Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1223. (Read 1890822 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Another ICO hope the guys in here won`t make it a hype and full of trolls will the lambo make his way here soon.

I hope so as well.  I'm hoping this thread doesn't turn into a picture show of fancy cars, rockets, and lame posts about the moon.

what makes this different to other competitive platforms?

The underlying technology.  It uses C# and .NET

What i'm saying is, that you don't have to invest in any crypto coin, if you cannot effort to take a risk... look at the ETH crash, look at the DAO crash... if you don't have money stay away from crypto world from the start.

No you are saying that they should launch at the WORST possible time for an ICO because you are as you have proven multiple times a fan of talking complete crap without any thought or concern for the logic behind your statements.  

You completely fail to grasp the point but you just keep on talking.  That's all you do.  

I wouldn't be surprised if 99% of the crap on BTC talk is you and your sock-puppet accounts.  

You show absolutely ZERO judgement in any investment and would put money into absolutely anything no matter how badly organised or implemented it was.  That is not a good thing (although you probably think it is).

Now I'm sure you will completely miss the point again and give another one of your token spam responses about investing and how it doesn't matter etc...etc...

I share your sentiments regarding this user but it's pointless to engage them so why bother?

I hope that this thread stays grounded in reality and technically focused.  Something that's lacking in most threads.

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

The below posts does a good job of explaining the differences.

Im not familiar with these projects, but Im not aware of any startups offering private chain functionality that are targeting the corporate world in the same way as Stratis. Stratis is a unique platform is many ways.

I believe neither of those projects offer a Blockchain-As-A-Service platform that allows one click provisioning of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitshares and Waves nodes. While also being able to provision private chains via Stratis.

We have extensive enterprise IT experience in the team and our CEO has experience in business to business consultancy, delivering solutions and services to corporations around Europe. So we are not only targeting the corporate market, we will be actively marketing and selling services to them.

Stratis consultancy really separates us from the rest, none of the other blockchain projects provide consultancy services around their own blockchain tech and those of Bitcoin, bitshares and Ethereum. This is going to be of great importance when selling these services to businesses. The team has extensive consultancy experience and will be able to offer them a level of service that a enterprise organisation would expect. This also gives corporations the protection of accountability, as Stratis consultancy will be a registered business.

Stratis is not just offering one piece of the puzzle, we are building an end to end solution for Blockchain testing, development and deployment. Im not aware of any competitors offering a full blockchain development platform.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Dude you are everywhere lol. Do you invest in all new ICO's? I try to find the coins with real world potential and then I invest. That's my strategy atm. This one seems promising and might drop a few BTC when ICO starts. Smiley

Exactly most people invest with a strategy.  This guy just invests in absolutely everything and then spams the thread with the same nonsensical bullshit repeatedly. 

You can't even reason with him because he is incapable of understanding a logical or rational argument. 

Now whenever I see his name anywhere it is an immediate red flag for investment - even if it is a decent project - do I want the aggravation of reading his inane nonsense again?
legendary
What i'm saying is, that you don't have to invest in any crypto coin, if you cannot effort to take a risk... look at the ETH crash, look at the DAO crash... if you don't have money stay away from crypto world from the start.

No you are saying that they should launch at the WORST possible time for an ICO because you are as you have proven multiple times a fan of talking complete crap without any thought or concern for the logic behind your statements.  

You completely fail to grasp the point but you just keep on talking.  That's all you do.  

I wouldn't be surprised if 99% of the crap on BTC talk is you and your sock-puppet accounts.  

You show absolutely ZERO judgement in any investment and would put money into absolutely anything no matter how badly organised or implemented it was.  That is not a good thing (although you probably think it is).

Now I'm sure you will completely miss the point again and give another one of your token spam responses about investing and how it doesn't matter etc...etc...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Nice coin... i will certainly invest in this one.
Dude you are everywhere lol. Do you invest in all new ICO's? I try to find the coins with real world potential and then I invest. That's my strategy atm. This one seems promising and might drop a few BTC when ICO starts. Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
ICO are always dangerous, i believe everybody knows that, but risk = big rewards, no risk = put your money on the bank with 0.1% interest rate.

So you are saying they are always risky so just launch them haphazardly without any thought?  Typical Placebo reasoning.

legendary
ICO are always dangerous, i believe everybody knows that, but risk = big rewards, no risk = put your money on the bank with 0.1% interest rate.

So you are saying they are always risky so just launch them haphazardly without any thought?  Typical Placebo reasoning.
legendary
then a lot of them are FUDS ICOs Cheesy All of them almost Cheesy

As in most cases you make zero sense.  You have nothing valid to contribute and so just spam the thread with nonsense.  I was making a serious point but you couldn't help but make a comment.
legendary
Absolutely the worst time to have an ICO.

curious to hear your reasoning...is it because of the recent ETH hack?

That and the spate of recent ICOs including new ones which are about to be launched.  There is both a lot of uncertainty and ICO fatigue.

legendary

That and the spate of recent ICOs including new ones which are about to be launched.  There is both a lot of uncertainty and ICO fatigue.
legendary

You again Cheesy Your are fudding a lot of ICOs lately Cheesy

Your presence is what FUDS ICOs Grin

then a lot of them are FUDS ICOs Cheesy All of them almost Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

legendary

Your presence is what FUDS ICOs Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hi Krushang,

I guess french translation has already been dealt with ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Congratulations, you have been added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again!

Good luck with the project and your fundraising endeavours.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Jump to: