Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 169. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
April started well for the whole crypto. Hope it goes well from now to months and let the altcoins season starts.
It would be a perfect timing to let Stratis shows and brings on the table all the stuff we're cooking for months  Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
No decent rally, everyday's price is lower and lower, I should have sold my all coins above 0.0014 btc, but it is too late, I hope we will have a bull run since April.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/
With the above chart, I think the bottom point has nearly been found and we come closer to the perfect point to buy more STRATIS and wait to take profits.
Follow whales movements and take advantage to earn profits. Easy money.
Activity: 168
If previous trends are an indication, we may be in a prolonged bear market and recovery may not happen for a long time.
Bear market will end before July, and turn to upward trend before July of the year. Believe me and wait to see.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
No decent rally, everyday's price is lower and lower, I should have sold my all coins above 0.0014 btc, but it is too late, I hope we will have a bull run since April.
If previous trends are an indication, we may be in a prolonged bear market and recovery may not happen for a long time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I agree with you @trademark! Stratis is on a springboard position right now. I don't see how someone would sell their STRAT now, unless they are complete noobs and don't know what they're doing. Cutting edge technology soon to be released, two HUGE conferences in April and so much more makes STRATIS a premium cryptocurrency.  Cool

The champagne is waiting in the fridge Wink The conferences and the releases will have some impact on the price I hope even if the market is bad.

The Stratis products are bound to increase the value of the coins. Wink Almost all of them lock-up from supply and that is great to see at a platform! Sooner or later we will get out from this bear market and solid projects will rise and shine like you never seen before! But I'm sure Stratis will perform great in bad markets as well with this cutting-edge technology!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I agree with you @trademark! Stratis is on a springboard position right now. I don't see how someone would sell their STRAT now, unless they are complete noobs and don't know what they're doing. Cutting edge technology soon to be released, two HUGE conferences in April and so much more makes STRATIS a premium cryptocurrency.  Cool

The champagne is waiting in the fridge Wink The conferences and the releases will have some impact on the price I hope even if the market is bad.
legendary
Stratis will be out of top 40 very soon, if you don't buy more stratis, maybe we will be out of top 40 in the near future, so speed up the development and we will be big.
It's not just about speeding up development, but priorities as well. I am concerned that the team is chasing the ICO goose instead of focusing on more solid tech that would help Stratis and also Bitcoin over the longer term.
Activity: 50
I think which strong as well as experienced group is the primary advantage of the actual project and others and I create my choices about investment decision considering this particular criteria additionally.
Activity: 77
Wow, this is a very big project Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Stratis will be out of top 40 very soon, if you don't buy more stratis, maybe we will be out of top 40 in the near future, so speed up the development and we will be big.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Stratis, which integrates lots of promising, and good features (something like all-in-one).
I Stratis I strongly believe and this year (2018) might be the year of Stratis.
This is a very large project and it has prospects for all participants. I'll be watching the project.

Anonymity and anonymous transactions are among one of the hottest trend in crypto ecosystem this year. That means Stratis has gone on the right direction. Congratulations.
TumbleBit will empower stratis and bitcoin anonymity, in the future all bitcoiners will use stratis tumblebit service, you will see the market cap in the long term.
legendary
Alts will not survive this BTC crash

From your post, you should be rebrand yourself to OutsiderofCrypto.  Have some faith in cryptocurrencies.  There's only one bitcoin and everything else is an altcoin.  If altcoins don't survive, neither will bitcoins.  Both go hand in hand. 
I am with you, but be careful with this sentiment. Hidden in your observation is the fact that Bitcoin is unchanging while 'alts' are changing all the time. This means, even if 'alts' survive, a specific alt may not. This is why you need to be careful picking them, and choose the high quality ones. Not all alts are going to come back once BTC recovers, only the promising ones with good tech and use cases will.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Alts will not survive this BTC crash

From your post, you should be rebrand yourself to OutsiderofCrypto.  Have some faith in cryptocurrencies.  There's only one bitcoin and everything else is an altcoin.  If altcoins don't survive, neither will bitcoins.  Both go hand in hand. 
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Alts do won't survive this BTC crash

yeah that's the very truth
If you guys haven't been in crypto for long, it might help to look up some past data to get a sense of these markets. It should also go without saying that crypto/alts/BTC isn't for everyone and if you don't have the temperament to research a lot and have a lot of patience through very high volatility, perhaps stay away from this market.

Not everybody can afford to wait it out. Those that can wait out and buy the dip will profit significantly when cycles turn back later this year or perhaps next year. Yes there will be lots of casualties but the alts with solid potential should survive.
If you cannot wait it out, perhaps crypto isn't the right asset class to put money in?
If history doesn't repeat but rhymes, we'll see a great purge but the good ones will come out stronger on the other end.

There is no way crypto market will be like this situation forever. Even observing the market last year, there were recoveries too. The volatility is just way too much handle especially on inexperienced investors. Just give it time people.
legendary

If you guys haven't been in crypto for long, it might help to look up some past data to get a sense of these markets. It should also go without saying that crypto/alts/BTC isn't for everyone and if you don't have the temperament to research a lot and have a lot of patience through very high volatility, perhaps stay away from this market.

Not everybody can afford to wait it out. Those that can wait out and buy the dip will profit significantly when cycles turn back later this year or perhaps next year. Yes there will be lots of casualties but the alts with solid potential should survive.
If you cannot wait it out, perhaps crypto isn't the right asset class to put money in?
If history doesn't repeat but rhymes, we'll see a great purge but the good ones will come out stronger on the other end.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Jump to: