Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1114. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Congrats to all stratis team on the successful conclusion of their ICO, to all investors wishing you great returns on our investment.
Activity: 722
what's the connection between Stratis and Fibre, and Stratis and Blitz?

I realise Killakem is involved with all three, but are they connected? Have Fibre & Blitz been abandoned, or merged with Stratis, or still exist as separate projects?

Great question.

Chris mentioned in the Slack that Fibre & Blitz and the projects related to them will be continued significantly in the future as-well. I didn't ask about the role Stratis could play in this but it's what I was going to ask tomorrow when the team wakes up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what's the connection between Stratis and Fibre, and Stratis and Blitz?

I realise Killakem is involved with all three, but are they connected? Have Fibre & Blitz been abandoned, or merged with Stratis, or still exist as separate projects?
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Not sure if anyone noticed this but has anyone tried to go to stratisplatform.com ? and does not resolve due to inactive page?

I just invested 2 btc in this ico and I think I deserve an explanation on why the owners are using a domain with a special character "i" that i you see in the domain is a Character hack.  They do not own stratisplatform.com which is why all day I was so confused on why I can not connect to the website which others I'm sure have had problems connecting. This is the reason why.

now I'm starting to feel I just threw my money down the drain; who would trick people into despositing funds into an ICO when there domain is a HACK domain? NO NO NO!!!!

Please respond.

I do not see any issues, I would not rush to such conclusions m8.

perhaps it's my browser cache? why is this happening; I see a hostgator.com page.  and yes I just checked the whois and I was mistaken this is the real domain.. Sorry;  but not sure why this is happening.

it sounds like you browser is infected with url redirection malware... test it on your phone and you will see
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Not sure if anyone noticed this but has anyone tried to go to stratisplatform.com ? and does not resolve due to inactive page?

I think u have some trust issues.
I just invested 2 btc in this ico and I think I deserve an explanation on why the owners are using a domain with a special character "i" that i you see in the domain is a Character hack.  They do not own stratisplatform.com which is why all day I was so confused on why I can not connect to the website which others I'm sure have had problems connecting. This is the reason why.

now I'm starting to feel I just threw my money down the drain; who would trick people into despositing funds into an ICO when there domain is a HACK domain? NO NO NO!!!!

Please respond.

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Please respond.

perhaps it's my browser cache? why is this happening; I see a hostgator.com page.  and yes I just checked the whois and I was mistaken this is the real domain.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

Please respond.

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Please respond.

it works for me try it again.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I was mistaken, sorry.

Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Are we still able to earn Stratis on TVE or has that ended also?

I haven't seen any new material posted for Stratis on TVE since the ICO concluded.  Might want to have Krushang verify if any additional material will be added to the TVE platform.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Are we still able to earn Stratis on TVE or has that ended also?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İ invested myself and i think its one of the best projects in this year. Nice amount of BTC, should be enough to fully develop STRATİS.
Activity: 174
Activity: 1008
Congratulations guys! Very well done!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Congratulations...915 BTC...

Now when is launch?
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Congrats Dev on a successful ICO! About how much is 1 Stratis worth in the final calculation?

About BTC 0.00001150 per.
Activity: 211
The total amount of BTC collected during the ICO phrase: 915BTC

Thank you, to all our investors.

https://blockchain.info/en/address/3AN1mqVr1Z5xX3t9Z7VGkrSwgUJn74HkuE

Nice!  This project is a game-changer.  Can't wait for the next chapter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
The total amount of BTC collected during the ICO phrase: 915BTC

Thank you, to all our investors.

https://blockchain.info/en/address/3AN1mqVr1Z5xX3t9Z7VGkrSwgUJn74HkuE
Activity: 532
Congrats Dev on a successful ICO! About how much is 1 Stratis worth in the final calculation?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I'm in ICO. Is any tokens we recieve now?

The tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks from now.

and then How to acces ico account..??

The ICO site was taken down. Will be back up soon.

The site is back up: https://ico.stratisplatform.com
Jump to: