Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 755. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Stratis makes me warm in my pants.

Will Stratis Back Up price

Stratis should be trading for over 20k somewhere in January 2017. Some serious money is about to flow in.
Do you think it will happen before or after expo 2017 ? I know soon it will be 20-30k

We need more patience, we are better than waves, but waves is only 20k sat now, waves' ath was 57k sat, stratis will be higher than this.

There is no comparison between Stratis and Waves, both are trying to accomplish different things.
Really the hostility between crypto projects is annoying me. Waves is awesome and Stratis is awesome, both in their own field.

They are both good projects, stratis is the most undervalued ICO, that is why is so profitable to investors, it is a serious project. Waves is very big in ICO, only ethereum raised 30k BTC before waves. The price under ico is because waves were overhyped. Current fund is the real value. Market tells
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

Stratis should be trading for over 20k somewhere in January 2017. Some serious money is about to flow in.
Do you think it will happen before or after expo 2017 ? I know soon it will be 20-30k

We need more patience, we are better than waves, but waves is only 20k sat now, waves' ath was 57k sat, stratis will be higher than this.

There is no comparison between Stratis and Waves, both are trying to accomplish different things.
Really the hostility between crypto projects is annoying me. Waves is awesome and Stratis is awesome, both in their own field.
Activity: 524

Activity: 392

Activity: 644

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Merry xmas from another warm pants feeling stratis investor!
Activity: 301
Stratis is like a volcano.. Waiting for eruption!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
The Stratis Main blockchain will be fully decentralized, so it cannot be compared to Ripple.

Your right, but Ripple is better than Stratis
Ripple is avalaible to trade at poloniex and stratis is not yet.

Not true, but even if true then what? Not being in poloniex make a coin nonexistent or without value?
Activity: 301
The Stratis Main blockchain will be fully decentralized, so it cannot be compared to Ripple.

Ignorance is a bliss
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Merry Christmas Stratis supporters.

Yesterday we reached out to a massive C# community. http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/. They have over 2.5 million members

Happy Holidays.

This is a great news, just loving the development on STRATIS, it will be one of the best project of next year.

Happy Holidays STRATIS Team, keep the great work

Who is this, Barack Obama after plastic surgery? And u wonder why everyone seems confused about ledger being improperly organized and not containing names and addresses of members of STRATIS team, look at the picture to know who keeps u in the dark.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
anyone know when csharpcorner conference opens?

April.

There are also some other conferences where stratis will attend. They already confirmed the one in London End of Jan
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
anyone know when csharpcorner conference opens?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Your researching skills are lacking.  Try harder.
Activity: 524
Merry Christmas Stratis supporters.

Yesterday we reached out to a massive C# community. http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/. They have over 2.5 million members

Happy Holidays.

Fantastic, they will know Stratis is the most successful project in crypto community, some of them must be crypto lovers.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

LOL n00b
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Lol, https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat. Stratis is available. And just saying, something that is on polo isn't always better then something that isn't on polo.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat

check again lol
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Jump to: