Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1111. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
The ICO site is going down for maintenance. Will be back up in a hour.

The ICO site is back up.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I will be providing a update to date later today on the ICO. Breakdown of bonuses and cost per Stratis token.
is there any chance to open another ico or it will ready right away to the market after you segregated those ico investors coin?

The ICO is over. We plan to have Stratis added to an exchange within 2 weeks from today.

Maybe we could do a second round of ICO with fixed price per token?
say 50K-100K satoshi per token?  Grin

LOL   Cheesy  No one will buy unless we hit on exchanges until some projects have been done.

Look at IOTA, their market cap is 25000 btc, but only 1300 btc funded, it is 20X already.   Cool

I was joking before.
But seriously now, we can do 2nd round of ICO for 1 week for fix price and fix number of tokens to raise that last 100 BTC

example,
2 million Tokens for 100 BTC. Which would be 5000 Satoshi per token.
I think we might get some buyers with that.

Maybe this will result in immediate dump by early buyers, maybe not..
we can adjust the numbers to make it ideal
any thoughts?

There will not be another round of funding. 915BTC is the total.

I have worked out the price of each Stratis token is 1128 satoshi (0.00001128). A more detailed update on the ICO period will be later tonight.

Please we need big exchanges for this project where it can get the needed exposure and volume, there is no need to rush to list on any exchange with low volume which will crash the price, since the developers have money to achieve most of the plan so there is no need to rush to sell there own tokens. I don't want to name any exchange but we know some of these exchanges are just for pump and dump purpose.

Being listed or not listed on an exchange is solely on the exchanges decision.  Devs have no control over it, except for maybe being listed on certain exchanges that requires a fee.  I'm pretty sure some small exchanges will hop on Stratis first.  Maybe even an IOU considering how much attention Stratis has gotten lately.  It is what it is. 

I am glad these guys are honest about it, there are some other ICO's who promised poloniex before hand (probably too boost the ICO amount) and couldn't make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I will be providing a update to date later today on the ICO. Breakdown of bonuses and cost per Stratis token.
is there any chance to open another ico or it will ready right away to the market after you segregated those ico investors coin?

The ICO is over. We plan to have Stratis added to an exchange within 2 weeks from today.

LOL   Cheesy  No one will buy unless we hit on exchanges until some projects have been done.

Look at IOTA, their market cap is 25000 btc, but only 1300 btc funded, it is 20X already.   Cool

I was joking before.
But seriously now, we can do 2nd round of ICO for 1 week for fix price and fix number of tokens to raise that last 100 BTC

example,

any thoughts?

I have worked out the price of each Stratis token is 1128 satoshi (0.00001128). A more detailed update on the ICO period will be later tonight.

Please we need big exchanges for this project where it can get the needed exposure and volume, there is no need to rush to list on any exchange with low volume which will crash the price, since the developers have money to achieve most of the plan so there is no need to rush to sell there own tokens. I don't want to name any exchange but we know some of these exchanges are just for pump and dump purpose.

Being listed or not listed on an exchange is solely on the exchanges decision.  Devs have no control over it, except for maybe being listed on certain exchanges that requires a fee.  I'm pretty sure some small exchanges will hop on Stratis first.  Maybe even an IOU considering how much attention Stratis has gotten lately.  It is what it is. 
The ICO site is going down for maintenance. Will be back up in a hour.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I was joking before.

example,

any thoughts?

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I'm glad to be part of this great coin
Congrats on the successful ICO
Good luck dev team
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Congrats to the team, very nice sum collected Smiley When the bounties will be paid?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
Yeah, congrats on the successful ICO!!

I Hope you can bring mentioned extras to the table with collected funds..
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Wow! 915 BTC!

Congratulations, STRATIS team, with successful ICO!
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
When I was young, people actually developed an effort in cloning a coin in 5 easy steps. Today, as I see, you can just sell whitepapers...
fuck you

You should curse this in WAVES OP, cause waves is a clone of NXT. They raised 30k btc, ico price is 0.000368 now is 0.00025. I think since you are a NXT lover, you should curse Sasha first.  Wink Cheesy

We have btc core dev Nicolas Dorier on board, so just Fuck your mouth shut.   Cheesy

Btw, you are a Monero hater? How pathetic are you.  Cheesy Grin Grin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15714520
don't feed the trolls .
ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
When I was young, people actually developed an effort in cloning a coin in 5 easy steps. Today, as I see, you can just sell whitepapers...
fuck you
Can you provide any evidence? Thanks
Activity: 728
fuck you

You should curse this in WAVES OP, cause waves is a clone of NXT. They raised 30k btc, ico price is 0.000368 now is 0.00025. I think since you are a NXT lover, you should curse Sasha first.  Wink Cheesy

We have btc core dev Nicolas Dorier on board, so just Fuck your mouth shut.   Cheesy

Btw, you are a Monero hater? How pathetic are you.  Cheesy Grin Grin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15714520
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
fuck you
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

Congratulations on the successful ICO, looking forward to the wallet and exchanges.  Smiley

I was joking before.

example,

any thoughts?

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
hi dev i have a newbie question here you said you are planning to list the coin to a trading site are you planning to make a paid listing for ccex or trex ? just wanted to make sure that it is not nova much better if yobit for the start. thanks dev and congrats.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hmm, it is too late sir, they would do this but it should be announced before ICO started, people will say this is shady things blablabla if there is second round ICO.

915 btc is almost 1000 btc, secret project could be possible including.  Wink

Point well taken.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

LOL   Cheesy  No one will buy unless we hit on exchanges until some projects have been done.

Look at IOTA, their market cap is 25000 btc, but only 1300 btc funded, it is 20X already.   Cool

I was joking before.

example,

any thoughts?

you sound like a dev shill and i think it is a retarded idea.

Just opening a discussion about possible way to raise that last 100 BTC, no need to use strong language.
If you don't like it, explain why you don't instead of saying its retarded w/o counter argument
Activity: 728

LOL   Cheesy  No one will buy unless we hit on exchanges until some projects have been done.

Look at IOTA, their market cap is 25000 btc, but only 1300 btc funded, it is 20X already.   Cool

I was joking before.

example,

any thoughts?

Hmm, it is too late sir, they would do this but it should be announced before ICO started, people will say this is shady things blablabla if there is second round ICO.

915 btc is almost 1000 btc, secret project could be possible including.  Wink
Jump to: