Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1120. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I'm getting an https error when i visit ico.stratisplatform.com now:

"Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ico.stratisplatform.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID"

----------

Can anyone from the Stratis team confirm this is caused by a misconfiguration and not a malicious attacker? A quick answer would be great because i'm sure people are trying to get their coins sent there in the last couple hours before ICO ends. Just trying to make sure this is an issue on my end and not a problem on your end.

Thanks Smiley

Which browser are you using? Its still ok for me in Chrome.

Anyone else getting that message?

Chrome as well.

I've been logging in every day to my account the last week, no problems.  I got on just now to add some more btw ( Smiley) and got that warning before I could proceed. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to log in and send bitcoin to a fake address.  Cheesy

Never ignore HTTPS warnings!!! Its a good sign something is not right.

Do you know how to ping a domain to resolve the IP? If so ping ICO.stratisplatform.com and post the IP

Yea that's why I wanted to check on here first, I was a little skeptical.  

I do not know how to do that, but if you explain to me, i'll gladly try!

Like I said, I switched to FireFox and looked into my two ICO accounts and everything seems to be kosher.  One of them I made last week, the other I made a few minutes ago and sent coin to.  Does it sound like it was just a misconfiguration error with my chrome browser?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Instructions

1) Go to https://ico.stratisplatform.com/ and Register.
2) Confirm the email.
3) Log in.
4) Deposit to your own unique btc address on the dashboard (after 1 confirmation your balance is updated. if not, log out and sign back in)

2 Hours left

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ico.stratisplatform.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID"

----------

Can anyone from the Stratis team confirm this is caused by a misconfiguration and not a malicious attacker? A quick answer would be great because i'm sure people are trying to get their coins sent there in the last couple hours before ICO ends. Just trying to make sure this is an issue on my end and not a problem on your end.

Thanks Smiley

Chrome as well.

I've been logging in every day to my account the last week, no problems.  I got on just now to add some more btw ( Smiley) and got that warning before I could proceed. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to log in and send bitcoin to a fake address.  Cheesy

Never ignore HTTPS warnings!!! Its a good sign something is not right.

Do you know how to ping a domain to resolve the IP? If so ping ICO.stratisplatform.com and post the IP
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
My sent BTC is still in the state of 0 confirmation  Angry Angry
what shall I do?

log out then log back in.

----------

Thanks Smiley

Chrome as well.

I've been logging in every day to my account the last week, no problems.  I got on just now to add some more btw ( Smiley) and got that warning before I could proceed. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to log in and send bitcoin to a fake address.  Cheesy

EDIT:  Ok I just tried with FireFox, all good! Got into my account and noticed my transaction was confirmed.  Seems to be ok, probably an issue on my end with Chrome.

----------

Thanks Smiley

----------

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
what shall I do?

Ponder.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
what shall I do?
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Invested some BTC into stratis.  Cool
planning to stay for long term in the project.
all the best to all the investors and the entire team!
lets do this!
 Grin
I would like to make a last minute investment, have 2 questions though:

1. When it will become tradeble?
2. On which exchanges will it be tradeble at start?

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.

Understand that the ICO is over within less than 3 hours?

Brgds

dzejmsdin

We plan to have Stratis Trading within 2 weeks after the ICO is over.

Activity: 355
I would like to make a last minute investment, have 2 questions though:

1. When it will become tradeble?
2. On which exchanges will it be tradeble at start?

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.

Understand that the ICO is over within less than 3 hours?

Brgds

dzejmsdin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
More than 700 BTC!!
Awesome Smiley
Instructions

1) Go to https://ico.stratisplatform.com/ and Register.
2) Confirm the email.
3) Log in.
4) Deposit to your own unique btc address on the dashboard (after 1 confirmation your balance is updated. if not, log out and sign back in)
When reclaim the bounty signature ?  Smiley .

All bounties will be paid within 2 weeks after Stratis mainnet is live.
Is it normal for the deposit address to be in large letters and then the last digit or two is hidden behind the "BTC invested" block?

Only copy the address on your dashboard. It looks fine on my screen.

A few people have seen this issue, you should be able to double click the address to select it. Or zooming out worked for some
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is it normal for the deposit address to be in large letters and then the last digit or two is hidden behind the "BTC invested" block?
Jump to: