anyone mining this with R9 290 Tri-X?
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
i have order at 1600 ..Who will fill it ? bittrex ? i am waiting form mooring till now ....ICO kids
Activity: 532
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The first post says that the wallet should have been released by know. But I cannot find a download link.

It's directly under 'resources' on the original post.
Activity: 724
The first post says that the wallet should have been released by know. But I cannot find a download link.
Jump to: