Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1168. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
We still don't know the total coin supply including POW.  Is this still to be determined?

@Krushang, care to elaborate on this? Am curious too what's the total coin supply including POW.

Hi Krushang, in case you missed this post. Would be great if you could provide more info on the total coin supply including POW.

Thanks!

We still don't know the total coin supply including POW.  Is this still to be determined?

Stratis will launch with POW (small block rewards) then move onto POS.

Do you have specific numbers regarding block reward, block time and inflation rate during PoS, or don't you have that numbers figured out yet?

No specific numbers are confirmed right now.

More info regarding POW will be provided soon.
Seems like the marketing for Stratis is good so far. Seen a lot of articles about it. We just need to get a cointelegraph banner to spread even more. What do you think about that Krushang?  Smiley

Marketing good but only 205.5BTC invested. If less than 1000 BTC invested at end (2 weeks) than no project and investors get BTC back. How we can attract more BTC? Why only few are investing?

If after two weeks from now less then 1000BTC is invested we will extend the ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
That is the question mark, because for me they have done well with publicity I just don't understand why the level of participation and acceptance is still this low 205BTC. Hope things turn around for good because it will be bad to close this project considering the time, resources and energy put into this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Seems like the marketing for Stratis is good so far. Seen a lot of articles about it. We just need to get a cointelegraph banner to spread even more. What do you think about that Krushang?  Smiley

Marketing good but only 205.5BTC invested. If less than 1000 BTC invested at end (2 weeks) than no project and investors get BTC back. How we can attract more BTC? Why only few are investing?
Activity: 532
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We still don't know the total coin supply including POW.  Is this still to be determined?

@Krushang, care to elaborate on this? Am curious too what's the total coin supply including POW.

Hi Krushang, in case you missed this post. Would be great if you could provide more info on the total coin supply including POW.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I'll be investing more into this project.  Hope devs follow through with it. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
Activity: 1008
It will give exposure on extension.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I dont think extending ICO will help if goals are not met in time.. but it is up to devs to decide.. we˙ll see..

Do you have specific numbers regarding block reward, block time and inflation rate during PoS, or don't you have that numbers figured out yet?

No specific numbers are confirmed right now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

Is there still room for this crypto platform to exist?

I think there is still room.  But what will the room be used 4?  Is there real world application?

~CfA~

Stratis allows developers to create applications in C# and Microsoft's .NET framework. C# is one of the most dominant languages in corporate and financial services development.The Stratis Full Node Framework is a based on Bitcoin Core and utilizes the proven and trusted architecture and consensus model of Bitcoin.

Stratis will be a full scale Blockchain Development Platform that simplifies and accelerates the development life-cycle for organizations that want to develop on the blockchain.

Mentioned in the whitepaper are case studies how Stratis tech will be used in the real world. http://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Whitepaper.pdf

I also see a space that this could fill that isn't currently occupied.  Many of my friends and colleagues mostly Microsoft veterans like myself have no desire to get involved with cryptocurrency but might give it a second look if it was based on technologies that they are familiar with.  I see many real world use cases for blockchain technology using C# and .NET.  Regardless of anyone's opinion of Microsoft, the fact remains that they own the desktop and corporate markets.  C# and .NET are already widely used in those environments.  This would make it much easier to deploy blockchain technology into those environments.  

One real world use scenario would be Unity which has already been mentioned in this thread.  I can imagine a game made in Unity, coded with C#, and allowing for in game purchases using bitcoin.  It could be used as a sidechain for things as common as tracking time cards, inventory, ledgers, etc...  The uses are out there but getting people to adopt it is another story.  The fact that it is based on Microsoft technologies is a plus for the market that they appear to be targeting.  I think it's a long shot but the potential is there.  

shojayxt mentioned another potential real world use.
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

5 days left to receive a 5% bonus. The 12th is the last day to signup to the signature campaign.

4 days left to receive a 5% bonus.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Stratis is a long term investment. I wil invest more.
But im curious are there any chance they will cancel if the total btc invested did not reach 1000btc?
From what I read a few pages before, they are thinking about different options including to extend the duration of the ICO.
1000 BTC is not an easy goal but in the end who knows?

Correct, we are discussing the different options available. If the ICO is cancelled/unsuccessful all investors will receive a refund.

Would be a shame if the project could not realize because not many BTC in ICO.

I think there is still room.  But what will the room be used 4?  Is there real world application?

~CfA~

Stratis allows developers to create applications in C# and Microsoft's .NET framework. C# is one of the most dominant languages in corporate and financial services development.The Stratis Full Node Framework is a based on Bitcoin Core and utilizes the proven and trusted architecture and consensus model of Bitcoin.

Stratis will be a full scale Blockchain Development Platform that simplifies and accelerates the development life-cycle for organizations that want to develop on the blockchain.

Mentioned in the whitepaper are case studies how Stratis tech will be used in the real world. http://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
if you think it necessary to extend the ICO, to extend Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Please any stock exchange, not BITTREX Roll Eyes

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
If the ICO is cancelled/unsuccessful all investors will receive a refund.

krushang, what will happen to the signature stakes we r having ?

No Stratis. No Tokens. I'm confident the ICO will be successful especially if the ICO is extended.

I think there is still room.  But what will the room be used 4?  Is there real world application?

~CfA~
Jump to: