Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1112. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
I will be providing a update to date later today on the ICO. Breakdown of bonuses and cost per Stratis token.
is there any chance to open another ico or it will ready right away to the market after you segregated those ico investors coin?

The ICO is over. We plan to have Stratis added to an exchange within 2 weeks from today.

Maybe we could do a second round of ICO with fixed price per token?
say 50K-100K satoshi per token?  Grin

LOL   Cheesy  No one will buy unless we hit on exchanges until some projects have been done.

Look at IOTA, their market cap is 25000 btc, but only 1300 btc funded, it is 20X already.   Cool

I was joking before.
But seriously now, we can do 2nd round of ICO for 1 week for fix price and fix number of tokens to raise that last 100 BTC

example,
2 million Tokens for 100 BTC. Which would be 5000 Satoshi per token.
I think we might get some buyers with that.

Maybe this will result in immediate dump by early buyers, maybe not..
we can adjust the numbers to make it ideal
any thoughts?

you sound like a dev shill and i think it is a retarded idea.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I will be providing a update to date later today on the ICO. Breakdown of bonuses and cost per Stratis token.
is there any chance to open another ico or it will ready right away to the market after you segregated those ico investors coin?

The ICO is over. We plan to have Stratis added to an exchange within 2 weeks from today.

LOL   Cheesy  No one will buy unless we hit on exchanges until some projects have been done.

Look at IOTA, their market cap is 25000 btc, but only 1300 btc funded, it is 20X already.   Cool

I was joking before.
But seriously now, we can do 2nd round of ICO for 1 week for fix price and fix number of tokens to raise that last 100 BTC

example,
2 million Tokens for 100 BTC. Which would be 5000 Satoshi per token.
I think we might get some buyers with that.

Maybe this will result in immediate dump by early buyers, maybe not..
we can adjust the numbers to make it ideal
any thoughts?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
My last transaction got the first confirmation after the ICO is over,it doesn't show on the ICO page.

Have you signed in to your ICO account?
Yes,I have signed in,but it doesnt add the last transaction.I have PMed you my usename,please help me to check out,thanks.

Thanks, I will have a look.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
My last transaction got the first confirmation after the ICO is over,it doesn't show on the ICO page.

Yes,I have signed in,but it doesnt add the last transaction.I have PMed you my usename,please help me to check out,thanks.
Its very good  Smiley .

One question , I can remove signing now ? receive bounty in 2 weeks ?

Wait till I finish updating the signature document. I post an update regarding the signature campaign tonight.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Its very good  Smiley .

One question , I can remove signing now ? receive bounty in 2 weeks ?

Activity: 644
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Let them dump and regret later....

Let them dump +1, and they find the price is skyrocketing and they will buy higher. So sell lower buy higher, obvious noobs.   Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
although it did not reach 1000 BTC but I say Congratulations sratis team for the successful ICO

915.00938947 BTC

https://blockchain.info/en/address/3AN1mqVr1Z5xX3t9Z7VGkrSwgUJn74HkuE

It's very good!I think will comeing dump!
Why you think there will be a dump? Also this is the time to go even harder on marketing and PR. Krushang what are your thoughts on this?

~~

If NXT/WAVES are worth around 30,000 BTC right now in market capitalisation there's certainly a very good chance this project can meet and exceed that.

yeah i agree it may happen,Let's see when the launch begins
Activity: 722
although it did not reach 1000 BTC but I say Congratulations sratis team for the successful ICO

915.00938947 BTC

Why you think there will be a dump? Also this is the time to go even harder on marketing and PR. Krushang what are your thoughts on this?

I don't think you understand the potential of this project.

It's providing a unique BaaS solution as-well as many other practical consumer based applications. Applications such as a lightning network type project and fiat integration. It's basically a powered up NXT 2.0+WAVES hybrid with extra business to business applications and consultancy work.

They also now have a reasonable amount of funding to continue there work and one of the best teams in my opinion since the ETH launch - including one of the bitcoin core devs. After hearing the hangout chats I am increasingly optimistic of the potential here. I also like that they are all UK/London based as I am as-well and I know the climate here is ideal.

If NXT/WAVES are worth around 30,000 BTC right now in market capitalisation there's certainly a very good chance this project can meet and exceed that.
Activity: 910
Let them dump and regret later....
legendary
Activity: 980
Why i not review code?
I use QQ Email.
Activity: 532

915.00938947 BTC

Jump to: