Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 167. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Also remember that the Stratis consultancy is a company. The company needs marketing to get other companies to use the Stratis blockchain, so Stratis marketing might not be CMC adds or twitter spam or what else people usually use for crypto marketing.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Negative folks, this is prime time to be marketing IMO.

Stratis seems to be releasing everything by quarter 2. With a product and platform ready for use, theres no better time to begin marketing. If stratis puts out everything planned for end of q2, things could start going well sooner than we think. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1

I wish we could see a next giant pump in Indian conference, not easy to wait for so long time, we need to be bigger asap, the market cap isn't looking good.
Come on man, traditional PR seldom works in crypto. What are they going to be doing? How will they measure success? This just seems like money down the drain. Why not try and build local communities instead? Or pay some devs/testers on Breeze?

Yes, i fully agree. Better to invest in tech development for the moment. Why do marketing now, if there are still so many things to finish from the roadmap. A good product should sell itself and on the long term only mass adoption is the sustainable value increase (look at BTC and ETH, they never needed heavy marketing to get where they are now) . Marketing will only facilitate the short term speculaters to get profits faster. Extending the community and build new partnerships will be more valuable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Still holding my STARTS. This thing will make not less than X3 in a couple of months.

Yes it makes sense because Stratis has been a few months is still stable and has not risen in price.
I hope this month there is an increase to stratis.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Still holding my STARTS. This thing will make not less than X3 in a couple of months.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
what is on the table in short-term for STRAT?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

I wish we could see a next giant pump in Indian conference, not easy to wait for so long time, we need to be bigger asap, the market cap isn't looking good.
Come on man, traditional PR seldom works in crypto. What are they going to be doing? How will they measure success? This just seems like money down the drain. Why not try and build local communities instead? Or pay some devs/testers on Breeze?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
CEO Chris Trew is so busy making things into Stratis proper perspective. Anticipating mass adoption for sidechains development and smart contracts using C#.

What is the progress of sidechain development and smart contract right now? I hope they will release it asap to exite the market, and give people huge interests in stratis again. We were top 10 project, but now it is not in top 35. What a pity!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
CEO Chris Trew is so busy making things into Stratis proper perspective. Anticipating mass adoption for sidechains development and smart contracts using C#.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Abra, a global currency wallet that was the belle of the early Bitcoin ball, has just added 20 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies, a feature that allows you to top up and send cash and cryptocurrencies from inside the wallet.

Including Stratis (STRAT)

Read more: https://twitter.com/AbraGlobal/status/981921520929816576 and https://www.abra.com/blog/abra-adds-7-more-cryptocurrencies/

That's interesting. Abra is venture backed and been trying to do more peer to peer sales. Good to see the list.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I think that strong and experienced team is the core advantage of the project among others and I make my decisions about investment considering this criteria also.

In my opinion, stratis one of the most interesting projects and will win a place under the sun with time. The news from the team is positive and the work is in full swing so that it is necessary to wait out this recession and hope that the planned plans will be successfully implemented.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Abra, a global currency wallet that was the belle of the early Bitcoin ball, has just added 20 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies, a feature that allows you to top up and send cash and cryptocurrencies from inside the wallet.

Including Stratis (STRAT)

Read more: https://twitter.com/AbraGlobal/status/981921520929816576 and https://www.abra.com/blog/abra-adds-7-more-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
I just published the new Stratis Weekly #19 @stratisplatform $STRAT Topics: Stratis Full Node release, move to Discord, Stratis Development Foundation and GLUON updates! @glutoken @StratisDF #GLUON #ICO #Stratis #SDF $CRYPTO #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/the-unofficial-weekly-stratis-retrospect-19-khilone-2a8225071b2c
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
"It is the quiet before the storm for @stratisplatform Lots of events coming up this month like the @Blockchain_Expo in London and @BlockchainDelhi. Also the marketing will start soon. #stratis $strat #blockchain #crypto"

https://twitter.com/cryptcurnews/status/981787197270523906

Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Stratis presents @BlockchainDelhi conference on the 12th followed by the CsharpCorner conference on the 13th-14th April in Delhi

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
People lose faith on the crypto market, that is why the price goes down everyday, no decent rally there. Stratis is dumping along with bitcoin, when bitcoin is up, stratis is not up.

in addition to that, new projects eclipse the valuable  Stratis contributions into crypto world. People just get lost in the  whirlpool of new coins and tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
Being long time since ive came here.
How it is going in the world of my beloved C# anc Stratis?
Jump to: