Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1167. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so the ico never ending untill you get 1000 bitcoin?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
how much will be a stratis in bitcoin?

The price of each Stratis token will be calculated once the ICO is over. With about 200BTC invested right now the price of each Stratis token is 200 satoshi  (0.00000200)

Eg: with 1000BTC invested the price of each Stratis token will be about 1000 sat (0.00001000)

So, Krushang, the ICO period will be extended if 1000 btc is not invested...

Yes the ICO will be extended. Investors that have already invested would like the Stratis project to launch.

http://www.finyear.com/Stratis-ICO-Goes-Live-Makes-Blockchain-Apps-Easy-For-Businesses_a36680.html
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

The price of each Stratis token will be calculated once the ICO is over. With about 200BTC invested right now the price of each Stratis token is 200 satoshi  (0.00000200)

Eg: with 1000BTC invested the price of each Stratis token will be about 1000 sat (0.00001000)

If you are about to cancel the ico for <1000 btc raised then why not sell it @1k sats directly ? like BRX is doing on bittrex.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.

So, Krushang, the ICO period will be extended if 1000 btc is not invested...

Activity: 938
Merit: 522

With 200BTC already invested. Stratis price is around 200 sat (0.00000200) right now is certainly not overfunded.

https://blockchain.info/address/3AN1mqVr1Z5xX3t9Z7VGkrSwgUJn74HkuE
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.

With 200BTC already invested. Stratis price is around 200 sat (0.00000200) right now is certainly not overfunded.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 485
waoo!! 206+ BTC raised so far and we have still enough days to get more funds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Seems like the marketing for Stratis is good so far. Seen a lot of articles about it. We just need to get a cointelegraph banner to spread even more. What do you think about that Krushang?  Smiley

Marketing good but only 205.5BTC invested. If less than 1000 BTC invested at end (2 weeks) than no project and investors get BTC back. How we can attract more BTC? Why only few are investing?

Good question. 205 BTC is already $100K and still plenty of time to invest.
Activity: 553
Seems like the marketing for Stratis is good so far. Seen a lot of articles about it. We just need to get a cointelegraph banner to spread even more. What do you think about that Krushang?  Smiley

Marketing good but only 205.5BTC invested. If less than 1000 BTC invested at end (2 weeks) than no project and investors get BTC back. How we can attract more BTC? Why only few are investing?

If after two weeks from now less then 1000BTC is invested we will extend the ICO.

One of the main problem is Stratis ANN has been translated in many different languages but after that, the translators are not acting as ambassadors/promoters. As an example, look at the french section of bct. Stratis is at the bottom of the ANN page and zero replies:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=149.0

So translating in different languages is a great thing but this is by far, not enough. The translator ALSO has to promote actively the coin (Stratis) once the translation is done.

Marketing is good?? Sorry but it is not that good!

OK, so you're looking for translators AND ambassadors/promoters?
How are you going to pay for translation AND promotion? With the bounties? Come one, let's be serious...
Yup,the team members need to do this stuff, pay extra coins for that otherwise .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

If after two weeks from now less then 1000BTC is invested we will extend the ICO.

One of the main problem is Stratis ANN has been translated in many different languages but after that, the translators are not acting as ambassadors/promoters. As an example, look at the french section of bct. Stratis is at the bottom of the ANN page and zero replies:

So translating in different languages is a great thing but this is by far, not enough. The translator ALSO has to promote actively the coin (Stratis) once the translation is done.

OK, so you're looking for translators AND ambassadors/promoters?
How are you going to pay for translation AND promotion? With the bounties? Come one, let's be serious...
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

With a 5% bonus.

3 days left to receive a 5% bonus.

Bonus is not attractive me me, I will wait for the last day, to see is this project overfunded or not, like Lisk is not overfunded, but DAO and Waves are overfunded, so their prices are still under ICO price, ICO investors lose money, who will invest ICO? People can buy below ICO price, which is more cheaper, and can get more coins.

Everyone will have their own opinion on whether they find the bonus attractive and the Stratis price when launched. With 200BTC already invested. Stratis price is around 200 sat (0.00000200) right now is certainly not overfunded.

How much price do you think is quite normal for stratis , 25k sats ?

It's impossible to give you an estimated price I think each Stratis will be worth. 200 satoshi for a unique project with real world potential and a talented team i believe is cheap right now.

One of the main problem is Stratis ANN has been translated in many different languages but after that, the translators are not acting as ambassadors/promoters. As an example, look at the french section of bct. Stratis is at the bottom of the ANN page AND zero replies:

So translating in different languages is a great thing but this is far not enough. The translator ALSO has to promote actively the coin (Stratis) once the translation is done.

Marketing is good?? Sorry but it is NOT that good!

Some translation thread are not active as others look at the Russian translation thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stratis-ico-20-1515877

I have instructed all translators to promote and maintain the threads.
Activity: 246
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

With a 5% bonus.

Bonus is not attractive me me, I will wait for the last day, to see is this project overfunded or not, like Lisk is not overfunded, but DAO and Waves are overfunded, so their prices are still under ICO price, ICO investors lose money, who will invest ICO? People can buy below ICO price, which is more cheaper, and can get more coins.

Everyone will have their own opinion on whether they find the bonus attractive and the Stratis price when launched. With 200BTC already invested. Stratis price is around 200 sat (0.00000200) right now is certainly not overfunded.

How much price do you think is quite normal for stratis , 25k sats ?
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good

The Stratis ICO is LIVE

With a 5% bonus.

Activity: 728
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

With a 5% bonus.

It will give exposure on extension.

Thank you ICOcountdown.com
Jump to: