Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1230. (Read 1890822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
" Why invest?

Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform. We will be developing and engineering many platforms and services on the Stratis blockchain that will help to build a healthy eco system around the Stratis Blockchain.
Consequently, adoption of Stratis and its private chains will entail increased demand of the finite supply of StratisCoins. "

Does this work like Ethereum gas? The more and popular the services, the more fuel needed? Let me apologize ahead of time, I'm doing my best to wrap my head arouns the tech as well as understanding the roi.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
An interesting project. I set an avatar.
this is a good avatar?

Hi chetlanin,

Thank you for joining the signature campaign. The avatar looks great.

Details Below:

Individuals interested in joining the signature campaign have till the 29th June to apply. We have 400k Stratis available.

Sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zZu691GArnPjtBO27RSt1M5Cy-qIY4V8mAAhwhLuDD0/edit

Check your status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AITBpCkRQvmLHga9U36zRMx5LPSoJ--qdxBcSQv_wo

Campaign bounty details: http://stratisplatform.com/2016/06/14/campaign-and-bounty-details/

Regards

Krushang
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Interesting project for sure. Anticipating this!
Dont forget you can signup to https://theviralexchange.com and earn Stratis for liking, Following and tweeting. The rate is currently 10 Stratis per action.

There will also be daily actions added.

This is a great promotion tool for the project and combined with TVE's advanced protections this will mean only real users will be claiming their share of the 400,000 reserved for social interactions.

We are already seeing great participation on The Viral Exchange! Login now to earn Stratis by completing social interactions.

The above figure is incorrect, its actually 600,000 Stratis available for Social interactions. We will see how things go today, we may increase the amount per action from 10 Stratis to 20 tomorrow. This number will keep going up, so check back everyday.

This is a great way to earn Stratis, as its only available to real users and its very difficult and time consuming to game The Viral Exchange.
Activity: 532
An interesting project. I set an avatar.
this is a good avatar?
1. Will there be any type of monthly accounting of expenses to the community?

2. Will there either be an escow or smart contract to limit the amount of coins your team can unload each month?

Hi TravelsAsia,

1. Yes, we are utilizing a distributed ledger called 'Bitcoin'  Smiley. The Stratis Foundation will be incorporated as a no profit organization, so all accounting will be available for external auditing.

2. We have not considered this, all btc raised during the ICO will be held in a 2of3 multisig account. one key will be held by Paul Klanschek, CEO of Coinimal and escrow for the Waves and LISK ICO's, the second will be held by Bitcointalk Bitcoin Escrow SebastianJu. The third will be held by our founder and CEO Chris Trew.

We have tried to ensure that we offer the same level of protection for investors as the previous ICO funded projects. I was not aware of them keeping the teams tokens/coins in escrow. But we would certainly be open to it

Regards
Krushang

Solid.answers, thank you.

2. Will there either be an escow or smart contract to limit the amount of coins your team can unload each month?

Hi TravelsAsia,

1. Yes, we are utilizing a distributed ledger called 'Bitcoin'  Smiley. The Stratis Foundation will be incorporated as a no profit organization, so all accounting will be available for external auditing.

2. We have not considered this, all btc raised during the ICO will be held in a 2of3 multisig account. one key will be held by Paul Klanschek, CEO of Coinimal and escrow for the Waves and LISK ICO's, the second will be held by Bitcointalk Bitcoin Escrow SebastianJu. The third will be held by our founder and CEO Chris Trew.

We have tried to ensure that we offer the same level of protection for investors as the previous ICO funded projects. I was not aware of them keeping the teams tokens/coins in escrow. But we would certainly be open to it

Regards
Krushang
how will u prevent bad blockchain apps that will harm computer? i dont want virus but sounds cool

Hi b0art,

Users will not be hosting blockchain applications, business will use either the Cloud Stratis platform (BAAS) or host their own full node.

However, we will keep a close eye on this space, when a secure solution is available to allow users to host blockchain apps/dapps in an isolated manner, it will be implemented into the Stratis Platform.

Regards

Krushang

Doesn't that still mean that servers running full nodes are subject to harm?

No, if that was the case then anyone running Bitcoin core would be subject to harm.

The Stratis platforms full node is built on the proven security and stability of the Bitcoin blockchain
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Gone for a minute now back again
how will u prevent bad blockchain apps that will harm computer? i dont want virus but sounds cool

Hi b0art,

Users will not be hosting blockchain applications, business will use either the Cloud Stratis platform (BAAS) or host their own full node.

However, we will keep a close eye on this space, when a secure solution is available to allow users to host blockchain apps/dapps in an isolated manner, it will be implemented into the Stratis Platform.

Regards

Krushang

Doesn't that still mean that servers running full nodes are subject to harm?

Activity: 368

Hi b0art,

Regards

Krushang
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
@Krushang, Please check the PM.. thanks

Hi usorin,

I've just added you.

How much % in first week and bounty?

ICO Terms: http://stratisplatform.com/2016/06/14/ico-terms/

Bounty Details: http://stratisplatform.com/2016/06/14/campaign-and-bounty-details/

You have till 29 June to sign up for the signature campaign.

Regards

Krushang
Activity: 1134
@Krushang, Please check the PM.. thanks
Activity: 1022
How much % in first week and bounty?
I have responded to all translation enquiries that were received.

Check your status : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10asOFmvJKV_9znuTHFjoa7I1j6NrjgOHpdz1hdgqJTk

Hi, i offered my services for spanish translation and i am not in the list, is it right? or can i reserve the spanish translation spot

Hi,

I have reserved the Spanish translation. You have 3 days to complete a satisfied translation of the Stratis Ann.
Activity: 661
Hola! Any translations still needed?
Jump to: