Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1057. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
Any news on the Mac wallet yet? I plan to keep my Stratis for a long time Smiley
Good news that Stratis is listed on Bittrex, I already bought some more.

@zomie

I just got a developer to compile a MAC wallet.

You can download here: https://mega.nz/#!YM0HhApS!oL1sEbr0UO88ykt8xdB_Z0rGBPiGUQUHoKn7CdNN0Xs

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7c74db11de7c83e79e5c0875d9657798f3204b74fa08678f5c393ce14110dac5/analysis/1470794903/

I have it running and it's working smoothly.

Please don't use it if you're concerned with malware.

I had to pay to get it done so any donations are appreciated.

BTC: 1333mwKE7EcwLaR9ztdtEt7pQEfafpW4nn

STRATIS: SVVPMPe4SUKhWwxzGeyy54V7txFCgbAe31

Thanks! Smiley
It works fine, thanks to CryptoMrM.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I was trying to add my withdrawal address in the ico site but somehow it was not taken and not saved as withdrawal address. When I came back to the withdrawal panel there has been no stratis address shown to which I liked to withdraw. Had someone the same issue?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I exacly send 1 coins did it correct deposit.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Why did I send stratis to an address in which the other virtual currency was not returned but was automatically created with a false address of the true address? And the address should not be there! Please give me an explanation and make up for my loss!
In exchange bittrex have the currency of a similar name. The name is start, I do not care stratis sent to the accept the start address, this is two completely different virtual currency why can be accepted?Huh? And in the block chain, why would there be such a wallet? Before I send stratis this wallet is not, and after I sent stratis to this wallet is automatically created, this is how it happened? If the address is not right, should not be returned?
My stratis wallet address: SYKhLNADPr2zEZd2LY6Coxv7tBkoP3bdyX
I sent the wrong address (the address is coin START): sSura3QpFCbEPtbspj4aGKeigBx3qDDR1z
Please compensate me for the loss of 20151 stratis to my stratis wallet address or to help me get back, thank you

Compensate? actually there is another address who received your strat, you should contact him, maybe you also need to contact bittrex, not the strat dev to compensate, it is not their fault actually. It is 100% your fault
That guy sent stratis to a another coin address,STRAT!=START ,be careful!

STRAT is not START you idiot.  He was unlucky that the START address he sent it to happened to be a Stratis address also.  It's his fault 100%, should of double checked before sending.  http://explorer.startcoin.org/address/sSura3QpFCbEPtbspj4aGKeigBx3qDDR1z  

yah. that guy mistakenly sent to another STRAT address not START.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/address.dws?sSura3QpFCbEPtbspj4aGKeigBx3qDDR1z.htm

I guess there's no chance he will get it back.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Congrats on Bittrex team Stratis!

Still not selling anything, but it's good for the name Stratis!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I tried to enable 2FA , but i did not recieve an email and now i cant withdraw my coins from https://ico.stratisplatform.com. What should i do now?

2FA was enabled on all accounts a few days ago. When you login, you will then be ask to submit an email code which will be sent to your email.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Chaps how long does the withdrawal process take? My wallet is uptodate but my Stratis address doesn't appear on Block Explorer. I submitted the withdrawal request 2 hours ago to this address.

It was instant for me

Thanks sorted now. Took a while though.
Activity: 561
I tried to enable 2FA , but i did not recieve an email and now i cant withdraw my coins from https://ico.stratisplatform.com. What should i do now?
little nerdwoman
Any news on the Mac wallet yet? I plan to keep my Stratis for a long time Smiley

@zomie

You can download here: https://mega.nz/#!YM0HhApS!oL1sEbr0UO88ykt8xdB_Z0rGBPiGUQUHoKn7CdNN0Xs

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7c74db11de7c83e79e5c0875d9657798f3204b74fa08678f5c393ce14110dac5/analysis/1470794903/

Thanks! Smiley

Thanks, I shall try this one. Virusscan looks fine.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Why did I send stratis to an address in which the other virtual currency was not returned but was automatically created with a false address of the true address? And the address should not be there! Please give me an explanation and make up for my loss!
In exchange bittrex have the currency of a similar name. The name is start, I do not care stratis sent to the accept the start address, this is two completely different virtual currency why can be accepted?Huh? And in the block chain, why would there be such a wallet? Before I send stratis this wallet is not, and after I sent stratis to this wallet is automatically created, this is how it happened? If the address is not right, should not be returned?
I sent the wrong address (the address is coin START): sSura3QpFCbEPtbspj4aGKeigBx3qDDR1z
Please compensate me for the loss of 20151 stratis to my stratis wallet address or to help me get back, thank you

Compensate? actually there is another address who received your strat, you should contact him, maybe you also need to contact bittrex, not the strat dev to compensate, it is not their fault actually. It is 100% your fault

STRAT is not START you idiot.  He was unlucky that the START address he sent it to happened to be a Stratis address also.  It's his fault 100%, should of double checked before sending.  http://explorer.startcoin.org/address/sSura3QpFCbEPtbspj4aGKeigBx3qDDR1z  
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

It shouldn't have sent right?
STRAT and START are on different blockchain.

If there is a STRAT address is same as START address, it can happen, just let dev and bittrex check the situation first.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@zomie

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 257

It shouldn't have sent right?
STRAT and START are on different blockchain.
little nerdwoman
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Congratz for successful launch and trade. Not sure what will happen when bounties start distribute but im a holder.  Grin

The price is down, when bounties start distribute.
I think to hold my stratis. I believe in the future of stratis is good project.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
How many minutes is stratis confirmation
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Congratz for successful launch and trade. Not sure what will happen when bounties start distribute but im a holder.  Grin

Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Jump to: