Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1050. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Dev ,could you please update the latest news on official website?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
Has the dev disappeared after the ico release?

No, why you post such thing here? The devs are active, they get up very early, Chris is coding, Nicolas Dorier is around, busy with coding too. Krushang promots everyday.
Dev's live in England, they sleep when the US people are awake Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

No, why you post such thing here? The devs are active, they get up very early, Chris is coding, Nicolas Dorier is around, busy with coding too. Krushang promots everyday.
Activity: 203
Activity: 276
Merit: 250

No, he was active a few hours ago.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Activity: 203
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
If poloniex supports stratis transactions, then it would be better, I support you. But I still do not have the problem of the stratis team of any reply, sent to the wrong address why will be accepted to confirm it? Under normal circumstances should not be returned it? I feel that I do not know the situation of one, because I have a few users of this problem.

Hi, sir, if you deposited to a wrong address, you can't get them back because there is a stratis address same as your start address. Sorry for your losses.

I believe if you mistyped the address and if that address does not exist or in not in the correct format. then the coins will not be sent and you still have them
Activity: 532
Don't look for price of STRATIS. All ICO coins are falling against bitcoin. Speculations drive the price of any coin. This is the time to hold not to rush to sell.

Totally agree on this i just bought 2k stratis in bittrex.com, worth 2k satoshi each. Cheesy plannign to hold this for awhile until full node launch atleast.
Yeah I agree. I'm holding too at least until December when full node launches. Did you get in the ICO? Because it looked like 2k Stratis is all you have so far.  Smiley
Activity: 91
If poloniex supports stratis transactions, then it would be better, I support you. But I still do not have the problem of the stratis team of any reply, sent to the wrong address why will be accepted to confirm it? Under normal circumstances should not be returned it? I feel that I do not know the situation of one, because I have a few users of this problem.

Hi, sir, if you deposited to a wrong address, you can't get them back because there is a stratis address same as your start address. Sorry for your losses.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
Don't look for price of STRATIS. All ICO coins are falling against bitcoin. Speculations drive the price of any coin. This is the time to hold not to rush to sell.

Totally agree on this i just bought 2k stratis in bittrex.com, worth 2k satoshi each. Cheesy plannign to hold this for awhile until full node launch atleast.
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Activity: 532
Nice work Stratis, my investment has doubled and then some.  Grin Grin Grin

Wait when the bounties are distributed.. Thats the time im be going to put up buy orders and the weak hands starts to sell
Yes weak hands are welcome to dump. ALL YOUR STRATIS BELONG TO US.  Grin
Activity: 276

Wait when the bounties are distributed.. Thats the time im be going to put up buy orders and the weak hands starts to sell

If all 1 million bounty Stratis were dumped on the market this second it would be eaten up by the buy wall and only cause a ~350 Satoshi price dip that wouldn't even last 24 hours.
Activity: 336

Activity: 88
Noob ask: what is the function of full node? And what is for cloud stratis service, which will be released in Nov
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 644
yes mate price is not below ico so not bad compared to those who already been overprice, just hoping that after the bounty has been released price won't not be that affected much. good luck dev team we will work to reach polo too.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The price is good, never below ico price, isn't like waves and rise overpriced shit, always under ico price   Grin
Activity: 722
No matter how good the coin is they all trade at least half the IPO two days later. I see no reason this will worth more than Half a milion right now.
This coin was just born, I'll wait few days...
Good luck to you all

That's a terrible attitude to have and simply not true.

Of the 3 ICO's I have invested in I have made a substantial profit. You're simply (presumably) picking the wrong ones.

I don't blame you, a-lot of people seem to think similarly. I think that's part of the reason this one got under 1000 BTC. I was very surprised, given how impressed I was at the team, their pitch and their ideas.
Jump to: