Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 69. (Read 1891104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Sounds like some sort of partnership with Microsoft is coming!  Stratis is the future!

Every good thing will be eventually realized, IMO Stratis will go back to top 10 again.

hopefully they're not overhyping their partnership like iota did in november '17, because that would cost them a lot of credibility. If they're not overhyping, then I think we'll be in the 50$ range at the next run

Stratis always has been very careful with their statements. So I am sure they are aware of these things.

Agreed.  The Stratis team have always been honest professionals.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Adoption is everything. Right now, there are almost no transactions being handled by the Stratis blockchain. The sooner this changes, the better for the ecosystem.

They already making progress into this direction to make it more attractive and useful. The team is working to raise more awareness I also agreed with you big support and huge adoption are keys factor of big success for any project. I hope soon we will hear good news.
They need 1-2 really big projects. Legitimate projects that are respected in the space and beyond.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Stratus is one of most undervalued project right now,  They did everything according to roadmap but there is lack of marketing. Price is too much below than expectations.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Adoption is everything. Right now, there are almost no transactions being handled by the Stratis blockchain. The sooner this changes, the better for the ecosystem.

They already making progress into this direction to make it more attractive and useful. The team is working to raise more awareness I also agreed with you big support and huge adoption are keys factor of big success for any project. I hope soon we will hear good news.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Interesting conversations, making users here more curious about what is offered by the Standing Team. I hope good news and a wonderful surprise.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Sounds like some sort of partnership with Microsoft is coming!  Stratis is the future!

Every good thing will be eventually realized, IMO Stratis will go back to top 10 again.

hopefully they're not overhyping their partnership like iota did in november '17, because that would cost them a lot of credibility. If they're not overhyping, then I think we'll be in the 50$ range at the next run

Stratis always has been very careful with their statements. So I am sure they are aware of these things.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Microsfot and Stratis rumors....partinership on the way...
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
As far as I can tell, there are no blockchain businesses with their own cryptocurrency who have partnered with Microsoft through their Partnership Network:

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-lk/membership/competencies

I mean there are companies offering blockchain solutions who are partnered in that way, for example IBM, but none which have their own cryptocurrency.

If Stratis have a landed membership of the MPN, then this is a big deal for crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
From the CEO, 'More news coming on the Microsoft front next week. We have been making progress in building our relationship with them.'

In current situation this will help a lot that is about to explode any time soon. Microsoft is big name in this ecosystem if they will officially establish some kind partnership with this project than it will push forward with more speed.

Hope Microsoft will partner with Stratis, like IBM did this with Stellar, Stellar had 10x pump because of that partnership.

FUD
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
From the CEO, 'More news coming on the Microsoft front next week. We have been making progress in building our relationship with them.'

In current situation this will help a lot that is about to explode any time soon. Microsoft is big name in this ecosystem if they will officially establish some kind partnership with this project than it will push forward with more speed.

Hope Microsoft will partner with Stratis, like IBM did this with Stellar, Stellar had 10x pump because of that partnership.
if it's true that Microsoft is partnering with Stratis, I'm sure prices will soar, and today Stratis slowly rises to the level of $ 7 with a 4% increase at $ 1.4,
quite satisfying due to poor market conditions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: