Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 108. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
STRAT goes to hell, just falls and falls ...

Take out the trading option with btc parity. BTC handles all, leaves only STRAT / USD
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that people who invest in digital currencies for long periods need STRATIS cryptocurrency in their portfolio.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
I will buy when back to $1  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
No campaigns to incentive to buils masternodes? Only more people use Stratis can boost the price.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Well, another reduce of the market after SEC decision. Price of strat is about 26k. Does it means that we will not see higher price till the end of September?

You can't know that. With the attention Stratis gets from reputable entities, in any moment there can be an individual who buys in bulk at these cheap prices. And there we go.. Also more and more ICOs choose to raise funds using Stratis' proprietary ICO platform. There are many parameters you need to take into calculation, but what is certain is that the actual price of STRAT is a bargain. I assure you won't regret buying it. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well, another reduce of the market after SEC decision. Price of strat is about 26k. Does it means that we will not see higher price till the end of September?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What are the recommended server specs and bandwidth requirements needed to run a stratis Masternode?

Is anyone in the community offering hosting, could I run a MN from a laptop at home? I have 250k stratis and 5 bitcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
We need masternodes. This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token.
We have a masternode now, no? With the tumblebit implementation going live, that is.

Already have all the necessary technologies, except masternode. Need masternode 10.000 - 25.000 - 50.000 and maybe 5.000

I wonder if they do eventually offer lower tier masternodes, that the Binance staking weight might affect the earnings of the masternodes too or if this will be caculated in a totally different way than the PoS system.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
I asked the other day , ill ask again ... What do you guys think about XSN. Adding stratis staking to its platform ? Will people use staking as a service for their stratis holdings ?

This is my sincere personal take on cloud staking. I wouldn't put my 100% trust a third party staking my STRAT or any other coins even if it has some kind of authority in the space. I mean I wouldn't sleep peacefully at night. lol  Especially when I can buy a cheap RPI3 or other minimal hardware and spin it up around my house. Smiley

Now.. the situation changes when you have little amount of strat and you can hardly catch any stakes. But that depends from person to person. Wink

Cloud staking indeed is still in its early stages, we dont know yet how the security can be breached. Hardware staking, if you can, is still far more reliable.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I asked the other day , ill ask again ... What do you guys think about XSN. Adding stratis staking to its platform ? Will people use staking as a service for their stratis holdings ?

This is my sincere personal take on cloud staking. I wouldn't put my 100% trust a third party staking my STRAT or any other coins even if it has some kind of authority in the space. I mean I wouldn't sleep peacefully at night. lol  Especially when I can buy a cheap RPI3 or other minimal hardware and spin it up around my house. Smiley

Now.. the situation changes when you have little amount of strat and you can hardly catch any stakes. But that depends from person to person. Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 0
I really do not understand how Stratis is not yet on Okex, Huobi, Bitifinex.

Stratis you should be in those exchanges as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
We need masternodes. This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token.
We have a masternode now, no? With the tumblebit implementation going live, that is.

Already have all the necessary technologies, except masternode. Need masternode 10.000 - 25.000 - 50.000 and maybe 5.000
What specifically are you envisioning the role of the masternodes to be in the system? Are you also looking to change the monetary characteristics of Stratis to reward the masternodes? Otherwise, we already have PoS and TumbleBit masternodes.

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/04/23/recap-of-the-stratis-qa-19th-of-april/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

What specifically are you envisioning the role of the masternodes to be in the system? Are you also looking to change the monetary characteristics of Stratis to reward the masternodes? Otherwise, we already have PoS and TumbleBit masternodes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
STRAT, we want to see you in Okex, Huobi, Bitifinex and Bitforex. YOu must to be there, you are big.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token Wink

How quickly you copy paste on the same page just after 1 post. We don't need this kind of contribution into this topic from bot accounts only real supporters and hard believers of this concept will change everything.

just stupid people trying to raise post count without any contribution, but none the less they are right, we need masternodes to stabilize the platform. Lack of stabilization is whats scaring away big time investors, not just people trying to make money but also people trying to save money by using stratis.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token Wink

How quickly you copy paste on the same page just after 1 post. We don't need this kind of contribution into this topic from bot accounts only real supporters and hard believers of this concept will change everything.

Jump to: