Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 633. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Great news coming out for Stratis in the first day of the conference. I wonder what will happen in the next days. So glad I rebought the small chunk of STRAT I sold at the last ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Statistics of the hardest working team in crypto currency.  The team is getting stronger by the day with the additional of expert members.  Stratis is the future!   
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Let's have more information and news
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Strat is one of the coins that isn't really based off the pump n dump manipulation. The price is going up slowly while the updates get posted almost weekly.
Activity: 247

Great news, more info will release, wow, Stratis is the top on blockchain, they encourage people use Stratis as the blockchain development tool.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 237
The price is rising too much of all a sudden. People might cash out after the conf for the profits so be

yep. that is too much for a healthy developement.... people are shouting for more - and they are getting more. this is not the way a stock market is working.
a healthy correction back to 28-32 would very desirable...

Not to bad that guy...... Grin

No need to repeat, if there is a rise, then always a dump, no surprise, but our market cap can be very huge. ETC, AUG have nothing but still top 10.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
The price is rising too much of all a sudden. People might cash out after the conf for the profits so be

yep. that is too much for a healthy developement.... people are shouting for more - and they are getting more. this is not the way a stock market is working.
a healthy correction back to 28-32 would very desirable...

Not to bad that guy...... Grin
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Great, it seems the new floor is 31k sat for the short term, I don't know the floor in the long term. But for now, 30k we stand above that.
Activity: 339
We hard forked 19 Nov 2016 00:00:00 GMT to fix the futuredrift bug.
People running v1.2.2 have the chance of running on a fork, they need to update and resync their blockchain asap.
This has been repeated numerous times, but there's about 25 wallets still running v1.2.2 daily.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
No, there was a bug/glitch/error in old wallet what needed to be fixed. No fork at all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
If am right there was not any fork.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Still 24 old clients on the network, Get updated !

/Satoshi:1.2.2/    60018   24

when will the old wallet stop staking on the correct chain

Maybe they use that only for cold wallet? I don't think they can stake the coins in the old client with the wrong blockchain. Maybe that chain is not the wrong, because we didn't have a hard fork right?

Please correct me if wrong, but wouldn't it be a soft fork?

I remember there was no hard fork or soft fork, maybe soft fork happened. People just needed to download the new wallet for staking.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Maybe they use that only for cold wallet? I don't think they can stake the coins in the old client with the wrong blockchain. Maybe that chain is not the wrong, because we didn't have a hard fork right?

Please correct me if wrong, but wouldn't it be a soft fork?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
you have to send 1000 strats, jk

bittrex

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

If Blitz is first Stratis side chain,  why so cheap?

quiet!
not for long. let us load our bags first.

plus, the wallet is a pain in the butt. syncing is impossible
Jump to: