Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 836. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
From Chris Stratis aka Vin Diesel himself in slack: "We will try to give everyone an hours notice before the market is active again, to keep things fair"

Rocket launch Stratisphere initiation again after that 😆
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Word from our CEO:

Hi guys, we have found the issue and have a fix, we will push it out asap
[/b]

They have been working endlessly all night and day to find and kill the bug, job done, service resumed as normal soon.

Amazing, highly skilled team, aint going to let nothing stop the STRATIS train... Choo Choo...
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Word from our CEO:

Hi guys, we have found the issue and have a fix, we will push it out asap
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Strat(is) the new eth Cheesy

Strat(is) definitely not, but lulz !
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Strat(is) the new eth Cheesy
Activity: 364
A fix with explanations is incoming soon.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
Latest version of a wallet of v1.2.2.0? Or is newer?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
These exchanges have so low volume...I believe everyone waiting for Bittrex maintenance end.

Watch closer both volume, buy / sell, and history, and you might understand why it is as if those two exchanges does not exist.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
We had requested Bittrex to halt trading as we noticed a bug in our interim wallet. We are currently testing a fix and hope to have it implemented within 8 hours from now. An explanation will be provided once the fix is complete.

I would like to thank everyones patience but security of our network is priority.

Looking forward to see stratis working again on bittrex,
And I am curious what price will it be after come back
May it skyrocketed? Or can we waiting for a little dump?

The moment that it went in maintenance, was a moment with a decent 12k buy wall after a 13k all time high around not long before.

It was in "skyrocket" mode at that moment tho.
Activity: 523
Hi,

I have two questions.

what is the problem of this blockchain project?

And what is going on by dev team?

by sinecerly

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
We had requested Bittrex to halt trading as we noticed a bug in our interim wallet. We are currently testing a fix and hope to have it implemented within 8 hours from now. An explanation will be provided once the fix is complete.

I would like to thank everyones patience but security of our network is priority.

May it skyrocketed? Or can we waiting for a little dump?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Thank you for the update. You are making it easy and transparent.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Activity: 308
On the coinmarketcap chart, STRAT looks as stable as Tether
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Issue is this is scam coin and only 2 addresses are staking.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/

Network is broken. Haha look at block time all "just now".

The only scammer here is you trying to make people sell so you can buy cheaper. I got some news for you... only 1.1 million Strat for sale on exchange so you can buy the scraps. Everyone else HOLDS, especially early investors and people buying now this is still a very cheap price to get in.

The lack of panic on this thread, speaks volumes for the people behind and invested in stratis.  
Really great to see, such a strong team and togetherness.

Agreed, no need for chaos, and also krushang, chris, and sigwo are keeping us informed of the nature and status of the situation, they're not leaving anybody in the dark. If anyone has questions they're free to jump on the slack, enjoy a coffee and some conversation and know everything'll be alright Smiley  
[/quote]

Nothing to worry about! Team Stratis is working hard on it!

To join slack: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

The only scammer here is you trying to make people sell so you can buy cheaper. I got some news for you... only 1.1 million Strat for sale on exchange so you can buy the scraps. Everyone else HOLDS, especially early investors and people buying now this is still a very cheap price to get in.

The lack of panic on this thread, speaks volumes for the people behind and invested in stratis. 

[/quote]

Agreed, no need for chaos, and also krushang, chris, and sigwo are keeping us informed of the nature and status of the situation, they're not leaving anybody in the dark. If anyone has questions they're free to jump on the slack, enjoy a coffee and some conversation and know everything'll be alright Smiley 
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

[/quote]

Jump to: