Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 678. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
To earn much money from ICO or altcoins, what you need to have is patience, like Stratis, if you invested in ICO or bought it after it listed on Bittrex, you should earn much money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yup, and we are officially the lowest coin to ever be on a hardware wallet, being valued anywhere from 7-10 million market cap. Why would a small cap coin need a HARDWARE wallet, unless it didnt intend of being such a small valuation much longer....

Preaching to the choir Grin. Stratis is a great project and I have held 100% of my ICO investment holdings & only sold my 20% early bird bonus for 4x my ENTIRE investment. I'm very happy with Stratis and now I'll be even more happy knowing my STRAT are secure as the price heads to the moon! Wink

havent sold any of my strats. this is a great project and a hold for me. i dont sweat the ups and downs, i dont play with my strats,lol, just holding for the future

Yea im in the same boat now, just I took profits on the first big pump as a "just in case" haven't touched since and I don't see myself doing so for a long time  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yup, and we are officially the lowest coin to ever be on a hardware wallet, being valued anywhere from 7-10 million market cap. Why would a small cap coin need a HARDWARE wallet, unless it didnt intend of being such a small valuation much longer....

Preaching to the choir Grin. Stratis is a great project and I have held 100% of my ICO investment holdings & only sold my 20% early bird bonus for 4x my ENTIRE investment. I'm very happy with Stratis and now I'll be even more happy knowing my STRAT are secure as the price heads to the moon! Wink

havent sold any of my strats. this is a great project and a hold for me. i dont sweat the ups and downs, i dont play with my strats,lol, just holding for the future

Activity: 294

Ledger wallet only implements Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Stratis and Zcash, and lowest market cap coin is Stratis. Stratis has the largest price rise potential, and I stick with Stratis investment. It is a gem, the market cap is 25th, very happy to see this, we'll stabilize at top 20, or even top 10 in the end of 2017.
Activity: 644
Are there any cold wallets (like TREZOR) that hold Stratis? I remember seeing something about it but when I did research I couldn't find much information?

You can store in Ledger wallet. nano s

Ledger that's it THANK YOU!  Grin
Activity: 264
Are there any cold wallets (like TREZOR) that hold Stratis? I remember seeing something about it but when I did research I couldn't find much information?

You can store in Ledger wallet. nano s
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Awesome news.  This week has been full of great news and updates for Stratis.   
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Such amazing news just keeps coming out, Stratis laying out amazing groundwork.
Activity: 301
Hello everybody in particular hello the team of Stratis,

I think that your marketing could be better. When you feed Google with "altcoin" "stratis", there is not much results compared to other altcoins. So my advise is advertizing, adverltizing & avdvertizing!!
Cheers

We are much more then just an altcoin. If you google 'Stratis' or 'C# Blockchain' we are top.

Awesome news indeed, you know Seraph is a professional company to help raise VC fund, I strongly feel Stratis will be get VC funding because we are not a simple altcoin or platform, but a blockchain startup and digital group. It's gonna huge, congratulations for new partnership on board.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

I think that your marketing could be better. When you feed Google with "altcoin" "stratis", there is not much results compared to other altcoins. So my advise is advertizing, adverltizing & avdvertizing!!
Cheers

We are much more then just an altcoin. If you google 'Stratis' or 'C# Blockchain' we are top.
Activity: 406

Cheers
Activity: 279
I have to say the buy support is so thin, 35 btc? But the market cap is 9.5 million usd, it should be 100 btc buy support for normal situation. Scammy AMP has much more support than us, strange.
Activity: 123
Activity: 249
Just a question:

Is the Escalate Group in any way affiliated with Escalate Capital?
http://www.escalatecapital.com/

Negative, I just compare the two websites, they have different names, addresses, teams, and logos. They should be not the same or sister companies.
Activity: 184
Just a question:

Is the Escalate Group in any way affiliated with Escalate Capital?
http://www.escalatecapital.com/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
The Breeze wallet will set Stratis apart from the competition.  Exciting times ahead.  Stratis is the future!

Yes, stratis is the future Smiley
Jump to: