Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 113. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Breeze Bitcoin Wallet to Deploy Production-Ready Tumble-bit Anonymizer what about that in stair coin?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Does the project have any plans for global changes? According to the diagram, things are going badly.
Activity: 50
Perfect. Waited for it for long time. Price is going down a little bit, but I'm not worried, since all coins are in red this week. Once ETF approves BTC we will see new heights for stratis.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Stratis Releases their Breeze Wallet with Privacy Protocol on Mainnet! This mean Decentralized Privacy for Bitcoin using the Tumblebit Technology!

There are also 250.000 $STRAT #Masternodes needed for this.

Here is a preview of how it looks like!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I had come to post it after the notification  Grin
This is really fantastic news for all stratis investors but also for all the other communities, because this version of Breeze wallet helps and improves the security and privacy of the entire blockchain network, not only on Stratis.

All this help, support, development and improvement of the blockchain world will be recognized one day and the coin Stratis will have enormous benefits!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can't wait to test the Breeze wallet...!
Activity: 32
Strat won’t be like this forever , such little sell pressure and such weak hands folding under it Notice how LITTLE volume is going on...

Right, this coin should be at most .30 cents if not less.  Everyone was or still is brainwashed from all the height of the market and forget this was less than a penny per coin; Just like neo and all other coins / tokens including stratis are going back to it's real value.

The positive side for a few is to take losses while the market is down; so if you grossed for 2018 you can offset your losses and buy right back in - https://cryptotaxprep.com/wash-sales-what-every-bitcoin-investor-should-know/

Lol, Nice try.

BREEZE WALLET release today ! & ofcourse the trolls are coming out looking to get cheap Strat before this thing moons.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Strat won’t be like this forever , such little sell pressure and such weak hands folding under it Notice how LITTLE volume is going on...

Right, this coin should be at most .30 cents if not less.  Everyone was or still is brainwashed from all the height of the market and forget this was less than a penny per coin; Just like neo and all other coins / tokens including stratis are going back to it's real value.

The positive side for a few is to take losses while the market is down; so if you grossed for 2018 you can offset your losses and buy right back in - https://cryptotaxprep.com/wash-sales-what-every-bitcoin-investor-should-know/
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Activity: 92
Hahaha

Marketing

what a joke

Hahaha
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
do not forget that the risks are growing. there is always a probability hacking Breeze mainnet.

There is a probability, but I'm sure that is extremely low. Jeremy Bokobza is an expert in cybersecurity and my trust in the Stratis devs is high in the clouds. Wink Cheesy

Seriously now, they have put so much time and work in developing this wallet and technology and got it through an intense testing period. This gives me the peace of mind to say that Breeze is the next generation privacy-focused lightweight wallet. There is no need for mixers, DASH, XMR and other privacy coins now that you can send & receive bitcoin anonymously.

Exactly this, it has the potential to become the number one method for anonymous crypto transactions, it just needs to get out there and that is finally happening. Hopefully it will be marketed properly and gain traction with the right crowd, bigger news sites.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Not only weak hands are responsible for the current position of this token if make honest analysis than dev team also not doing their job on fast track. I think too long delay make panic people to sell this at low price.

Are you kidding? Have you seen what they have accomplished this year already?

If this is slow, then other coins should be dumped flat. Breeze Privacy Protocol release is tomorrow and I believe they are going to publish the new website version very soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Not only weak hands are responsible for the current position of this token if make honest analysis than dev team also not doing their job on fast track. I think too long delay make panic people to sell this at low price.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
do not forget that the risks are growing. there is always a probability hacking Breeze mainnet.

There is a probability, but I'm sure that is extremely low. Jeremy Bokobza is an expert in cybersecurity and my trust in the Stratis devs is high in the clouds. Wink Cheesy

Seriously now, they have put so much time and work in developing this wallet and technology and got it through an intense testing period. This gives me the peace of mind to say that Breeze is the next generation privacy-focused lightweight wallet. There is no need for mixers, DASH, XMR and other privacy coins now that you can send & receive bitcoin anonymously.

Good answer. thnx
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
I'm ready to argue Breeze no effect on this price.

maybe not as of yet, but breeze will make sure stratis is more versatile, more safe, more secure, which will reassure future users of the network, which in turn will bring bigger investments. This is a marathon, not a sprint

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I'm ready to argue Breeze no effect on this price.

maybe not as of yet, but breeze will make sure stratis is more versatile, more safe, more secure, which will reassure future users of the network, which in turn will bring bigger investments. This is a marathon, not a sprint
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
STRATIS needs make more marketing in big channels like cointelegraph and annouce some big partinership
Jump to: