Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1054. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 283
Very smooth launch so far, congratz stratis team !
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
Hi,

We've added STRAT to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Can add tot he OP plz?

thnkx

Thank you crackfoo. Will be added today.

How to withdraw STRATIS balance from ico..??

- Login the ICO Platform.
- Click the withdraw tab on the left of the ICO dashboard.
- Input a valid deposit STRAT address.
- Click submit
- Withdrawals are processed manually throughout the day.

It worked, only had to fill the STRAT address, received the coins.
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
Thanks for the cheap Stratis  Roll Eyes  Smiley

I like this project, though truth be told, Stratis is not the first blockchain developed for businesses, NEM is  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Thanks for the cheap Stratis  Roll Eyes  Smiley

I like this project, though truth be told, Stratis is not the first blockchain developed for businesses, NEM is  Wink
weak hands will regret selling stratis at this cheap prices but i think it is the result of ICOphobia from previous ico

Yeah Waves ICO was insane, people had high hopes due to Ethereum's succesful ICO, but that's not the standard. However a project like Stratis is seriously undervalued imho, it has the potential to become a billion dollar project so definitely worth a shot. I wonder though, is this a PoW coin? how much inflation each year?

it's POS
Yeah Correct

What is the POS details , i couldnt find it on the OP so im assuming its in thethread somewhere , looking at investing and want to know the POS % , time and so on
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Thanks for the cheap Stratis  Roll Eyes  Smiley

I like this project, though truth be told, Stratis is not the first blockchain developed for businesses, NEM is  Wink
weak hands will regret selling stratis at this cheap prices but i think it is the result of ICOphobia from previous ico

Yeah Waves ICO was insane, people had high hopes due to Ethereum's succesful ICO, but that's not the standard. However a project like Stratis is seriously undervalued imho, it has the potential to become a billion dollar project so definitely worth a shot. I wonder though, is this a PoW coin? how much inflation each year?

it's POS
Yeah Correct
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hi,

Cheers!

Can add tot he OP plz?

thnkx

- Login the ICO Platform.
- Click the withdraw tab on the left of the ICO dashboard.
- Input a valid deposit STRAT address.
- Click submit
- Withdrawals are processed manually throughout the day.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Hi,

Cheers!

Can add tot he OP plz?

thnkx

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hi,

Cheers!

Can add tot he OP plz?

thnkx

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I like this project, though truth be told, Stratis is not the first blockchain developed for businesses, NEM is  Wink

And look where NEM is, number 8 on coinmarketcap. If Stratis would reach the same it's about 85 x ICO  Grin.

Got to go, have to buy even more Stratis.

85X Shocked

XEM had a 1000X compared to ico, less than 100 btc funded, which is a unbelievable ico project, just like nxt. These 2 ico investors were so lucky. Hopr we can be a huge pump too. Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

And look where NEM is, number 8 on coinmarketcap. If Stratis would reach the same it's about 85 x ICO  Grin.

Got to go, have to buy even more Stratis.
Activity: 708
Any idea why it isn't on any reputable exchanges yet?i.e. Polo and bittrex

I would trust my coins for longer on RAWX than Bittrex.
+ I find it much easier on the eye, shame not more Stratis there.
Activity: 21

POW for 12500 blocks for 4 stratis per block, POS will be 1 stratis reward.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

it's POS

How much is the precentage though? Doesnt really say in the OP
Activity: 4

it's POS
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

Cheers!

Can add tot he OP plz?

thnkx
Activity: 404

Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Where is the link to access my ICO coins? Can we put it in the OP please?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
Jump to: