Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 847. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Only 1.2 million STRAT for sale!

Who will sell this diamond at so low price? Must be noobs or day traders, big whales are staking, believe me.   Wink

You don't need to be surprised, remember the Bitcoin pizza story
It can bring in some publicity to altcoins at the low values if there was a repeat of the pizza story.  It would be nice to be the delivery guy that got some of the 10,000 BTC tip.

I see stratis is next generation of bitcoin, that is why they implements NBitcoin on strat
There will be drops every now and then, but to see STRAT reaching new limits is exciting.  It is enticing to see other new projects becoming available at this time, but STRAT is a nice project retain for long term in an investment portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
After 10k will be 20k and than 30k ......100k and more .Dont be silly .Hold, hold , hold.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Who will sell this diamond at so low price? Must be noobs or day traders, big whales are staking, believe me.   Wink

It can bring in some publicity to altcoins at the low values if there was a repeat of the pizza story.  It would be nice to be the delivery guy that got some of the 10,000 BTC tip.

I see stratis is next generation of bitcoin, that is why they implements NBitcoin on strat
Activity: 476
Stratis ATH congratz every strat holder  Grin

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 291

Activity: 137
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Just made it an new all time high Cheesy.

Honoured!

you bought? @9788 ?

Yeah bought into the sell wall for 52k.
That was mine. I almost cancelled it not long before but I got distracted. That “bull flag” looked like it was breaking up.
Anyway I’ve managed to buy most back now thankfully.
I just haven’t seen a reason yet to do anything but add on weakness.
what happened with this coin? What cause price to rise?

Do your research and be surprised. We need to build a solid floor before Polo notices it

I think polo is well aware of this coin, just a matter of when  Roll Eyes
I definitely have a feeling there may be more information put out to the future announcements especially from last weekend conference, commits from Nicolas & Dan, elevation of value, and plenty of room for tidbits of surprises. Smiley  One of the projects to keep watch during 2017 due to a variety of factors causing the rise along side Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Stratis happened.   Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Do your research and be surprised. We need to build a solid floor before Polo notices it

I think polo is well aware of this coin, just a matter of when  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
almost 10times the ICO price.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Nice movement today lads!! 
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hell yeah baby!! HODL!!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

This coin is not just pump and dump like other coins. The development team doing their job very well as you can see when Bitcoin pump many alt coins dump but Stratis not.

This Coin is PHENOMENAL!, I just love trading this coin Cheesy

I was very pleased that sigwo also made a commit to the stratis node for an error i pointed out in the stratis-qt.pro file. This'll make it easier for users to build the qt wallet hassle free. you're welcome all and thank you sigwo you the man!

https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/pull/2
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!

This coin is not just pump and dump like other coins. The development team doing their job very well as you can see when Bitcoin pump many alt coins dump but Stratis not.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Jump to: