Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 19. (Read 1890822 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
It is really hard to believe what is happening and there is no sign when it will get some relief and will get recover. Ongoing market situation is very bad for low volume projects and who have no big community behind it like Stratis  now it has been it into long term investment.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The more full-time, professional  FUDsters a coin has the greater the chance of success the coin has because some other project is scared enough to put those FUDster on their payroll to harm the coin. There seems to be two full time FUDdy-duds assigned to this thread. I'm going buy some more STRATs right now...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The markets are red, all coins are down, Stratis will recover from this, stratis is making progress, good team and product, we will get back to 20 dollars per coin and after that the next target is 65+, crypto space is growing, fidelity, libra coin...etc, its just a matter of time

Wishful thinking at best. You are either new to this space or very gullible or both. It is unlikely Stratis will recover. It's a useless coin.

No sir, I've been around since the beginning and researched a lot of coins. It is a great project, it is something that a lot of new private start ups and government sectors will be using especially now since they're the first ones to enable smart contracts on Microsoft.NET (something that a lot of major corporations use) they have a good CEO and are working with the British government right now on some exciting new projects on tracking prescription drugs. Your are getting stratis at an unbelievable discount right now, if I were you I'd be accumulating because the market moves  startis makes can and have made lots of people rich.  As for people complaining about stratis marketing, they're are not like the rest of the crypto projects who just pump their coin for small gains stratis is a legit company that is being closely monitored by Microsoft and other big companies, I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft eventually acquires stratis and then you dont need me to explain what would happen next.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
The markets are red, all coins are down, Stratis will recover from this, stratis is making progress, good team and product, we will get back to 20 dollars per coin and after that the next target is 65+, crypto space is growing, fidelity, libra coin...etc, its just a matter of time

Wishful thinking at best. You are either new to this space or very gullible or both. It is unlikely Stratis will recover. It's a useless coin.
Activity: 20
Activity: 58
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Stratis just keeps going down more and more. It is obvious people have lost interest. The same can be said about most altcoins. 
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
The way to save Stratis now is through clever marketing. First thing to do is to create a boy band called "Stratis". After the boys have taken the world by storm, we can sell the millions of screaming girl fans Stratis crypto, giving them some of the actual boys to own - awesome!! Grin They can hold on to their crypto-boy or use him to buy various special non-fungible, tradeable, Stratis tokens, giving the fans access to behind-the-scenes videos and other never-seen-before material, such as topless photos of Stratis. HOT!!! Cheesy Tickets to concerts can also be paid in Stratis. All this and more will create enough demand for Stratis to see it through the crypto winter and come out on top - cos modern girls like to be on top. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
https://stratisplatform.com/2019/07/10/stratis-src20/

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1148956685001797634

The Stratis SRC-20 Token Contract is now deployable on the Stratis Platform and executed on the Microsoft .NET CLR - Deploy your own token on-chain using the SRC-20 Token Standard.

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Enough negativity in here to maybe take a little position into STRAT. Although the tumbling out of the top 100 is around the corner. But, be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful  Cool Just saying...

true but sometimes a project hits an iceberg like the titanic...hard one to call.

stratis's problem is the assholes in the group like wasda. they have turned people off never to return again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Enough negativity in here to maybe take a little position into STRAT. Although the tumbling out of the top 100 is around the corner. But, be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful  Cool Just saying...
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
still you have shitcoin charts and worse shitcoin charts, Stratis def one of the more worse. Last big support is around 6200sats. If we fail that one we have 4700sats smaller support en below that its just black hole free fall imo. Lets hope it didnt come to that people have got rekt enough in here

stratis ran on their implementation of c# and that along with the bull market made a lot of people wealthy( if they sold summer 2017,early 2018)

it was a one trick pony ride.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
1 twit = 1 week. It's new marketing?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I'd like to ask about coldstaking - are there any specific details about it?
I am consider to buy some Stratis, but I don't want to risk to stake coins on 24/7 online wallet so I'd prefer to wait for tested solutions.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
still you have shitcoin charts and worse shitcoin charts, Stratis def one of the more worse. Last big support is around 6200sats. If we fail that one we have 4700sats smaller support en below that its just black hole free fall imo. Lets hope it didnt come to that people have got rekt enough in here
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Stratis is over, I will buy it back when it is 1129 sat

Tnx for your valuable insight. Much appreciated  Roll Eyes

There is no direct correlation between market value and company status/product/services as there is with stock markets - company revenues/share prices. 

In crypto prices could be manipulated due to a multitude of reasons, not simply cause a company made a new feature to a wallet, or struck a new partnership, or in Stratis case constant non-stop product development and releases. It's out of their hands what happens in the market. If ppl feel a coin is worth X amount no matter what a project is accomplishing/or accomplished, then that's just how it's gonna be.

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Tnx for your valuable insight. Much appreciated  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: