Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 64. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
2 icos currently running for Stratis.

DESTREAM
EPHELANTS360 presale.

Where do you see this info?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Does this mean cold staking will be available soon?

That would be great. Always prefer to have my holdings on a Ledger instead of an active software wallet.

It's on the roadmap for Q4 Smiley.

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Does this mean cold staking will be available soon?

That would be great. Always prefer to have my holdings on a Ledger instead of an active software wallet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Stratis is steadily positioning its platform to be a go-to BaaS for enterprises. Once this year is over, the core platform will be delivered: C# Full Nodes, sidechains, smart contracts, DLT and the ICO Platform + a whole host of periphery services, including privacy through Breeze and Stratis Identity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
As I know theywere going to launch some ICOs on Stratis platform. But I dont see any now... what happened? Stratis have some tokens already?

DESTREAM
EPHELANTS360 presale

Its a lot to consider running an ICO on a new platform other than the trusted Ethereum. Some ICO's have started running on NEO, some on Stratis like you said, XEm, Waves, Lisk, ... are all waiting at the door too
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
As I know theywere going to launch some ICOs on Stratis platform. But I dont see any now... what happened? Stratis have some tokens already?

DESTREAM
EPHELANTS360 presale
Activity: 45

DESTREAM
EPHELANTS360 presale.
Activity: 19
i think a couple is happening now or will happen soon.
gluon and beyond global waiting foe SEC approval...

and maybe rest waiting for ICO platform 2.0 where they will be able to deploy to sidechains or smart contracts straight away and be a SRC token, equivalent to ethers ERC20 tokens.

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Quite a long time ago, Stratis was not in the top ten in terms of trading volumes on the marketcap.
I saw that the movement began, some serious news came out or something positive?

PoS coins always have less trading, no miners selling to cover costs, less action for traders.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
Quite a long time ago, Stratis was not in the top ten in terms of trading volumes on the marketcap.
I saw that the movement began, some serious news came out or something positive?

Stratis is a solid and consolidated project so it will be considered a project in which invest with low risks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
The price only down and down... Sad

Microsoft partinerhsip and the price....down again :/

Although prices continue to fall but Stratis remains the best choice for now, maybe if it is to be stored for the long term it will be very profitable.
I believed in stratis and periodically bought it.
On last June I bought it for the price of 270k-336k satoshis per each Cheesy
It looks that this investment was one of the worst.
~ -80% depo.

BlitzCash (was in Stratis Ecosystem) is in Hell now. It was delisted from all exchanges.
We have nothing left but HODL.

"At this time blitz is not a priority, our priority is have a full working development platform ready. Then uses cases can be built . Blitz was a use case  utilising TVE as our first side chain but due to the delisting it’s made it difficult." @Krushang, July 2018.

It does not say in any way that the BLITZ project is dead. He simply says that the priority is to finish the platform. What we have known for a long time.

+ blitzcash blockchain explorer is still paid: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!crypto

given the circumstances its normal that prices are down, the entire market is still struggling and it wont go up or down until the bitcoin breakout
I think the market will go up soon. and stratis has good prospects. partnership with IBM and Microsoft will help it develop in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
How many icos are going to be held on Stratis Platform except MEDS,  Any news regarding Gluon ico? Any new partnership after Microsoft?

2, gluon and beyond the trade. I hope they will have ico soon, this can boost Stratis price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
How many icos are going to be held on Stratis Platform except MEDS,  Any news regarding Gluon ico? Any new partnership after Microsoft?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
The price only down and down... Sad

Microsoft partinerhsip and the price....down again :/

Although prices continue to fall but Stratis remains the best choice for now, maybe if it is to be stored for the long term it will be very profitable.
I believed in stratis and periodically bought it.
On last June I bought it for the price of 270k-336k satoshis per each Cheesy
It looks that this investment was one of the worst.
~ -80% depo.

BlitzCash (was in Stratis Ecosystem) is in Hell now. It was delisted from all exchanges.
We have nothing left but HODL.

"At this time blitz is not a priority, our priority is have a full working development platform ready. Then uses cases can be built . Blitz was a use case  utilising TVE as our first side chain but due to the delisting it’s made it difficult." @Krushang, July 2018.

It does not say in any way that the BLITZ project is dead. He simply says that the priority is to finish the platform. What we have known for a long time.

+ blitzcash blockchain explorer is still paid: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!crypto

given the circumstances its normal that prices are down, the entire market is still struggling and it wont go up or down until the bitcoin breakout
Pages:
Jump to: