Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1123. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
wtf, etc is crazy to da moon, i hope we will be like etc in one day....    Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
ICO ends in 9 hours again and total invesment in the ico is 657.+ (this is good news)
will be reach 1k? wait and see after the ico is end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
dev,form exchange send to ico address buy coins or wallet sent to ico address ?

Either is ok
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
so cool dev and easy to reach i wish you luck dev evn in a small ways just let me know if you need twitter or fb post so i can help thanks again for your quick reply, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
dev,form exchange send to ico address buy coins or wallet sent to ico address ?
Activity: 910
If it reaches 1000 btc the secret additional features will push through. Lets go for 1k
Activity: 910
i think we will hit 1000 btc Smiley So that means full roadmap Smiley

Be an angel so that it will come true!!!!
hi dev i send you a pm regarding to my ico participation. thanks

Replied
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
hi dev i send you a pm regarding to my ico participation. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
have you contact poloniex to list stratis?
Yes we need Poloniex! Please no Bittrex.

Bittrex is easy to list, but polo is a tough mission. Look at steem, they are listed on bittrex for 2 months and then on polo, because polo saw steem is innovative and strong on volume.

If we are on Bittrex, which is also acceptable, because we can pump there and mega pump after polo adds us.

Poloniex's rise in fame has gotten to their head.  I remember a couple of years ago they were adding a bunch of crap coins.  Most are still on there now.  

We have always had huge respect for Poloniex, this has increased ten fold since the ETH fork and their support for ETC. These days they are more selective in the coins they add, but they cannot remove the coins added previously, unless the volume drops below their fresh hold.

No doubt they are the top exchange at the moment.  Just really hope they add Stratis in the near future. Hopefully, on Day 1 of the release like they did with Lisk. 
Activity: 560

Bittrex is easy to list, but polo is a tough mission. Look at steem, they are listed on bittrex for 2 months and then on polo, because polo saw steem is innovative and strong on volume.

If we are on Bittrex, which is also acceptable, because we can pump there and mega pump after polo adds us.

Poloniex's rise in fame has gotten to their head.  I remember a couple of years ago they were adding a bunch of crap coins.  Most are still on there now.  

We have always had huge respect for Poloniex, this has increased ten fold since the ETH fork and their support for ETC. These days they are more selective in the coins they add, but they cannot remove the coins added previously, unless the volume drops below their fresh hold.

You have been right to have respect for poloniex they are by far the best alt exchange and that is not because of their recent volume.
since day one arriving they have always been legit and never any problem withdrawing and depositing.
If you can somehow get stratis on there then it is needless to say where it will head after short time.
now throwing some btc at this.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

can u link me to this piece of info ?

Stratis Road Map

9 Hours left!!!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

can u link me to this piece of info ?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
639 BTC and counting. Intereseting
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
when will the stratis balance get updated after btc is pooled to the multisign address?
Activity: 938
Merit: 522

Not so bad. In recent weeks after Halving, I was a bit skeptical. But you have made good promotion...

609.13216615BTC invested now
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

Not so bad. In recent weeks after Halving, I was a bit skeptical. But you have made good promotion...
Jump to: