Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 660. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Time for the whale to crash the markets to 10k again  Grin

Sounds like someone sold too early and wants to get back in. 

Make em cry lmao
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Sounds like someone sold too early and wants to get back in. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Crazy buy support, seems like polo whales woke up  Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Go Stratis, go Stratis, go go go!!  Cheesy Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Cool, we stabilize above 10k for many days, it means the new floor is 10k sat?   Grin  No ceiling, let us go to 100k sat like DCR.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
I trust that idea. So please don't let me down  Kiss
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I only just noticed i can add Stratis to my Nano S   well done chaps.

You missed a lot of thing, Stratis has been added to Ledger wallet for many months.

The magnificent 7

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/845631493443670017

Wonderful to be a coin listed there, obviously we have the lowest market cap, but I think we will surpass dogecoin and zcash in the end of this year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

You missed a lot of thing, Stratis has been added to Ledger wallet for many months.

The magnificent 7

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/845631493443670017

Activity: 291

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Activity: 247
Let's spread the word more farther to cover the people who didn't reach to know about this project yet. I also just played my minor role in this regard by retweeting. There is still flexibility in the marketcap to grow further as current price is nothing.

Yes, the current price is nothing, look top 5 coins, those are our target.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Let's spread the word more farther to cover the people who didn't reach to know about this project yet. I also just played my minor role in this regard by retweeting. There is still flexibility in the marketcap to grow further as current price is nothing.
Activity: 577
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
How to get STRAT masternode??

Are you very sure you understand what Stratis is all about, it is only in Dash and its clones that you can find Masternodes. Stratis is a proof of stake coin, you can only stake your coin using their wallet

At the moment there are no masternodes.

It has been mentioned on Slack that in the future Stratis maybe will have some kind of masternodes as well. No specifics have been released. These masternodes or how they will be called would have to do something with tumblebit probably.
new kind masternode will be interesting . Maybe stratis masternode will be better than dash and price will touch ethereum - first 20$

I think with or without masternodes Stratis has a good chance to follow the footsteps of dash or ethereum eventually in terms of accomplishment.

Exactly, for big holders, masternodes can earn most Stratis node revenue and transaction fees, we need to be more optimistic about the future. Stratis team has proven their competency and ability to everyone.

Masternodes will be great because that means less selling pressure and will push the price high but do we really need a masternodes for POS tokens
Activity: 280

Are you very sure you understand what Stratis is all about, it is only in Dash and its clones that you can find Masternodes. Stratis is a proof of stake coin, you can only stake your coin using their wallet

It has been mentioned on Slack that in the future Stratis maybe will have some kind of masternodes as well. No specifics have been released. These masternodes or how they will be called would have to do something with tumblebit probably.
new kind masternode will be interesting . Maybe stratis masternode will be better than dash and price will touch ethereum - first 20$

I think with or without masternodes Stratis has a good chance to follow the footsteps of dash or ethereum eventually in terms of accomplishment.

Exactly, for big holders, masternodes can earn most Stratis node revenue and transaction fees, we need to be more optimistic about the future. Stratis team has proven their competency and ability to everyone.
Activity: 361

Jump to: