Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 631. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Whats your opinion regarding price speculation on stratis?...I'm thinking about buying a bit, from what i've read this seems like a solid investment. Wondering what its value would be in a 6 months to a years time

If Trew delivers the current road map, which I consider very ambitious, he might be the next Bill Gates.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
The strategy of Stratis team must be admired the way they keep important updates hide and then throw them at right time. These meetings which will take place will definitely have huge impact on market. Now I am sure that there will be new rally in price and good to catch some more tokens.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Does Microsoft plan to buy a stratis project?

It is very possible, you know Stratis now is under Microsoft's radar, not in C# corner conference, but also Stratis is already in Microsoft Azure, the future is quite bright, we will be all rich eventually.

Whats your opinion regarding price speculation on stratis?...I'm thinking about buying a bit, from what i've read this seems like a solid investment. Wondering what its value would be in a 6 months to a years time

Very HIGH Wink just look at the price trend since trading commenced, it's only been upward Smiley
According to me no one can guess... where the price in 6 months or an year... it could be 2$ , 5$, 10$ may be more then that.... no one can guess this.... its a huge project with very high potential.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

It is very possible, you know Stratis now is under Microsoft's radar, not in C# corner conference, but also Stratis is already in Microsoft Azure, the future is quite bright, we will be all rich eventually.

Very HIGH Wink just look at the price trend since trading commenced, it's only been upward Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
All signs about the future of this project is showing this will become very huge as dev teams is doing great. I am pretty sure it's good move to make invest into project. This will go to the moon once something will be implemented very soon so buy now fast.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Not only the price of Strat is pumping, but also the traffic global rank, now is 330k in the world, up 172,439, and 130k in USA. USA rich investors and devs like Stratis and hunt for development.

Source:  http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/stratisplatform.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hello Fellow Stratisans,

Most of you will have received your Replica coin if you live in Europe, some were posted later this week so will arrive middle of next week.

For all of you who live within the European Zone, if you have not got your coin by  Wednesday 12th April, contact me and i can give you tracking number. Then you will have to Call your local post office / collection office to enquire where the coin is

The coins are all sent tracked and need to be signed for, so if no one is home when they try and deliver it will get sent back to office, for collection, often the postal worker is meant to leave card, cards can easily go missing or simply no left at all.

For all Coins send outside of Europe, they will start to arrive in approx 7 days from now. If you have not received your coins by 1st May, again contact me and i will give tracking and help anyone to locate the item.

For all those who have received the coin, feel free to post images on the BCT thread (link in my signature here).

Anyone who would like a coin, please contact me here via DM or in the awesome and friendly Stratis Slack chat, in the #silver-coin-design   channel.

Many thanks and a BIG thank you to the fantastic Stratis team here sending this coin to the moon!

Thank you vintage for all your hard work. The replicas look amazing. thank you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Today is the start of the yearly Stratis conference hosted by India? Accompanied with an announcement on platform's development. Someone here give us some simple updates? Stratis will become so big when this conference ends up meeting with lot of Indian prospects.

Meetings were been held and it will bear fruit in the future and also fiat integration may happen sooner.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Today is the start of the yearly Stratis conference hosted by India? Accompanied with an announcement on platform's development. Someone here give us some simple updates? Stratis will become so big when this conference ends up meeting with lot of Indian prospects.
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
it was dumped at ~50k , i told u. Maybe, this is the end   Wink
Activity: 457
Bancor

$200 is a good dream dude, not easy to reach that range, we need to reach $2 first, and may hit $20 in 3 years. 200 usd can be possible if bitcoin is 10k usd. Then stratis is 0.002 btc.

$200 would give stratis a 20 billion market cap which i think is completely possible
First a) lets consider how Stratis is superior tech to bitcoin b) Stratis will be superior to Ethereum once C++ smart contracts are released.c)
c) breeze wallet, d) possible Microsoft deals e)Masternodes creating scarcity f) C++ means that this tech is programmable by a TON of programmers, programming Barrier to entry is alot lower that other platforms.

Welcome to the future,

Welcome to Stratis

$200 is possible in a few years...

I'm out !

It is C#, not C++. C# is the core language in Stratis, most banks and companies use C# instead of C/C++.

Thats what i meant, thanks for pointing out the error.
Activity: 247

$200 is a good dream dude, not easy to reach that range, we need to reach $2 first, and may hit $20 in 3 years. 200 usd can be possible if bitcoin is 10k usd. Then stratis is 0.002 btc.

$200 would give stratis a 20 billion market cap which i think is completely possible
First a) lets consider how Stratis is superior tech to bitcoin b) Stratis will be superior to Ethereum once C++ smart contracts are released.c)
c) breeze wallet, d) possible Microsoft deals e)Masternodes creating scarcity f) C++ means that this tech is programmable by a TON of programmers, programming Barrier to entry is alot lower that other platforms.

Welcome to the future,

Welcome to Stratis

I'm out !

It is C#, not C++. C# is the core language in Stratis, most banks and companies use C# instead of C/C++.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia

That's too optimistic. I see stratis easily going to 5 bucks a coin. But we need more steady development like the team has showing for the last couple of months.
Then it will definitely get a mandatory Polo Pump.
Activity: 457
Bancor

Welcome to the future,

Welcome to Stratis

I'm out !
Activity: 294

Activity: 184
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Jump to: