Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 67. (Read 1891104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
all in stratis now because best platform even better than eth because it is very difficult to get microsoft on board. Expecting massivelly up from here to top 10.

It required x10 market cap to achieve this goal but I don't have good hope in current this could reach there. I hope soon it will get its place among top 25 markets which looking within reach of this project.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
all in stratis now because best platform even better than eth because it is very difficult to get microsoft on board. Expecting massivelly up from here to top 10.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Stratis washes out weak hands, and it will climb very soon, Stratis is always the future and competitor of ETH, EOS.

Indeed this is the process which happening in all promising projects during stress phase now momentum is building so well. I hope so big news will make this journey interesting and only strong hands will enjoy these benefits when it will take back its place on higher position.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Stratis washes out weak hands, and it will climb very soon, Stratis is always the future and competitor of ETH, EOS.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
All crypto to zero, god father btc soon DEAD.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
the microsoft partnership is a massive deal for stratis. Its amazing to see projects like this get accepted by mainstream giants and acknowledged by the established IT world. We'll see more of this as the market matures, no doubt

If u look at my posts above u will  find I was certain that this partnership turns out to be real and  in fact it should  be viewed as the best Stratis  present for us in this year.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
STRATIS to the moon $50
I think Q4 will be the best quarter of Stratis, and we will have massive adoption next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well, it's one of the best news for the last times. Despite the not the best situation on market, price has grown by almost 30%. It's great result.

Those requirements aren't easy to meet.  LOL at those who think you can just buy yourself a partnership with Microsoft.  Stratis is the future!  

LOL, they are very retarded, haha
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Creating applications using the Stratis platform can only use the C # and .Net development languages? In Ledger can I keep my Stratis tokens?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Congratulations on the partnership Stratis! Always thought this moment might come at some point with all the Microsoft connections, good to see it finally happened! Onto the Gold Partnership next!
Activity: 686
In reality, the partnership with Microsoft Azure was announced many months ago, but maybe today it has really materialized, and we have had the reaction in prices.

We hope that all the remaining points in the roadmap for this Q4 are made by the team and that Stratis will return to shine and take the Top 10 as summer 2017.

So do you means to pump Stratis they did use an old partnership with Microsoft? Sound quite strange to me ...it must some good internal news that we don't know .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
In reality, the partnership with Microsoft Azure was announced many months ago, but maybe today it has really materialized, and we have had the reaction in prices.

We hope that all the remaining points in the roadmap for this Q4 are made by the team and that Stratis will return to shine and take the Top 10 as summer 2017.
Activity: 686
 I have seen a big pump on binance and understood something good  happens , It is a great parternship for this project , don't have any stratis coin but i am happy for the other investors! Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 122

Fantastic news once again. Congratulations to the Stratisplatform team. That's some hell of a good partnership! 👌😃 I hope it goes to the moon and then mars and then milky way galaxy. Wink
this sounds really good, hopefully it will be gain traction with the right crowd and after this anon feature releases, the price won't drop any more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

Fantastic news once again. Congratulations to the Stratisplatform team. That's some hell of a good partnership! 👌😃 I hope it goes to the moon and then mars and then milky way galaxy. Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1055178057156304896

Crazy day and a few hectic hours..

I would like to thank every single @stratisplatform investor and community member for all of your support! You guys have been great since day one and never stop to amaze me

Much love 💙

One goal, one team and one mission!

Pages:
Jump to: