Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 624. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

OMG a lot of news coming out everyday for Stratis it is unbelievable. The team is solid and work hard without hyping things. This will became huge for sure I am happy to hold a nice chunk since 6000-7000 sats.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Buy a new Mac Pro from your profit Tongue

Actually, I can buy a car so far with my profits lol
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
What is the reward of holding/staking?

it's 1 stratis, reward comes depending on how many you're holding. Currently it should be like 1 stratis per week if you have like 2500 or so
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Atdhe Nuhiu
What is the reward of holding/staking?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Do you think there may be another price increase or will it have to wait more than one month?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
so we have to expect an incoming dump?  Huh

so we have to expect Stratis to go to the moon that's all Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
its showing green inside polo and the movements are really showing strong, we are expecting more rise up while waiting for the big news,
its so nice supporting and holding stratis better to wait for more good luck dev team you are so wonderful.
Activity: 18
Hello,

I have no tech knowledge.

I understand, that C# is the most widely used programming language and hence it makes sense to give businesses a tool with which they can make stuff on the blockchain, smart contracts and stuff.

What advantages does a language, written specifically for the purpose of smart contracts, like Ethereums Solidity, have over C#?

C# better as it is easier and widespread, foster massive adoption.

Ethereum solidity too complicated and not widespread.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
so we have to expect an incoming dump?  Huh
Activity: 7
Hello,

I have no tech knowledge.

I understand, that C# is the most widely used programming language and hence it makes sense to give businesses a tool with which they can make stuff on the blockchain, smart contracts and stuff.

What advantages does a language, written specifically for the purpose of smart contracts, like Ethereums Solidity, have over C#?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic

Is this just information about masternodes or the actual masternodes by 19 Apr?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Buy a new Mac Pro from your profit Tongue
Activity: 20
Anyone-else experiencing problems accessing their Polo account. I'm getting following message  every time I try to log in, using Firefox and Chrome,.

LOGGED OUT
Your session has expired or you have signed out from another window.
Please sign in to trade or press OK continue.

Huh

It is not an error message. It is a security feature usually happens if internet drops or if we login from mobile or from another browser or machine. Most of the time it happens when the session is timed out. This feature enables to protect the user from unauthorized access. Comparative with other exchanges, Poloniex maintains session for longer time. Just compare with livecoin.net exchange where session maintains very little time. Hope it helps and enable 2FA.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Anyone-else experiencing problems accessing their Polo account. I'm getting following message  every time I try to log in, using Firefox and Chrome,.

LOGGED OUT
Your session has expired or you have signed out from another window.
Please sign in to trade or press OK continue.

Huh

I had this issue before, because my internet was unstable and slow. After I changed a new router, the issue is rarely happened. Maybe slow connection makes us log out.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
why havent people noticed yet that strat will be top 10 easily by ends year and not going back?
Jump to: