Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1229. (Read 1890822 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
lol, so many ICOs, same style, ... easy money now with ICO and some nice graphics, lol

We probably have a different way of thinking when it comes to ICOs. I started looking through Krushang's history and contributions he's made on projects.  That's always my first step when evaluating ICOs. My next step is to ask myself if it offers something different.  Is this another Lisk clone? Does it strengthen some part of a different ecosystem?  Next, anything that isn't understood by me to even consider an ICO, see previous questions I had in this thread, I post them immediately.  The quality of the answers helps me decide how much time I'll spend investigating.  I skimmed the white paper once, after the last step I mentioned, it gave me enough to read through the white paper in detail.  I still have a lot of questions, but I'm starting to see the potential.

Graphics are fun I guess, not really my starting point. Please hit with some tough questions, it helps all of us!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
lol, so many ICOs, same style, ... easy money now with ICO and some nice graphics, lol
Activity: 308
What interests me about this project is it strengthens Bitcoin rather than competes. What I'm trying to figure out is how this compares to what Rootstock and Couterparty are planning with 2 way pegs.

1) C# bitcoin blockchain

2) corporate still need to use the token

3) not 100% opensource like NEM

correct me
What interests me about this project is it strengthens Bitcoin rather than competes. What I'm trying to figure out is how this compares to what Rootstock and Couterparty are planning with 2 way pegs.
Activity: 266
Will be keeping an eye on this.

For anyone who's looking to get the social bounties (a total of 40 Stratis tokens), you will have to use Viral Exchange and you can sign up via the link below:

https://theviralexchange.com/?ref=1122

Looking forward to see people on board!

If anyone got any questions on how to redeem those social bounty tokens, i'll be happy to help.
Activity: 308
so many ico ..but if is good project i am in too

seriously you should go atleast 1 btc in

#C everyone is teaching CS students C#
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
so many ico ..but if is good project i am in too
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Would like to reserve indian (hindi) translation if possible. Thanks
Activity: 574
would like to make the spanish translation.  Smiley
I'm at least 5 btc in, wish you could give day 1 bonuses for the true believers. Smiley  Thank you for answering my questions, looks like you thought through this in detail.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
I love C#, and write Blockchain apps in C# is very cool.

Congratulations.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
" Why invest?

Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform. We will be developing and engineering many platforms and services on the Stratis blockchain that will help to build a healthy eco system around the Stratis Blockchain.
Consequently, adoption of Stratis and its private chains will entail increased demand of the finite supply of StratisCoins. "

Does this work like Ethereum gas? The more and popular the services, the more fuel needed? Let me apologize ahead of time, I'm doing my best to wrap my head arouns the tech as well as understanding the roi.

Hi TravelsAsia,

Its no problem at all, your probably helping answer other people questions.

That correct, Stratis tokens will power many aspects of the Stratis Platform.

I cannot share to many details regarding the low level architecture at this time, but I can tell you that the standard private chains will require Stratis tokens to be 'locked' as part of the 2 way peg to private chains. Stratis tokens will also be the currency utilized to pay transaction fees to miners. When we migrate to POS Stratis tokens will be used to secure the Stratis chain and the private chains.

The Blockchain-as-a-Service platform will be also be fueled by Stratis tokens, users will be able to deposit digital currencies or pay via paypal and Fiat to 'credit' their account with Stratis tokens to fuel their node.

Our fiat gateway technology will also charge a fee in Stratis, but note there will most likely be a fee on the fiat side also. This will be one of the centralized components of the Stratis Platform, but its the only way to have Fiat gateways and be compliant with the various regulations involved.

I'm following along just fine now, also re-read the white paper.

I noticed you and mxxxxxx were heavily involved, at least posting, with the [Fibre] project, does this project have any crossover?

Reading through the ICO schedule, you mention a Stratis Beta. When is that releases in relation the ICO timing? Is there a cooloff period between the last day of the ICO and the wallet to begin trading? I understand the full node framework is at the end of the year at the earliest.

Once the ICO ends, can you give a little more detail on next steps? Besides viral exchange, do you plan to secure other agreements with Exchanges similar to Lisk?

I'm already prepared to early invest, I'm just now trying to guage the level. I appreciate your responses.

Correct, there is no cross over at this time, but that could possibly change in the future. FYI I am no longer involved in the Fibre project and have not been for some time.

The Stratis Beta wallet will be released one week after the ICO ends (With no delays). The full node framework will be available at the end of November.

Yes, we will do our best to ensure that exchanges are available on release. We do not have any control over exchanges, but what we can do is provide everything they need and be available for questions when required.

The Stratis Beta release will allow people to withdraw their tokens from the ICO Platform so they are in control of them, instead of requiring investors to trust a 3rd party with their tokens. It will also allow the trading market to begin.
" Why invest?

Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform. We will be developing and engineering many platforms and services on the Stratis blockchain that will help to build a healthy eco system around the Stratis Blockchain.
Consequently, adoption of Stratis and its private chains will entail increased demand of the finite supply of StratisCoins. "

Does this work like Ethereum gas? The more and popular the services, the more fuel needed? Let me apologize ahead of time, I'm doing my best to wrap my head arouns the tech as well as understanding the roi.

Hi TravelsAsia,

I cannot share to many details regarding the low level architecture at this time, but I can tell you that the standard private chains will require Stratis tokens to be 'locked' as part of the 2 way peg to private chains. Stratis tokens will also be the currency utilized to pay transaction fees to miners. When we migrate to POS Stratis tokens will be used to secure the Stratis chain and the private chains.

The Blockchain-as-a-Service platform will be also be fueled by Stratis tokens, users will be able to deposit digital currencies or pay via paypal and Fiat to 'credit' their account with Stratis tokens to fuel their node.

Our fiat gateway technology will also charge a fee in Stratis, but note there will most likely be a fee on the fiat side also. This will be one of the centralized components of the Stratis Platform, but its the only way to have Fiat gateways and be compliant with the various regulations involved.

I'm following along just fine now, also re-read the white paper.

I noticed you and mxxxxxx were heavily involved, at least posting, with the [Fibre] project, does this project have any crossover?

Reading through the ICO schedule, you mention a Stratis Beta. When is that releases in relation the ICO timing? Is there a cooloff period between the last day of the ICO and the wallet to begin trading? I understand the full node framework is at the end of the year at the earliest.

Once the ICO ends, can you give a little more detail on next steps? Besides viral exchange, do you plan to secure other agreements with Exchanges similar to Lisk?

I'm already prepared to early invest, I'm just now trying to guage the level. I appreciate your responses.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any references for CEO/Founder Chris Trew and other team members?

Hi st4nl3y,

Which type of references?

Regards

Krushang

Maybe his personal social profiles if he has any?

I'd just like to know more about Chris Trew and his past achievements. Thanks
" Why invest?

Hi TravelsAsia,

Activity: 1134
@Krushang, Please check the PM.. thanks

Hi usorin,

I've just added you.

Ok... Thank you, probably it'll be ready tomorrow.
enjoy the greek translation guys.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15224316

Thank you Killerjoegreece

Krushang,

I sent you two PM

please read

Thanks

I've just replied.

Krushang
Activity: 796