Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 683. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 511
Big News Coming this week on development, advisors, partners and new recruited developers.

Please Retweet: https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/837268961716809728

RT Done.

Stratis is very active in terms of good news and has a good connection to the community.
Respect for the good work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Big News Coming this week on development, advisors, partners and new recruited developers.

Please Retweet: https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/837268961716809728

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Krushang @CryptoKrushang
#Stratis will provide trustless privacy for #btc and #strat for many users. More to come at the end of the week

It seems that “TumbleBit” will be implemented in Stratis very soon.

Yeah, anonymous feature will be published soon, I can't wait for pump alongside with DASH and ZEC.  Grin Grin
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
whats the ETA for $10 Startis? do i need to order my Tesla now or wait  awhile?

Honestly, $10 per coin is at least 5 years away imo, I can't see huge demand for the coin when the business can earn income from consulting fees, unless the consulting fees have to be paid in stratis tokens. Other than speculators, who is required to purchase stratis tokens in the ecosystem?

There will be a minimum amount required to secure a sidechain. The team hasn't said how many will be required.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

Honestly, $10 per coin is at least 5 years away imo, I can't see huge demand for the coin when the business can earn income from consulting fees, unless the consulting fees have to be paid in stratis tokens. Other than speculators, who is required to purchase stratis tokens in the ecosystem?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
strat looks like a scam. price go do so much.. devs are not doing their job!! dump to 0

Grin Grin Grin

You made my day....
Joke of the universe

@ 4N93L please bro send me your strats you faithless investor.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
strat looks like a scam. price go do so much.. devs are not doing their job!! dump to 0

Grin Grin Grin

You made my day....
Joke of the universe
maybe needed more research about the project, its really making movements and fluctuates from time to time but there's existing project that still in progress so better to hold and collect those cheap strat, we are inside crypto so the more the progress happen the more the price will rise up.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Grin Grin Grin

You made my day....
Joke of the universe
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Question is there a slack channel for the public...?

Question are we on track with the road map....?

Question   when is the fiat gateway going to be working....?   Is it decentralized escrow....details?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
STRAT should be worth more than scamcoins like DASH

There is real world usage and still undervalued, I think this will be a good month for STRATIS development and investors and new ATH propably
Activity: 264

Stratis team getting stronger by the day.  #STRATISTRONG!
great news , another devs will come and stratis will be stronger and price will be 10 $ and more . Look at dash , stratis will be more expensive  Wink

Grin $10 Then there will be many rich people in the Stratis community.

But seriously, a great commitment on the part of the team to find new Devs.
Looks like the team has a good instinct for it.
Activity: 264

Stratis team getting stronger by the day.  #STRATISTRONG!
great news , another devs will come and stratis will be stronger and price will be 10 $ and more . Look at dash , stratis will be more expensive  Wink

That would be awesome!  Grin   
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Stratis team getting stronger by the day.  #STRATISTRONG!
great news , another devs will come and stratis will be stronger and price will be 10 $ and more . Look at dash , stratis will be more expensive  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Thanks for the daily infos.
When Stratis was launched, I was skeptical due to the ICO treshold and some other think.
But the project has developed very well. Also, it shows you can also work very well with a small budget.
That's nice

900+ btc small? funny stuff.

Yes @Medow -- By comparison

If you compare it to many other ICOs, Crowdsales, then it's a relative small budget.
And I think most users know what I mean.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

When Stratis was launched, I was skeptical due to the ICO treshold and some other think.
But the project has developed very well. Also, it shows you can also work very well with a small budget.
That's nice

Lisk for example had 15000 btc
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

That's nice

That's nice
Jump to: