Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 623. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you want to attain stable 27 MH/s, do you know you can get it without flashing through Claymore miner's integrated functions? Use -cclock and -mclock, check FAQ of Claymore miner for more information.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
BUY ORDERS  Total: 656.87306848 BTC
we will see soon stratis 250k  and buy orders 5000 btc and more .

Well if that is true I will sell now and buy back at 250K. Thank you for your help.

Oh....250k ...not 25k?   Shocked
You can forget 25k now is history . Now price will be 50k 100k and than more . Stratis has first local partner -  soon 100k  Wink

What is "first local partner"?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Well if that is true I will sell now and buy back at 250K. Thank you for your help.

Oh....250k ...not 25k?   Shocked
You can forget 25k now is history . Now price will be 50k 100k and than more . Stratis has first local partner -  soon 100k  Wink

Oh....250k ...not 25k?   Shocked
Activity: 392
BUY ORDERS  Total: 656.87306848 BTC
we will see soon stratis 250k  and buy orders 5000 btc and more .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hi Stratis people.

What sort of hardware will be needed to host a MasterNode?

I wonder the same thing, I hope we just need a wallet like POS wallet, mint coins while decrypting the wallet. But maybe we need a virtual server, I hope not this scheme. Because 250k Strat costs a lot already.

I am wondering because I think there was an incident where Dash MasterNodes were attacked, and IIRC one of the things that came out of it was that one needed hardware that was of some quality in order to host one effectively.
Activity: 588
Hi Stratis people.

I wonder the same thing, I hope we just need a wallet like POS wallet, mint coins while decrypting the wallet. But maybe we need a virtual server, I hope not this scheme. Because 250k Strat costs a lot already.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hi Stratis people.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Great news! Shame I won't have the 250k STRAT either. I read something about possible options for holders that don't have the amount available for a Masternode, but maybe could host a smaller node or be part of some other development or something. Anything known about that?
Not really. The post is only about the Breeze wallet

But they do list the other nodes
There will be future releases of other forms of Stratis Nodes providing functionality, such as:

Payment  Node – Payment Channels
Side-Chain Node – Hybrid Side chain special features
Identity Node – Identity management node

Would have been nice if had enough BTC to spare durring the ICO to get a master node. With a 1% fee it could be very profitable.
Great news! Shame I won't have the 250k STRAT either.

Is it 250T for a Masternode?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Great news! Shame I won't have the 250k STRAT either. I read something about possible options for holders that don't have the amount available for a Masternode, but maybe could host a smaller node or be part of some other development or something. Anything known about that?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
so we have to expect an incoming dump?  Huh

Stratis and dump do not go together.  You better get on board the Stratis Shuttle before we take off to the Stratosphere.  100k sats is right around the corner. 

Lol

I won't get my masternode man, but for sure I got my 2k in my wallet Smiley

GO GO STRATIS
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
so we have to expect an incoming dump?  Huh

Stratis and dump do not go together.  You better get on board the Stratis Shuttle before we take off to the Stratosphere.  100k sats is right around the corner. 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Great news coming out from the Top Team Stratis.  250k per master node will get a lot of Stratis off of the exchanges.  Stratis will definitely reach the Stratosphere.  Stratis is the future!
Activity: 375
the main node have to 250K,it is great!this will bring the price up Shocked
Activity: 588

Great news, we are ahead of 19th, hope we will get more news as soon as possible, this coin makes so many people rich. Not only the best and hard working team, but also the united community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
sooner than expected, this team!
gj strat team
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Boys get your moon suite ready and count your nodes
My Trade is active
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am seeing all green in Stratis Smiley the color of money and growth. With masternodes news driving this crypto to a level that is ready again to go higher. Please keep it steady as I plan to buy more. hehehe
Jump to: