Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1122. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
714 BTC now!   Sure built up some momentum leading up to these final hours.   
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Yeah i rather see it succeed too rather than being listed on polo, if dev can deliver a working windows and mac beta wallet on launch and not a web wallet that is open to any attacker, then we are at a good start.
Activity: 609
Wow 709 BTC invested so far! Hope it doesn't go way over 1k. Please don't be overbought.  Smiley

+1, it is fucking crazy and insane, ico flippers came again, i still decide to invest or not in a few hours. I prefer trading 2 weeks but if this coin launched on polo, i would regret that i didn't invest.

What?  You've been posting in here for weeks and haven't invested yet?  That's like going to a buffet and not eat.  

Invested some before, sir, and i have profited some btc from etc trading nowadays, i think may other ppl also earned. So i still decide how much i would deposit more. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Wow 709 BTC invested so far! Hope it doesn't go way over 1k. Please don't be overbought.  Smiley

+1, it is fucking crazy and insane, ico flippers came again, i still decide to invest or not in a few hours. I prefer trading 2 weeks but if this coin launched on polo, i would regret that i didn't invest.

Who cares as long as Trew gets the money he needs. I'd rather see Stratis succeed than you make a quick buck off a Polo add.

Activity: 560
Wow 709 BTC invested so far! Hope it doesn't go way over 1k. Please don't be overbought.  Smiley

it won't be launched on poloniex.
this is not crazy this is what happens on ico's the masses flood in the last hours buying fomo.
legendary
Activity: 1932

What?  You've been posting in here for weeks and haven't invested yet?  That's like going to a buffet and not eat. 

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
So i made a second small deposit on my stratis account & the Btc invested is not being updated.
Is this a known issue?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Im pretty sure now we are going to see 1000 btc soon Cheesy
Activity: 532
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 9 hours left!

should be 7 hours left, 10 GMT is my time 6 AM, 7 hours left now!!

BUT GUYS DON'T OVERBOUGHT, IT IS 698BTC .... Shocked Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 9 hours left!
legendary
Activity: 1932
When Stratis is a success.  I will head over here to celebrate.  Viva Las Vegas!

WOW

ETH/ETC is just a complete mess
ETC going to moon..

I sold out on free ETC way too early...
I am so done with ETH drama... just liquidated all my ETH  and putting them in Stratis...
Not gonna trade for while

Thats good to hear, your support is appreciated.

Hope I can be one of the Stratis Whale, roaming the stratosphere

Its good to set your goals high
WOW

ETC going to moon..

I am so done with ETH drama... just liquidated all my ETH  and putting them in Stratis...

Which coin do you mean with ETC?

He means Ethereum Classic
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
WOW

ETC going to moon..

Which coin do you mean with ETC?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
WOW

ETC going to moon..

Hope I can be one of the Stratis Whale, roaming the stratosphere
WOW

ETC going to moon..

ICO ends in 9 hours again and total invesment in the ico is 657.+ (this is good news)
will be reach 1k? wait and see after the ico is end.

Indeed, exciting times ahead
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
WOW

ETC going to moon..

Jump to: