Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 679. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
The Breeze wallet will set Stratis apart from the competition.  Exciting times ahead.  Stratis is the future!
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
https://cointelegraph.com/news/breakthrough-in-bitcoin-space-breeze-wallet-to-redefine-transactional-privacy

Stratis Breeze wallet news now is published in Cointelegraph, more than 2000 total views, now they know Stratis, great! Buy more!
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
I like this coin because the dev consistency and commitment
Stratis will be huge of coins.
Activity: 361

Indeed, from coding to marketing the entire Stratis team is the best.
Activity: 249
The price now is on the correct range, which is not undervalued price like 6k sat any more. We should hold at this level, don't give swing traders or weak hands any chance to buy cheaper.
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Stratis Announces Breeze Wallet To Improve Bitcoin and Financial Privacy
from nopara73 via /r/Bitcoin

Hi guys, I am one of the developer behind the project. I would like to share some comments on this.
I am working on TumbleBit, a trustless Bitcoin mixer, where not even the Tumbler can deanonymize you. I am not positive about it can solve any scaleability issues, but that's an other topic. At TumbleBit we have a couple of useability issues, like you have to use Bitcoin Core, you have to have a different output wallet, you have to do everything with terminal, etc, and nobody can work on it full time, since we are not getting payed for it.
To sum up: we could use a little more man-power. I had the idea of contacting Stratis if they can lend us some. Stratis is working on a Bitcoin full-node in the same language TumbleBit is written, so they have a competent developer team.
What they gain for it is marketing. An altcoin provides a Bitcoin wallet is a great marketing opportunity. We can outsource to them the GUI development, marketing, some code review and some testing. It's a win-win. Background story finished.
About the wallet:
We are planning 4 stages at the moment (at least me):
1. Full-block SPV wallet.
2. TumbleBit integration.
3. Add Stratis wallet.
4. Decentralized btc <-> strat exchange, based on TumbleBit.
1. Full-block SPV wallet
I went to great lengths to figure out what is the lightest way to preserve privacy when retrieving information from the blockchain. And my conclusion was: today if you are not usin Bitcoin Core, then all your addresses are linked together by various third parties. Since Bitcoin Core receives all the information the Bitcoin network has, therefore nobody can figure out what information your wallet is intereted in.
This can be achieved in a lighter way, by building a full-block SPV wallet, what downloads blocks from the creation of the wallet, notes the transaction it is interested in and throws away the rest (or something like this). Bitcoin Core is also working on a wallet like this.
Therefore if privacy is crucial for you and Core or us came out with our full-spv wallet you might consider changing, even if you are not interested in using TumbleBit.
2. TumbleBit integration
We are going to integrate TumbleBit Classic Tumbler mode.
3. Add Stratis wallet
I cannot comment on this. We don't accept money from Stratis, therefore we are not going to concentrate on it. The development of this part is entirely up to them.
4. Decentralized btc <-> strat exchange
This is a very interesting topic. In theory you could exchange different coins with TumbleBit, just like you are exchanging bitcoins (mixing). We'll see how this topic will evolve, not a priority right now.

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Take a look at the new partner of Stratis Group -> https://escalategroup.com
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Way more, strat ath was at 17k before all this good news
Activity: 392
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
Crazy how much updates are released by Stratis daily  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Great stuff here guys. What is the ETA for Breeze wallet alpha release with Tumblebit?  

I realize there is still some work to be done to get a couple things for Tumblebit in Bitcoin Core  (and it's happening: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/9503)

We expect delivery of our fully functional breeze wallet for Bitcoin and Stratis trustless transactions in 2 months.

This will support both Bitcoin and Stratis transactions?

*edit* Nevermind, according to the article...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breakthrough-in-bitcoin-space-breeze-wallet-to-redefine-transactional-privacy

"Nicolas Dorier, the developer of NTumbleBit, the official implementation of the TumbleBit protocol, is among the project contributors. Stratis has recently expanded a team of developers to work on this project and to accelerate its development. The first release of the Breeze Wallet is expected within two months."

Yes, the Breeze Wallet will support Bitcoin and Stratis.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Great stuff here guys. What is the ETA for Breeze wallet alpha release with Tumblebit?  

I realize there is still some work to be done to get a couple things for Tumblebit in Bitcoin Core  (and it's happening: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/9503)

We expect delivery of our fully functional breeze wallet for Bitcoin and Stratis trustless transactions in 2 months.

This will support both Bitcoin and Stratis transactions?

*edit* Nevermind, according to the article...

"Nicolas Dorier, the developer of NTumbleBit, the official implementation of the TumbleBit protocol, is among the project contributors. Stratis has recently expanded a team of developers to work on this project and to accelerate its development. The first release of the Breeze Wallet is expected within two months."
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Great that with bitcoin price rise stratis holding and going up. Great sign of support. buy buy buy
Activity: 364
Stratis actually do good. Sometimes I write stupid stuff.
Jump to: