Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 663. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Moments like this should not be taken seriously for those are only speculators who want quick bucks. Perhaps stock savvy if you may , they know when it  will  bull and bear stuff like that. Because Stratis has not begin its full development, bits and pieces are only being done. But progress is really fast.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
Stratis getting dumped right now, thought it would go higher. people profit taking already?

Lol, if you are worried about Stratis 'peaking', you don't understand this coin.

Those who do have an insight on this coin knows that the potential of this coin unlimited.
Activity: 406
Stratis getting dumped right now, thought it would go higher. people profit taking already?

Maybe for some people but I'm hodling mine like a boss, while stratis making a good progress.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Activity: 644
Buy strat and you shall see benjamins my friend
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think no one understands how big Tumblebit is going to be....

Show us the light
I think no one understands how big Tumblebit is going to be....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
If indeed Breeze wallet launches on its rumored date, chances are the price would spike up to double. The vanilla wallet works fine. But it does not have an appeal. So for marketing purposes Breeze will cover that up.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Wait till the 7th april India Csharp corner conference Cheesy

its pretty sure STRATIS  will reach 15k at the end of it...
Activity: 471
Wait till the 7th april India Csharp corner conference Cheesy
Sell side looking thin on Strat.....2.6mil out of 98 only....products are on the verge of completion....still only 14 mil market cap, this is a hands down 30-50 mil valuation coming soon, could peak at 80 before consolidation. Don't miss an easy 4-5x here shortly....Stratis hasnt even had mass awareness and it is just beggining...
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Is there a maximum number of Stratis coins?
How much is yearly inflation?

1% inflation, no maximum.
Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
Is there a maximum number of Stratis coins?
How much is yearly inflation?
Activity: 335
Close to 15 cents. New all-time high?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Maybe it's told to buy some more STRATIS once we know where the market goes over the coming weeks. I really like the consistency attached to STRATIS and so we should see nice movement here in the not too distant future.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Anyone believe that $STRAT price could reach $DASH levels?

It took DASH 3 years (plus a lot of PR and money) to get pumped up to 0.1 BTC. STRATIS team is doing a great job and I'm sure that usage of the platform will bring higher value.

But Dash has 7 million supply, but STRAT has 98 million supply, if their market cap is same or similar, the price of STRAT is 0.007 btc is the current dash's market cap.

Exactly, with small supply and most of the coins "locked" in masternodes it is easier to pump DASH value even if its usage since inceptions is almost 0.

For STRATIS it's different because the big supply makes it a "bad" coin for speculation,that's why I'm sure STRAT value will be dictated by its adoption and real usage.
Activity: 280

It took DASH 3 years (plus a lot of PR and money) to get pumped up to 0.1 BTC. STRATIS team is doing a great job and I'm sure that usage of the platform will bring higher value.

But Dash has 7 million supply, but STRAT has 98 million supply, if their market cap is same or similar, the price of STRAT is 0.007 btc is the current dash's market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
STR is best hold do not sell otherwise  Cry
Jump to: