Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 625. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Anyone-else experiencing problems accessing their Polo account. I'm getting following message  every time I try to log in, using Firefox and Chrome,.

LOGGED OUT
Your session has expired or you have signed out from another window.
Please sign in to trade or press OK continue.

Huh
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

The earlier the better, Stratis always surprises us, I think it will be pumping to da moon like other Masternodes coins, like Dash and PIVX, PIVX hit top 10 today. Stratis will hit this milestone too.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Activity: 708
Come on Chris, we're all excited like a bunch of kiddies, just out with it!
Activity: 708
If you want to attain stable 27 MH/s, do you know you can get it without flashing through Claymore miner's integrated functions? Use -cclock and -mclock, check FAQ of Claymore miner for more information.

Gee thanks, do you know where I can get Debenhams discount coupons?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If you want to attain stable 27 MH/s, do you know you can get it without flashing through Claymore miner's integrated functions? Use -cclock and -mclock, check FAQ of Claymore miner for more information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
great , I was watching video in youtube  .Dev is working day and has no time to sleep . Price is showing  stratis is best teem .
Activity: 18
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
| BITCOIN | MONERO | STRAT |
telegram or slack invite please ?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I really like the fact that you can utilise C# and MS .net framework for development. Blows my mind.

Well if the development part is not easy enough organizations may not want to be part of it. Otherwise they would likely have to pay for some high priced consultants just to take advantage of the complex blockchain space. Easy entry means more likely to use, and this is good for Stratis.
Activity: 98
I really like the fact that you can utilise C# and MS .net framework for development. Blows my mind.
Activity: 98
When will masternodes be released (in 2017), and how much will deposit be?

More information on 19 april:

https://twitter.com/khil0ne/status/851546503181209604
Masternodes are like stars in the sky . Lets hope it will be 2 $ next month . I want to see stratis to be great .

Make Stratis great!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Please, I am new but I have different stratis bought to do 12.000, explain me in words simple thing it means Mastermode and because it will make to grow the price of our stratis?
besides which other Coin has already adopted this Mastermode, and as the price it has reacted later? Have I felt of Pivx and Decred, correct? Beh if it is so the price is exploded, at least 10x..... Let's hope Thanks to everybody!
Activity: 63
When do you think Stratis will take off again?

IMO very soon, still holding and wait for next huge pump, we will never see 10k price or lower, maybe 20k price is impossible. Early sellers are FOMO

I'm still wondering if I should buy some more Stratis. I've got all my cards on Stratis at this moment concerning the coins I have available for trading  Smiley

Don't let some1 else make your decision. Cheers!

Yeah, you are right.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!

IMO very soon, still holding and wait for next huge pump, we will never see 10k price or lower, maybe 20k price is impossible. Early sellers are FOMO

I'm still wondering if I should buy some more Stratis. I've got all my cards on Stratis at this moment concerning the coins I have available for trading  Smiley

Don't let some1 else make your decision. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Stratis is always a great buy under a dollar.  Sometimes an all or nothing investment strategy could turn out to be a huge fortune.  Good luck!
Jump to: