Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 667. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
No one can imagine the exact value od stratis.... 
Coz its unpridctable...
  And abality to cross any record
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
If you missed the epic pump of Ethereum, Dash and Monero, don't miss the pump of Stratis, it won't let you down, just staking for many years, and you will be extraordinarily rich.

i did. and i hope you are right.  i have faith, this project seems to be moving fast. thanks
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
If you missed the epic pump of Ethereum, Dash and Monero, don't miss the pump of Stratis, it won't let you down, just staking for many years, and you will be extraordinarily rich.
Activity: 226
I think to hold for five years... may be srtatis will break the record of present dash....
Activity: 182
this news create good movements coming from investors, stratis moving good today inside polo and trex, so easy to say that value will go up
even more maybe for another 3-5 days, lets keep holding and wait for the train to move forward, good luck stratis community.
Activity: 154
Stratis is hands down the next coin people will cry about that was pennies and went to dollars...

+100

Dumpers are bending over a dollar to pick up a nickel

go saying. i like to say people are tripping over dollars to pick up pennies
Activity: 245
Ohh damn I late to bought them, i've set my buy order a few hours ago unfortunately didn't get it yet, As i see in market History on bittrex much people are buy them than sell. one thing this will be going to moon,thought Cheesy

I missed the last chance to buy Stratis at 5900 sat in last dip, I feel very sorry to our big miss, Stratis is on the way moon, nothing can prevent Stratis rising.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Ohh damn I late to bought them, i've set my buy order a few hours ago unfortunately didn't get it yet, As i see in market History on bittrex much people are buy them than sell. one thing this will be going to moon,thought Cheesy
Activity: 910
Now it can be told . Brace yourself stratis believers 10 k sats has been reached and keep on increasing at an astounding rate. Keep on hodling for the next two months it will surge again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Stratis warming up guys, looking good for a great run.

What better way to celebrate than with a limited edition Stratis coin (see signature link has video)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17554517

for those of you on the list. Please DM me your address (with coin number you have).
and for those who have not paid, please do so soon.

STRATIS to the moon.  Smiley

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/843057045137891329
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Stratis warming up guys, looking good for a great run.

What better way to celebrate than with a limited edition Stratis coin (see signature link has video)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17554517

for those of you on the list. Please DM me your address (with coin number you have).
and for those who have not paid, please do so soon.

STRATIS to the moon.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Look at how Stratis is taking off a 23 % jump over the past hour. 10k here we come . But honest to say that  it is still undervalued but like I have mentioned earlier that 12k will be the new floor come Breeze wallet release in two months.

Nice we can see STRAT now is back to the way moon, we are rising to offset the loss on bitcoin in fiat value, if bitcoin has a hard fork, the price of STRAT will surge for sure.

I don;t even get why ppl want to hard fork.
Instead of a hard fork, just use Stratis. Its like bitcoin but 1000x better.

because judas, i mean roger ver has an ego and that ego has turned him into bitcoin anti-christ. good riddance roger and any day you would like to have a one on one mma fight with bjj we can make it happen. i am also a bjj student.

Not on topic with STRATIS but yea "Bitcoin Jesus" became a total asshole trying to make bitcoin what he wants it to be. Paying the miners from his pockets to persuade them to mine at his pool is the proof he doesn't like competition.

On STRATIS topic, seem like it bottomed around 6000 sats,luckily I bought some more the last time it been there.  Grin
Activity: 154
Look at how Stratis is taking off a 23 % jump over the past hour. 10k here we come . But honest to say that  it is still undervalued but like I have mentioned earlier that 12k will be the new floor come Breeze wallet release in two months.

Nice we can see STRAT now is back to the way moon, we are rising to offset the loss on bitcoin in fiat value, if bitcoin has a hard fork, the price of STRAT will surge for sure.

I don;t even get why ppl want to hard fork.
Instead of a hard fork, just use Stratis. Its like bitcoin but 1000x better.

because judas, i mean roger ver has an ego and that ego has turned him into bitcoin anti-christ. good riddance roger and any day you would like to have a one on one mma fight with bjj we can make it happen. i am also a bjj student.
Activity: 306
If bitcoin will be on BU chain, bitcoiners can't have chance to use TumbleBit in bitcoin, but they can mix bitcoin with Breeze wallet, I see the market is huge.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
stratis maybe 11000 sat at the morning
Activity: 868
Will go down again low 8xxx or high 7xxx.

Coming 2 weeks no announcement or official tech releases

1st of April news and releases

After that boom

If bitcoin is hard fork within 2 weeks, we won't go down, people will panic buy altcoins because bitcoin hard fork made bitcoin devaluation, it will happen, no 7xxx will happen, maybe 7xxxx will happen.  Grin

strat has no correlation with btc. It goes down with bitcoin up and down
Activity: 383
Will go down again low 8xxx or high 7xxx.

Coming 2 weeks no announcement or official tech releases

1st of April news and releases

After that boom

If bitcoin is hard fork within 2 weeks, we won't go down, people will panic buy altcoins because bitcoin hard fork made bitcoin devaluation, it will happen, no 7xxx will happen, maybe 7xxxx will happen.  Grin
Jump to: