Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 661. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
What is a good amount to stake?

it depends on how much you want to get from the POS..if you have 3k STRATIS  it will take almost 3-4 days to get 1 STRATIS ...the higher the better
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
What is a good amount to stake?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
What is the maximum Supply of Stratis?

Current is 98M, the inflation rate is 1%, so theoretically it is unlimited on total supply.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 139
What is the maximum Supply of Stratis?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
very impressive AMA - https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/61561q/ama_stratis_questions_and_answers_about_stratis/

which inspired me to tweet this:

As a Stratis investor I thought I understood its full scope and then I read this AMA which seriously blew my mind -  http://bit.ly/2odurmT

Shocked

For anyone who is similarly inspired, please retweet:

https://twitter.com/jeveuxdire/status/845283710157160449
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Very stable now, although I am afraid weak hands dump again. Stratis will have the new hype soon, Indian C# conference, hold next month and wait for moon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
How to get STRAT masternode??

Are you very sure you understand what Stratis is all about, it is only in Dash and its clones that you can find Masternodes. Stratis is a proof of stake coin, you can only stake your coin using their wallet

At the moment there are no masternodes.

It has been mentioned on Slack that in the future Stratis maybe will have some kind of masternodes as well. No specifics have been released. These masternodes or how they will be called would have to do something with tumblebit probably.
Activity: 658

Are you very sure you understand what Stratis is all about, it is only in Dash and its clones that you can find Masternodes. Stratis is a proof of stake coin, you can only stake your coin using their wallet
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Exactly. This is just a matter of time. Buy as much as you can freeze for a 1-2 years and leave it. This is how you make easy money in crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Mass adoption in C# blockchain application will be in 2 year time frame because Stratis is still on its development stage but I guarantee that price will be more $5 after the first application has been hosted on Stratis sidechain platform.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
So after release of the wallet price should skyrocket. What do you think guys,can we reach 1-2$ range

Close to the end of this year, easy.

It's not just the privacy wallet, there's also that c# conference in India and much more. This will be a good year for stratis hodlers.

C# corner conference is next hype event, people will know Stratis and panic buy the tokens to reserve the future of business blockchain.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
So after release of the wallet price should skyrocket. What do you think guys,can we reach 1-2$ range

Close to the end of this year, easy.

It's not just the privacy wallet, there's also that c# conference in India and much more. This will be a good year for stratis hodlers.
Activity: 74
Activity: 770

I am confused, STRAT has no such feature, I never heard. Only dash has, so are you confused too? Or do I miss something news?

At the moment there are no masternodes.

It has been mentioned on Slack that in the future Stratis maybe will have some kind of masternodes as well. No specifics have been released.

Masternode is the recent and popular hype, dash, pivx are pumping hard nowadays. Stratis can be pumping hard too if masternode will be implemented.

I though all POS coins had a masternode and by owing coins you can stake more, I guess I got confused. However good to know that STRAT has flexibility to implement this feature in the future because it seem like its the new craze at the moment!

All pos coins can mint new coins by staking the coins, there is no masternode in pos coin, dash has masternode, so does pivx, namely dash's copycat.

So anybody can mint strat no matter what the balance is, like can I make more strat with my 5000 coins?
Jump to: