Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 111. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Hello, I have 4 stratis. How much I would earn by staking it?

You wont be getting anything by using 4 stratis maybe with 20k you might get something but with a dust amount, dont expect anything.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

You should have to keep them safe in cold storage this is not a right time to get bigger reward with this amount. Price is already very low so reward won't be attractive at this stage but when it will make comeback than you could generate nice amount.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
You guys keep forgetting that all altcoins are pumped to make more bitcoin. There is no good news in the world that is going to reverse the downtrend in any altcoin. Only a bull market with fresh money is going to pump the prices up again so you need to be patient.

In this kind of market situation, investors have no choice but to review and reassess the project and if they think it is still doing good and potential is still there then surely patience is badly needed.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
yes you are rite c++ is much rating language now days but fact is that only engineer of software could have knowdge of that.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
You guys keep forgetting that all altcoins are pumped to make more bitcoin. There is no good news in the world that is going to reverse the downtrend in any altcoin. Only a bull market with fresh money is going to pump the prices up again so you need to be patient.
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
I'm glad i got rid of my stratis months ago at around 0.0013 BTC. Now it seems like a good moment to get them back.

I ain't holding any damn coins except btc. Stratis is just another coin i try to make good profit with. It's all about profit! I don't care about all the technical stuff, but I wish them all good luck. Now please make uncle s0lidus some more profit!
Activity: 50
It is an opportunity to buy to earn.
Soon we will hear news from Stratis.
We will see a new road map on Q3 and Q4.
We will see a new website.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Good time to buy more cheap STRAT in bearish market, if btc etf gets arppoved, the price of btc and alts will go up significantly.
Activity: 66
I'm looking forward to accumulate some start in this red market, but everything keeps sinking to zero. Nice project in between
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 54

LET'S WAIT STRATIS GO TO 12K IN THE NEXT DAYS
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Bithumb with problem don't help stratis up trend
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi Dev, Is there a reason why you didn't post a big banner saying the Breeze wallet is now live?
We should see a big, big BANNER
You have to hype your project
You have to put effort into the presentation
This is big, big, big.

You need to stop downplaying what you guys are doing
Put some effort into letting people know what you've delivered

Undecided

It is pretty much useless hyping something since we are experiencing a bear market and i think masternode its better to wait for the masternode.

That's the truth! I've been in since the ICO and still trying to get as much as i can. Would sell the house if wife would let me!
stratis price  strongly declined today. as well as many other coins.
what do you think, whether to buy them now? or is it better to wait?
Activity: 60
Hi Dev, Is there a reason why you didn't post a big banner saying the Breeze wallet is now live?
We should see a big, big BANNER
You have to hype your project
You have to put effort into the presentation
This is big, big, big.

You need to stop downplaying what you guys are doing
Put some effort into letting people know what you've delivered

Undecided

It is pretty much useless hyping something since we are experiencing a bear market and i think masternode its better to wait for the masternode.

That's the truth! I've been in since the ICO and still trying to get as much as i can. Would sell the house if wife would let me!
Activity: 60
Just feels like some OG hodlers are pissed off and dumping... im buying everything i can!
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
When we had nothing but only hype, we hit 0.0046 btc ATH, but now we have everything released, we hit 0.00029btc? What a huge disappointment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well, who knows? How long should we wait for stop this falling of stratis price? Not so long ago I even couldn't imagine price 30k, but now it is lower then 30k.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Jump to: