Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 754. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Stratis makes me warm in my pants.

Will Stratis Back Up price

Stratis should be trading for over 20k somewhere in January 2017. Some serious money is about to flow in.
Sounds legit
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Anyone want this?? i accept STRATIS, PM for more info & cost. Thanks!! Came on STRATIS Wink

Happy Christmas!

Nope, I dont wanna that shit. I already have monero shirt. I wore it and got an armpit rash caused by polyester fabric. I cut off sleeves and gave it to my dog. It wears it every morning.

Sorry but this is not shit or monero shirt.. This is STRATIS shirt/polo ... and this is NOT polyester fabric.. but PURE COTTON. For STRATIS only the best and quality product.  Cool

Is a polyester for sure. It looks like an armpit killer and skin irritant. Well, I like that. I will grab 500 pieces.

Sended PM to you. Thanks  Wink
legendary
Anyone want this?? i accept STRATIS, PM for more info & cost. Thanks!! Came on STRATIS Wink

Happy Christmas!

Like the idea, but don't like the shirt.

Maybe a t shirt or a hoody?

Merry christmas
Please let me know how can I have this cool merchandise?

I send you a PM. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello all,

Spend your Christmas money on a beautiful STRATIS SILVER COIN!

Limited to only 100 minted! Fantastic collectible item and really great gift idea.

Please see:  https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

Also, you have a chance to win one of these coins, submit your design here > https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,28.msg97.html#msg97
They changed logo , and now we have new updated logo for stratis .
What about new website ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Hello all,

Limited to only 100 minted! Fantastic collectible item and really great gift idea.

Also, you have a chance to win one of these coins, submit your design here > https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,28.msg97.html#msg97

plated silver coin?

or pure silver bullion?

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hello all,

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Happy Christmas!

Nope, I dont wanna that shit. I already have monero shirt. I wore it and got an armpit rash caused by polyester fabric. I cut off sleeves and gave it to my dog. It wears it every morning.

Sorry but this is not shit or monero shirt.. This is STRATIS shirt/polo ... and this is NOT polyester fabric.. but PURE COTTON. For STRATIS only the best and quality product.  Cool

Is a polyester for sure. It looks like an armpit killer and skin irritant. Well, I like that. I will grab 500 pieces.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Happy Christmas!

Merry christmas
Please let me know how can I have this cool merchandise?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Happy Christmas!

Maico could you join the slack of Stratis and DM chris_stratis (CEO of Stratis)? He would love to talk with you about this Smiley!

You can join slack through this link:https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com
legendary

Happy Christmas!

Merry christmas

Hi, you can have a t-shirt / hoody / polo / shirt ... what do you want  Wink
legendary

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas!

Merry christmas
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Happy Christmas!

legendary

About what cost are talking about . Logo is in eps and it can be find at stratis  website and it is free.  Cool

500 STRATIS for each polo/t-shirt ... logo si free but polo/t-shirt print and spedition are not free  Kiss
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

About what cost are talking about . Logo is in eps and it can be find at stratis  website and it is free.  Cool
legendary

Happy Christmas!
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Merry christmas to all of you Smiley.

It has been a great year for Stratis already, and 2017 will even be better. Hold on tight we got an awesome journey ahead my Stratisians.

Bump Stratis, more exposure to new investors, we are on polo, guys
Merry christmas to all of you Smiley.

It has been a great year for Stratis already, and 2017 will even be better. Hold on tight we got an awesome journey ahead my Stratisians.
legendary

Merry Christmas everyone. And special thanks to STRATIS!
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Merry Christmas everyone.

Hope you all had a prosperous 2016 and  hope 2017 will be the best year yet!

Peace and love to all mankind and all other crypto projects.

Stratis is the real deal and is one to watch for 2017.

A special thank you to the Stratis team, keep the passion and drive growing into the new year.

Cheers everyone.
Jump to: