Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 834. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Uhm... Time for an update perhaps?
This is starting to get ridiculous.

I agree, have been around for quite a while and I do not recall a coin being under maintenance for this long.

An update would be swell.

And please, leave the shilling out of this; this is serious.
Wouldn't you rather have them work out this problem so that it's 100% not a security issue and fully resolved? Just be patient, it will be fixed & when it's fixed, be happy they take security very seriously so that investors don't have to worry.

I am happy that the Stratis team is taking this serious and I also appreciate their professionalism during this event. However; this all part of starting your own Business, sort of speak. When something goes wrong you wont sleep untill it is fixed, name of the game. They do need not be praised endlessly for this, correct me if I am wrong.  Not everyone is on slack all the time so an update on this forum would be nice, that was all I asked for.

I would like to add that I do really think they are doing a good job and I also understand there is no way to satisfy all needs and wants when it comes to a situation like this, any situation for that matter.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
You guys should be patient, you know that rat4 never finds this bug in 2 years(almost 3 years), rat4 is the inventor of first pow+ second pure pos system, he is the inventor of POS 3.0, most of altcoin uses it, including Stratis' INTERIM wallet. The team is challenging a bug never found within 2 years. It is happening first time, I guess we are too lucky?  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I agree, have been around for quite a while and I do not recall a coin being under maintenance for this long.

Wouldn't you rather have them work out this problem so that it's 100% not a security issue and fully resolved? Just be patient, it will be fixed & when it's fixed, be happy they take security very seriously so that investors don't have to worry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Just be patient. There is nothing to worry about. Better safe than sorry!   Cool

We are implementing the fix. We hope to have the market back online today. All tokens are safe. Little more patience and everything will resume back to normal. Don't forget we have our first tech release this week. Exciting week ahead.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Just be patient. There is nothing to worry about. Better safe than sorry!   Cool
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
I want deposit statis to bittrex but disable
I want to ask: whether trading in beta.rawx.io safely?

No, wait for bittrex to re-enable trading
so, rawx.io scam?

https://rawx.io/en/news/future-of-rawx/

mcxnow was legit, rawx is legit too, but this time is closed again, bad news. Hope they will not permanently shut down.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

so, rawx.io scam?

https://rawx.io/en/news/future-of-rawx/

so, rawx.io scam?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Dont keep your coins on an exchanges wallet...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No exchange has enough reputation to keep all your funds with them, dont make opportunities for hackers to scam.

Wait, whats the problem with bittrex now?

Well, luckily minutes before bittrex suspend/halt the trading I got my tokens out . But it seems the maintenance is taking so long. Initial report says it would take around 8 hours to have it restore.

I think it's more over 8 hours now. I'm waiting devs announce something...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

No exchange has enough reputation to keep all your funds with them, dont make opportunities for hackers to scam.

Well, luckily minutes before bittrex suspend/halt the trading I got my tokens out . But it seems the maintenance is taking so long. Initial report says it would take around 8 hours to have it restore.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

no problem with Bittrex
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Activity: 117

Activity: 86

Maybe they were in the middle of a trade, it was taken down without warning.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Jump to: