Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 61. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Low volume stratis go to below $0.5
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Agreed with you even this looking attractive price to buy more but there is still chance to drop more low but hard to know where is that. Everyone is just searching to find the reason what is the reason for big drop and why all people are panic like this.
Patience is key to minimize risky investment decisions, and maximize the odds to get massive returns.
Therefore, your warning message is right!
Anyway, I think that it is a good time to start thinking of accumulation more Stratis.

and you sold your stratis when the price was higher? or do you endure all this time while the bearish trend continues?
why do you think that you need to accumulate now? maybe in one month or in one year?

the lesson is to not be greedy. if you held while the market was mooning, its on you. greed has now made you a poor crypto geek.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1065565012201299968

What is the thing you are most excited about for the Q4 roadmap  @stratisplatform and why? I picked 4 out of the 10 items to choose from

- https://stratisplatform.com/2018/09/26/q4-dev-roadmap/

Would love to see comments with reasoning

#Stratis $STRAT #FullNode #Sidechains #SmartContracts #ColdStaking
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Today Stratis hit a good price thredshould to enter. I'm waiting a little more because I think market is not still so stable.

Oh, really, what makes you feel that the market is not so stable? LoL.

Jokes apart, there are fears of Bitcoin capitulating further and should this unfold then the bloodbath would get worse for every coin. I've been buying Stratis' dops for a while but now I've decided to stay on hold.

This is the fear now: Bitcoin has finished going down? Where will it stop? and where will all the other coin arrive?

See Stratis, one of the best projects and teams out there losing so much, as if it were any shitcoin, makes us reflect on the madness of this "little uncontrollable carousel".

Stratis yesterday reached around 15000sat, the price for March 2017; as if in these 18 months there had been no progress, agreements, developments .... all burned.

I really do not know what to think  Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
As I know theywere going to launch some ICOs on Stratis platform. But I dont see any now... what happened? Stratis have some tokens already?

2 icos currently running for Stratis.

DESTREAM
EPHELANTS360 presale

First project seems not alive anymore as their site not working:

https://destream.io/

And second project is seems still at pre-sale stage (until 2nd January) but there is no onfo about raised funds..

How Stratis going to distribute tokens? They will have wallet like MyEtherWallet in ERC tokens?
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Agreed with you even this looking attractive price to buy more but there is still chance to drop more low but hard to know where is that. Everyone is just searching to find the reason what is the reason for big drop and why all people are panic like this.
Patience is key to minimize risky investment decisions, and maximize the odds to get massive returns.
Anyway, I think that it is a good time to start thinking of accumulation more Stratis.

and you sold your stratis when the price was higher? or do you endure all this time while the bearish trend continues?
why do you think that you need to accumulate now? maybe in one month or in one year?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Today Stratis hit a good price thredshould to enter. I'm waiting a little more because I think market is not still so stable.

Oh, really, what makes you feel that the market is not so stable? LoL.
Jokes apart, there are fears of Bitcoin capitulating further and should this unfold then the bloodbath would get worse for every coin. I've been buying Stratis' dops for a while but now I've decided to stay on hold.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
Can I know who is this one that twitted?
Is he one of developers?
I would know if he has some news or not.
Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

great roadmap, stratis really is one of the most undervalued coins in the entire space. The important part of the roadmap however lies far beyond 2018, we wont see global adoption until the early 2020's
Activity: 158
TA say 21-22 target
and nice buy on panic, panic it good
Activity: 219
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 233
Merit: 13
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
All market are falling down. Such situation will continue until btc price will begin rise. But I'm afraid we can see more lower price of btc than 4400.
Activity: 158
today xem fly, tomorrow will strat...
- Microsoft Partner
- good develop
- cold staking
- good community
- very low price
- big exchanges...

so, price will spike  obviously

Yes, I will buy more strat when it in $0,05...only down and down...ridiculous performance

Strat need to be in Okex, Bitifinex

look on fct, for example, down down down, and ... then crazy up in few days
if compare this coins we can find  very   similar things, so if you really such s**** sell and go,
i buy more and more when price drop, december is close...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Where can I find your updated roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: