Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 832. (Read 1891114 times)

copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Chris Stratis: "I have spoken with Bill from Bittrex and he has said it may be reactivated tonight but due to it being a Sunday and a wallet update being required it may be tomorrow! IMO this is fair and Bittrex have been a pleasure to work with as always"

Go catch some sleep guys!

Thanks for the update!  Cheesy
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
Chris Stratis: "I have spoken with Bill from Bittrex and he has said it may be reactivated tonight but due to it being a Sunday and a wallet update being required it may be tomorrow! IMO this is fair and Bittrex have been a pleasure to work with as always"

Go catch some sleep guys!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Just announced in slack by Chris himself:

new wallet available https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0

Simply download the new wallet, close your existing wallet if its open, then run the new wallet.

Awesome, runs great and looks sexy as hell  Shocked  

Now to wait until I can withdraw from bittrex....can't believe I've been stupid enough to keep it sitting on the exchange this whole time when I'm only holding...a PoS coin....

Sexy? Looks just like the previous wallet, maybe that will change later on.  Love it if the wallet would tell me how much all my stratis is worth in btc and usd.  

I would be happy if only the stake timer worked. But qt wallets got some localisation issues.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

new wallet available https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0

Simply download the new wallet, close your existing wallet if its open, then run the new wallet.

Awesome, runs great and looks sexy as hell  Shocked  

Now to wait until I can withdraw from bittrex....can't believe I've been stupid enough to keep it sitting on the exchange this whole time when I'm only holding...a PoS coin....

Sexy? Looks just like the previous wallet, maybe that will change later on.  Love it if the wallet would tell me how much all my stratis is worth in btc and usd.  
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Awesome, runs great and looks sexy as hell  Shocked 

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
join the stratis slack to get free strat!

Where I should go to claim the free stratis at slack?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Just wait for their announcement that they can be downloaded. At first bittrex should be ready for it because of trading. Your coins are not in danger right now, so wait till Bittrex is ready and everything else will follow pretty soon
Activity: 560
The new fixed version of the wallet is ready? Where can download?
legendary
BUT...i have to agree....announcements should also being announced in this topic. Hopefully PR team are taking this into considering.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
join the stratis slack to get free strat!
All your STRAT are belong to us 😆
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Can't wait till it's back online so that I can dump, this shit ain't worth the headaches it is sure to bring in the near future.

Can't wait till it's back online so that I can buy your dump. Your dump will be worth more in the future then the price you will get for it.

Kisses

We all want to buy up that dump. Think the buy power will overrule the sell power completely.
legendary
Can't wait till it's back online so that I can dump, this shit ain't worth the headaches it is sure to bring in the near future.

Can't wait till it's back online so that I can buy your dump. Your dump will be worth more in the future then the price you will get for it.

Kisses
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
they already fixed the issue. It's on bittrex site now. So keep calm. nothing gonna change if you will wait for another couple of hours.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
thanks for the fast and nice info / communication.
Bittrex has been asked to update their daemon. Not within the hour. Trading should begin in 20 minutes or later. And it's weekend that is beyond control of Stratis team. Any time soon trading will start now
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Is something already known about bitrex
?

Is it really that hard to join Slack and stay up to date through the #team_log channel?
Go tell the ''slack team'' that they should delete their twitter account, Facebook account, this thread and keep it on slack then.
Great job communicating on a goddamn ''social'' (apparently social justice warrior network) that nobody knows, great job lads! Really outdone yourselves this time.
Same for that shit exchange called Bittrex by the way, ''well we stopped a market, don't give a fuck about anything though''
Might as well rename the coin to slackcoin, the social network coin nobody knows and uses.

Life's pretty hard for ya eh buddy? If you can't handle some simple matter of being patient for a software update... how do you handle anything in real life?

Do not be naive! If it had been scheduled date change, it would be informed about beforehand. It is not planned.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is something already known about bitrex
?

Is it really that hard to join Slack and stay up to date through the #team_log channel?
Go tell the ''slack team'' that they should delete their twitter account, Facebook account, this thread and keep it on slack then.
Great job communicating on a goddamn ''social'' (apparently social justice warrior network) that nobody knows, great job lads! Really outdone yourselves this time.
Same for that shit exchange called Bittrex by the way, ''well we stopped a market, don't give a fuck about anything though''
Might as well rename the coin to slackcoin, the social network coin nobody knows and uses.

Life's pretty hard for ya eh buddy? If you can't handle some simple matter of being patient for a software update... how do you handle anything in real life?
You know me in real life? Nah thought so.
@MrWhiteBites, sure you can have them, make sure your incompetent team makes trading possible first.
[Edit] Slack the new skype? Might want to share some proof that slack can measure itself against skype/facebook/twitter.
But we all know you'll never get to deliver.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Lol. It's nearly 2017.  Get with the latest tech, slack chats are the new Skype. 

Please sell your coins, I need MORE !

hope you can keep warm under that bridge this winter.
Jump to: