Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 170. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Alts do won't survive this BTC crash

yeah that's the very truth
If you guys haven't been in crypto for long, it might help to look up some past data to get a sense of these markets. It should also go without saying that crypto/alts/BTC isn't for everyone and if you don't have the temperament to research a lot and have a lot of patience through very high volatility, perhaps stay away from this market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
STRAT can easily go $20 instantly! Its that good! I am all in!
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

This is a very large project and it has prospects for all participants. I'll be watching the project.

Where can you find potentially profitable projects and coins to buy and hold to take profits? Please look no further, it is here. It is Stratis.
Lots of top-notch technologies, and services based on blockchain, bitcoin core, and more integrated in Stratis project and its network.
THe project has really strong, energetic team of dev. I have no doubt about its great future.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
It's very sad but true  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Alts will not survive this BTC crash
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Stratis will survive even in the bearish market, hope we can stay above 50k sat, otherwise the future will be worse than before, stay patient, and buying more.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I agree with you @trademark! Stratis is on a springboard position right now. I don't see how someone would sell their STRAT now, unless they are complete noobs and don't know what they're doing. Cutting edge technology soon to be released, two HUGE conferences in April and so much more makes STRATIS a premium cryptocurrency.  Cool
TumbleBit will empower stratis and bitcoin anonymity, in the future all bitcoiners will use stratis tumblebit service, you will see the market cap in the long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
With cryptocurrency market still in its bear season, expect this until 2 months more . When summer hits, we will notice some spikes and stratis would benefit that and need some momentum to carry on.

I stopped thinking in particular time frames. This bear market could also last a whole year, who really knows? And the big money guys have much more patience so they would even be happy if the market goes down more.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I would like to put a request for the Stratis electrum wallet to support Ledger wallets. It does not seem that Stratis electrum support Ledger. Unless I missed something? The official electrum 3.05 and newer 3.1.2 support Ledger.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                      Plenty of ICOs are in the pipeline for STRAT and the future looks very bright for this platform.  🚀🚀🚀  BTCBTCBTC  Wink Wink Wink

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Do you know if the Stratis team sees quantum computing as a threat? Do you know if they have any plans to face it in the future?

I think if they see this as a threat or a prospect, they will change to a new format of work, so that their project does not lag behind the rest
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Bitcoin is showing it's power and why it is the King of cryptocurrency.  The whole market is affected when Bitcoin is falling.  At the moment 99 of the top 100 on coinmarketcap is red and the 1 green coin (digixdao) is barely holding on.  Once all the FUD clears up, the market will be green again.  Stratis will rebound just as fast as it went down.

Not sure if this is what it looks like when Bitcoin shows its power. I think that would really be the case if Bitcoin becomes the digital gold with a massive market cap while the alts will stay more in the range of reasonably priced businesses as we know them from the stock market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
to all the people who don't want to be with stratis, please note that its a long term project and they have a solid plan and team behind it and it takes time. if you cant , move on !
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Do you know if the Stratis team sees quantum computing as a threat? Do you know if they have any plans to face it in the future?
Stratis is quite strong even in bear market, we have released the mainnet beta launch, and we will go to da moon during Indian C# cornor conference. I remember we had huge pump in last year.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I'm posting a copy of community member Eleven's post on the stratis slack, because he makes some great points: "Strat's full node release is an exciting and huge milestone for Stratis.
For anyone who doesn't understand what this means...
Strat’s “full node” is a rebuild of BTC, from the ground up, in the widely accessible and popular programming language of C#.

The below link discussing Strat’s full node is from the perspective of an accomplished Bitcoin core developer, Nicolas Dorier, who made many contributions to Strat's full node.
My favorite quote from Nicolas regarding Strat's full node is this:

"The work of Stratis will improve Bitcoin, and the work on Bitcoin will improve Stratis. This is the kind of work I like doing."

-- https://medium.com/.../stratis-and-the-bitcoin-full-node...

To me, the most exciting thing about today's release is that the doors have just been opened for millions of C# developers to take further the magic of BTC, the undisputed king of all crypto. Before Strat's full node, accessing the deeper points of what BTC has to offer was far more an inaccessible mystery. A huge language barrier has just been broken down, and I look forward to seeing the innovations that will come now that the beast has been unleashed.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this!"
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
There won’t be bonuses during the ICO, right?

What do you talking about mate?  Do you mean ICOs on Strat platform or ICO of Strat itself? 
Jump to: