Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 850. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Stratis to be the next extremely profitable crypto project?

This is one of the most interesting projects in crypto space right now. Look where are we now - using standard QT wallet, no real features that would diversify this coin from many others released yet. If with nothing yet released STRAT can have market cap of 5 million USD, then imagine what will happen when things from the roadmap will start to be getting delivered. Remember we are at 5 million USD with literally NOTHING fresh released. Yes, we have great dev team, but imagine market cap when they actualy start delivering what thay have promised. Short term goals are:

- Cloud Stratis Beta Announcement in November
- Cloud Stratis Beta release in November
- NStratis Full Node Framework and Bitcoin Full Node Framework in December
- Cloud Stratis out of beta in December - Stratis private Chains in December
- Stratis Consultancy launch in January
- Full Stratis Documentation in January
- Example code and apps in January
- Stratis Development Portal in January
- Release of NStratis on Microsoft's .NET core, in January
- Fiat gateways in January
- Lite wallets and mobile apps in January
- Libraries in March

I've recently posted this infographic in HEAT's thread (which, BTW, is another interesting crypto project). How high will Stratis go from now short term? x3? x4? x5? And how high will it go long term? That's impossible to predict, but baseless hype aside, I believe current prices will be laughable when actual product gets released.

That is a good diagram and as you mentioned coming from no features, the market cap is a good indication of a great ROI if we look into it as a long term project.  Thank you for the infograph, the team has been active and looking forward soon to see the next goal achieved by this month, Cloud Stratis Beta and release.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

This is one of the most interesting projects in crypto space right now. Look where are we now - using standard QT wallet, no real features that would diversify this coin from many others released yet. If with nothing yet released STRAT can have market cap of 5 million USD, then imagine what will happen when things from the roadmap will start to be getting delivered. Remember we are at 5 million USD with literally NOTHING fresh released. Yes, we have great dev team, but imagine market cap when they actualy start delivering what thay have promised. Short term goals are:

- Libraries in March

I've recently posted this infographic in HEAT's thread (which, BTW, is another interesting crypto project). How high will Stratis go from now short term? x3? x4? x5? And how high will it go long term? That's impossible to predict, but baseless hype aside, I believe current prices will be laughable when actual product gets released.

thanks for sharing this info guide mate it can make more investors to learn and predict what would be the possible outcome when they will invest their btc inside stratis project the more we hold for long term the more earnings we can have.
Activity: 237
Merit: 250

- Libraries in March

Very awesome figure, I will buy more and hold stratis like I do with bitcoin, it is extremely potential great platform.
Activity: 406

- Libraries in March

Activity: 73
Geez. And I thought it was going down for real.

Roll Eyes

Nah Stratis will be higher in the next two months . Look at the roadmap and it is fitting towards usability in a Microsoft brand environment . Just recently stratis is being hosted in Azure, an arm of Microsoft that deals with storage solution.

Stratis will be no.1 project in 2017, let us see, and it is already the best one in 2016, steady rising daily.

Looking forward to the project, Stratis has potential as a longterm investment.  Stratis also has a supportive community on Slack, you can get a better understanding on the project while interacting with other investors and the Stratis team.
Activity: 75

Roll Eyes

Nah Stratis will be higher in the next two months . Look at the roadmap and it is fitting towards usability in a Microsoft brand environment . Just recently stratis is being hosted in Azure, an arm of Microsoft that deals with storage solution.

Stratis will be no.1 project in 2017, let us see, and it is already the best one in 2016, steady rising daily.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Here is auto invite link to Stratis Slack: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
All the icos and newish coins were all overbought, over hyped and over marketed. There was barely any room for growth. Stratis snuck in so undervalued it's only a sizzling wick. Once the dynamite explodes the market volume will be 400-1500 btc daily. Hold and buy.

This token has the most active devs i've seen, and that i've spoken with on the slack. they aren't talking about what they will be doing, they ARE DOING IT!

So don't just sit there waiting for news here on BT get active in this community and on the slack, also follow the github for NBitcoin and NStratis to keep up to speed on the latest commits chris/dorier and his team are doing. also we can be involved to in the development of the code !

Next stop is Cloud Stratis Beta Services deployment this month, keep an eye out! Before we know it NBitcoin/NStratis full nodes will be in production!

After that... just hold on to your seats its gonna be one hell of a ride on this rocket ship Cheesy

I'm 9090. I have two btctalk accnts.  Im on slack too much.

If anyone reading this is not on slack, please join us!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
All the icos and newish coins were all overbought, over hyped and over marketed. There was barely any room for growth. Stratis snuck in so undervalued it's only a sizzling wick. Once the dynamite explodes the market volume will be 400-1500 btc daily. Hold and buy.

This token has the most active devs i've seen, and that i've spoken with on the slack. they aren't talking about what they will be doing, they ARE DOING IT!

So don't just sit there waiting for news here on BT get active in this community and on the slack, also follow the github for NBitcoin and NStratis to keep up to speed on the latest commits chris/dorier and his team are doing. also we can be involved to in the development of the code !

Next stop is Cloud Stratis Beta Services deployment this month, keep an eye out! Before we know it NBitcoin/NStratis full nodes will be in production!

After that... just hold on to your seats its gonna be one hell of a ride on this rocket ship Cheesy
Activity: 166
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Roll Eyes

Activity: 364

Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Hopefully Polo takes this train up to the $1 mark  Grin Grin
Activity: 86
Poloniex when they list it.  May start the price at something stupid high.  Then we can dump high buy low Smiley
Activity: 644
If you arent buying Stratis up at these prices you are crazy. We are about to approach a 10k floor and a Poloniex add very soon around the corner; who knows what that will do.
Activity: 136
They have passed some law stating that bitcoin is people's right (read this in an article in coin telegraph sometime ago).
What the Chinese government has done is draft a civil law regulating virtual tokens bought and sold in online games. The language of the proposed law is too vague and does not make any specific mention either of Bitcoin or any other cryptographic currency.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Stratis jumps again to 7.5k Good and happy days ahead.

Dumpers are crying, because they wanna get chepaer, but people won't let tem buy cheaper, they can't get cheaper tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Stratis jumps again to 7.5k Good and happy days ahead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs and get first hand project updates.

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 75
What is weight in pos wallet? Larger propotion and stake time will make more weight, right?
Jump to: