Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1151. (Read 1891104 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Ok, considering the price of each Stratis is not even over 400 satoshi right now.

Greetings,

Distribute the 84M stratis to the early adopters.
 those who contributed &
 Supported stratis from day one.. they deserve it.

Build the tech, they'll come!

Peer2peer36o

That is the worst way to do it. I suggest doing what Ethereum did. Loan money and then hire market makers and traders to make trading have high volume. It will encourage the people to get in and buy the coin.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Stratis doing great so far  Smiley
i think stratis can be better then steem. And think about it.Now is low price and if in 2 years they will do great job.We can also see stratis for 5$ or more.  Wink

What made you make that projection to $5? Is this really true? If yes please prove it be posting the details why you think it will rise to $5. I would really appreciate that.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Ok, considering the price of each Stratis is not even over 400 satoshi right now.

Greetings,

Distribute the 84M stratis to the early adopters.
 those who contributed &
 Supported stratis from day one.. they deserve it.

Build the tech, they'll come!

Peer2peer36o

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
i think stratis can be better then steem. And think about it.Now is low price and if in 2 years they will do great job.We can also see stratis for 5$ or more.  Wink
what is the price of Stratis right now? I tried to open Ico page but it didn't worked first. but second time it is requiring me to sign up first and  add email address as well, which I don't want to do.
can't we buy this while stay anonymous?
I heard so much about stratis BTW.

Then don't use your personal email.. just create a free gmail account and it use it.
Activity: 532
I hope funding actually doesn't go over 1k BTC. It would probably be overbought by then and we all know how a few past ICO's went with too much money raised. Up to 2k BTC should be the max. But besides that Stratis is looking good.  Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
what is the price of Stratis right now? I tried to open Ico page but it didn't worked first. but second time it is requiring me to sign up first and  add email address as well, which I don't want to do.
can't we buy this while stay anonymous?
I heard so much about stratis BTW.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 7 days left to invest

Dev, what is going on with the ICO website? When logging in - it shows:

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request

I am getting the error aswell...

yeah same here but i think it will be fixed

The ico page works again no error anymore Smiley
Activity: 532
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

Error.

yeah same here but i think it will be fixed
Activity: 658
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

Error.

Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

Error.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
After a very hardwork Arabic translation is ready :
https://forum.bitcoin.com/post26707.html#p26707
Tomorrow i will update the post to fix the ending while i am translating this thread i really knew how stratis is perfect sadly we did not reach the ico goal yet i think many not read the first post just follow HYPE to invest in other ico than this good one
Thanks

great work mate there ... i can see the effort u put into it....
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
After a very hardwork Arabic translation is ready :
https://forum.bitcoin.com/post26707.html#p26707
Tomorrow i will update the post to fix the ending while i am translating this thread i really knew how stratis is perfect sadly we did not reach the ico goal yet i think many not read the first post just follow HYPE to invest in other ico than this good one
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Mining details will be released before main net release. The reward block will be very small to reduce the inflation. Stratis will use a different algo to bitcoin.

Just make it GPU friendly to prevent it from becoming ASIC or botnet controlled.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
That is great news..
Activity: 609
Dev i have to correct you, the ico price is: (ICO amount+bonus)/84M, ico average price is much larger than you simply divide 100M.

And don't learn from rise team, they claimed no more reward on DPOS, total supply is 100M coins, but they now have 15% inflation rate, it is a ripoff.

HOPE YOU ARE AN HONEST TEAM

I calculated, total tokens of 98 million.  

During the POW stage. The reward block will be very small to r educe the inflation.

no, if you divide 98M, it is NOT correct, because you don't distribute 98M to ico investors, only 84M.

Waves's leader sasha also did this wrong calculation, and people mocked him, it is very simple math. OK?

BTW, the ICO isn't ending now, so every action proves the ability of dev team, you should understand my calculation if you have normal math education. Grin

Every previous ico was calculated like my way, maybe it is your first ico, so you did it incorrectly.
Dev i have to correct you, the ico price is: (ICO amount+bonus)/84M, ico average price is much larger than you simply divide 100M.

And don't learn from rise team, they claimed no more reward on DPOS, total supply is 100M coins, but they now have 15% inflation rate, it is a ripoff.

HOPE YOU ARE AN HONEST TEAM

I calculated, total tokens of 98 million.  

During the POW stage. The reward block will be very small to reduce the inflation.
Jump to: