Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 23. (Read 1890822 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Lots of good news coming out for Stratis. It's getting kinda bullish in here...

Good news surrounding this project is no guarantee it will ever return to its ATH. Right now, it is under-performing compared to where it was this time before. This is concerning to me. The developers need to step up to the plate and start making things happen on a larger scale, and do more marketing.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Lots of good news coming out for Stratis. It's getting kinda bullish in here...
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
IMHO calling Stratis a scam is ludicrous. Have you guys seen their state-of-the-art products? Have you seen the constant stream of github commits on the discord channel and actually on the Github platform?
There is no doubt that they are working hard in the backstage. Projects like Mediconnect, Gluon and Wildara starting to use their products.. What about the Microsoft SILVER partnership?!

Stay away from FUD guys and look at things from an objective perspective! Cheers!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Too bad the age of ICOs is dead. Stratis might have had a fighting chance.

I don't understand your affirmation. Fighting chance for what? Stratis ICO platform can also be used for STOs and they are developing it in a continuous manner. Stratis is a very competitive player in the crypto industry with a powerful suite of products and hard core developers and management team. Price is definitely not a tracker for its performance.

Market price action is not a true determinant of a project's value, in that I agree. The price of Stratis coins is just a reflection of the willingness of buyers to purchase at a certain price and the seller's willingness to sell at a certain price. There are many factors of demand and supply - perceived value is just one among many.
The price of stratis rose very fast, so early holders can sell even now for a huge profit. It will make the shakeout be a bit harder, but as long as the team keeps delivering useful updates eventually the price will come around again.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
@blurryeyed - Has another project that is worried about the success of Stratis put you up to this FUD campaign?

No, check my history. You spelt FACTS wrong.

What's in it for you to see that Stratis is exposed as the scam that you claim it to be?

Nothing, apart from hopefully saving a few forum members from getting scammed.

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

I don't understand your affirmation. Fighting chance for what? Stratis ICO platform can also be used for STOs and they are developing it in a continuous manner. Stratis is a very competitive player in the crypto industry with a powerful suite of products and hard core developers and management team. Price is definitely not a tracker for its performance.

Market price action is not a true determinant of a project's value, in that I agree. The price of Stratis coins is just a reflection of the willingness of buyers to purchase at a certain price and the seller's willingness to sell at a certain price. There are many factors of demand and supply - perceived value is just one among many.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
@blurryeyed - A link between Stratis and another project I'm interested in? Lol, you have too much time on your hands, trying to connect dots with lines that don't exist. What's wrong with posting in more that one thread? Who cares if I'm a n00b, not everyone was born legendary... I'm beginning to wonder why you are maintaining this FUD campaign against Stratis. I think there's more going on here than some anonymous internet hero protecting complete strangers from "scam" projects. Here's some questions: Has another project that is worried about the success of Stratis put you up to this FUD campaign? What's in it for you to see that Stratis is exposed as the scam that you claim it to be? Hmmm...
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Is the cold staking already been activated into the main Stratis chain? Or there's still some time for that?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Definitely, Stratis isn't a scam. But maybe we just had very big expectation from this team. I'm not sure that STRAT price can be over 50k in future. It's really sad, especially when we have already seen price 400k.

Everything was overbought back in june and in december 2017. In March the first wave of newbies that entered this industry pushed the prices to overbought levels. Bitcoin rised to 20k in December and altcoins followed after. The same will happen in 2021 when a new wave of new investors buy again bitcoin and altcoins to overbought levels so you people don't despair to think that Stratis won't see 50k or even 400k sats in the future because if they continue to build, it will probably see those price levels again but this time don't forget to sell in the next bull cycle peak.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Too early to declare the death of ICOs. They are already reborn in other forms like IEOs and STOs. We'll see how they continue to morph.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
@blurryeyed - seems like you have a personal vendetta against khilone.

He lied to me & investors about beaxy, which he was shilling constantly until I exposed his lies, then he disappeared. It's not a vendetta, it's a case of him lying to investors for profit. That's Fraud.

You say Stratis is a scam, yet here you are everyday bragging that you got the guy banned.

I didn't get him banned & have never said I did, he got himself banned.

why are on constantly on this thread?

I'm warning investors here that the projects main promoter & lead shill has been caught lying & banned from posting because of his activities on the forum, which puts question marks on the legitimacy of any other projects he's involved in. You should be thankful.
More to the point though, why is a noob with 100% post rate in the BitBay thread so concerned about a lying shill who's banned from posting in a different thread? Is there a connection between Stratis & BitBay I wonder?

Ask yourselves, what else has he been lying about? Then ask the team here WTF is going on? Do some research apart from BS posts on medium, ask questions. I have a feeling you'll be glad you did.
Pages:
Jump to: